Suggestion: Item Creator Info

Noorie

Dominant
Society
Royal Club
Noorie Anwar
Hi People,

What about to display the item Creator info for crafted non stackable items in item details window.

For example: Created by Avatar Name

The creator should definitely be pleased with such a honor :D

yes, adding in a field in the crafted item's info panel showing who crafted it would be a nice touch.

Would be a nice addition, although some resellers may hate it :)

Honor to the crafters!

Hi People,

What about to display the item Creator info for crafted non stackable items in item details window.

For example: Created by Avatar Name

The creator should definitely be pleased with such a honor :D

Crafting worked like this in ULTIMA Online. It truly allowed the crafters to have their own 'brand' where as in entropia every item is just like the others and indistinguishable

Crafting worked like this in ULTIMA Online. It truly allowed the crafters to have their own 'brand' where as in entropia every item is just like the others and indistinguishable

Not only Ultima got that, I know other MMOs where crafters name is seen in items info, too.

Not only Ultima got that, I know other MMOs where crafters name is seen in items info, too.

Like in Ragnarok Online :D

I had a crafter merchant named 'I stole thi' so that everything was 'I stole thi's item'

Like in Ragnarok Online :D

I had a crafter merchant named 'I stole thi' so that everything was 'I stole thi's item'

On my shard on ULTIMA we had a guy named "The Best" so it would say "Crafted by The Best"... Hows that for crafter branding? haha.

Back