PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nighty Skorp Shadow
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Havenīt read all the thread. Just wanted to say that the most challengig part with shops is to keap it all up to date. Specially with the prices. On a lot of things they can change daily on auction. Changig the MU on the shop due to auction changes is not that comfortable right now, if you sell amps or enhancer.
    As for the shopsite you have, I think it will be a hard/impossible challenge to keap it up to date.

---- off topic ----
    I would wish that there is something like a shopkeeper, but works like a bank/drink automat. You put one kind of an item there, lets say "Damage Enhancer I". Now you can set the MU for it at what ever you want. You can fill that automat then with 1k enhancer, if you like and the buyer who is using that automat can decide what ammount he needs and purchase it.

pros:
    - changig prices with 1 click
    - refilling goes faster
    - no need to make 20 different stacksizes
    - different size automat (L) could boost the economy (20, 100, 200, 500, 1000 item points)
    - low decay per sale (% or just 0.01 ped)

neg:
    - 1 different item per automat only (unlike shopkeepers).
    - (L) with low decay that need to be replaced one in a while.

---- off topic 2 ----
    If I am already on the suggestion part. Give the auction some brain. In my therms it means a short remember function. If I put a Level 5 Amplifier in the auction and set all the parameters I need, make the auction that smart, that the next Level 5 Amplifier I put in the auction do already have the same settings as the one before.
    Memory could be cleared, if auction is closed and/or new item got placed.

Sorry for the off topic

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

---- off topic ----
    I would wish that there is something like a shopkeeper, but works like a bank/drink automat. You put one kind of an item there, lets say "Damage Enhancer I". Now you can set the MU for it at what ever you want. You can fill that automat then with 1k enhancer, if you like and the buyer who is using that automat can decide what ammount he needs and purchase it.

pros:
    - changig prices with 1 click
    - refilling goes faster
    - no need to make 20 different stacksizes
    - different size automat (L) could boost the economy (20, 100, 200, 500, 1000 item points)
    - low decay per sale (% or just 0.01 ped)
    I already suggested that to MA about 5-7 years ago.

Thing is that less people will upgrade the shop, so less income for them.
    Colorer lvl 33 - Texturer lvl 31
    The Miner's Dream TICity, Platinum, C5
    Speed-Depth Enhancers
    Mining amps 1-2-3-4-5-7 +Lights
    Finders - Portable kits

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Don't spend +10K to +25K on a shop and then sell noob shit....better off putting that ped into deeds, you will get a better return.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Nighty Skorp Shadow
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    Don't spend +10K to +25K on a shop and then sell noob shit....better off putting that ped into deeds, you will get a better return.

Quote Originally Posted by LeelooM View Post
    I already suggested that to MA about 5-7 years ago.

Thing is that less people will upgrade the shop, so less income for them.
    I donīt think that this could be the reason.
    We have shopkeepers that take 6 itempoints and can hold 20 items. They could do the same with this automats.
    - different size automat (L):

Items - IP cost in shop (just an example, without taking all varieties into aspect)
    20 - 1 IP
    100 - 3 IP
    200 - 5 IP
    500 - 10 IP
    1000 - 15 IP

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorp View Post

I donīt think that this could be the reason.
    We have shopkeepers that take 6 itempoints and can hold 20 items. They could do the same with this automats.
    - different size automat (L):

Items - IP cost in shop (just an example, without taking all varieties into aspect)
    20 - 1 IP
    100 - 3 IP
    200 - 5 IP
    500 - 10 IP
    1000 - 15 IP
    Shopkeepers are way to expensive now .... 2.7-2.8K lol and you need to pay decay.

I'll upgrade my shop as soon as pos again, just 2K, and no decay to pay + the shop is worth more.

So now you pay almost 3K to gain 14 points extra ... no ty

And yes, like Spawn just set, dont sell crap in shop, be organised specialize in something, do not over prise items and your shop will be ok.
    This thread says it all ^^
    Last edited by LeelooM; 01-05-2019 at 18:08.
    Speed-Depth Enhancers
    Finders - Portable kits

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    A few things more I want to add if you are selling your own crafted items

- Most important !!! CHECK the market and how many sales / month are made. I see people trying to sell items on auction even when the monthly sales say less than 500 ped...
    - Do not go for many different items fast, every BP you use is an investment to get a higher QR/skills and this takes time (and peds)
    - Try to get your resources as cheap as possible, contact miners, place orders on auction
    - If you succeed in mining with a return over 100% TT this will make a huge difference
    - Don't use the % on auction without knowing your own crafting results, some craft and undercut and making losses, don't follow them blinded so keep track of your crafts
    - Some will undercut in auction, just ignore those prices, they loose peds, not you. Even 1 ped lower isn't a big deal, but it does if you sell a few hundred items / month in your shop.
    - Keep track of what you have in shop + stock and sales / month and think ahead. Things that not selling good, replace them with something else.
    - Keep your shop filled
    - Starting up your business? ADVERTISE !!!

Good luck all and fast sales
    Speed-Depth Enhancers
    Finders - Portable kits

Old Alpha
    Aurisk Morey Kenbi
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Damn, so much additional good info. I'll have to merge everyone's thoughts and suggestions into one post sometime

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LeelooM View Post
    Shopkeepers are way to expensive now .... 2.7-2.8K lol and you need to pay decay.

I'll upgrade my shop as soon as pos again, just 2K, and no decay to pay + the shop is worth more.
    While I agree, the shop upgrade option is good, it is nice that shopkeepers can be moved from estate to estate, in case you have other estates on other planets, etc. Also, I think Mindark's way of doing the estate upgrades is abysmal, or was back when I owned a shop (that shop technically got upgraded for 'free' just as did a lot of other avatar's shops back then due to the way Mindark messed things up. Sadly I never profited from that 'freebie' upgrade since I had to sell the place at a loss due to a real world tax situation that year Been saying for years Mindark should automate the upgrade estate process in the estate terminals, but doubt it'll ever happen, so fumble fingered employees at Mindark will continue what they do, as they always have, with all of their many human errors. I do think it's kind of crazy that upgraded estates don't have some sort of tag on em in deed or estate terminal so buyer and seller have no indication if upgrade has been done or is possible to do again...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2