Suggestion: Create Item Link

Orion

Prowler
Society
AO
Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
in analogy to the already existing create waypoint link /wp [Calypso, 10000, 10000, 100, NameOfPlace] and therefore an already implemented technology i hereby ask to get the whole job done and to introduce a create default item link for all existing items.

/il [Maddox IV Adjusted] or
/il [A&P Series Mayhem BP-110 Improved (L)] or
/il [Iron Ingot] or
/il [Explosive Projectiles Blueprint I] or
/il [Animal Adrenal Oil]

so often i miss to have a link to an item i want to show somebody during conversation.
actually there is NO WAY to get an item link ingame, when you dont already have it saved, or it isnt a placed item in auction house to rightclick it there.

Last edited:
Second that.

Very useful if we get this!

Typing that would be a nightmare. Perhaps an item index in game that is searchable just like the emote/action list or crafting terminal. Undiscovered items can be grayed out and no item info will be shown until they are discovered.

Typing that would be a nightmare. Perhaps an item index...

you are completely right. but let's be realistic:

the way how the newly implemented waypoint links /wp [Calypso, 10000, 10000, 100, NameOfPlace] work shows us the limits of MAs coding skills.
this is MindArk's best solution after 18 years of experience in producing and coding their core product.

i'd rather happily accept nightmarishly typed itemlinks, than having none at all.

if i had a genie in a bottle, then i'd wish for a visionary company to take over Mindark, which finally shakes off the shackles of MAs miserable current existence, and revealing the great powers hidden within this unique game concept.

there is NO WAY to get an item link ingame, when you dont already have it saved, or it isnt a placed item in auction house to rightclick it there.

Get the link for almost every non-existent item at any active Bank. :wise:
Last time I just visited Twin Peaks branch to get MU/auction info for super rare L Valiant foot BP awhile back.

However its very much out of the way and extremely inconvenient, especially when on another planet. :mad:

Get the link for almost every non-existent item at any active Bank. :wise:
Last time I just visited Twin Peaks branch to get MU/auction info for super rare L Valiant foot BP awhile back.

However its very much out of the way and extremely inconvenient, especially when on another planet. :mad:

so the system exists in some way - MA should just make this interface accessible from anywhere and collect the easy win

most items are visable in the make auction orders list, not sure if you can grab a link from that list or not.

As for the typing out, [Item: Genesis Stingury] Why not have it drop down options as you type like many search engines around today?

most items are visable in the make auction orders list, not sure if you can grab a link from that list or not.
you cant.
also ALL (L) items miss in this list, because they cant get ordered.

Why not have it drop down options as you type like many search engines around today?
this would be completely new code and most likely would require more time, skills and efforts than MA has or would be willing to invest.

therefore i'd rather prefer a working 1980's textadventure style solution in 2019 than a fancy 2019 dropdown menu implemented in 2038.

No can't grab link from auction otherwise I wouldn't have spent the time going to a bank.

so the system exists in some way - MA should just make this interface accessible from anywhere and collect the easy win
Yes the bank interface has an existing system.
However it was a lot of scrolling and imperfect, but I'd accept it anyday over the nothing everyone currently has.
It has a few items missing from it but not as much as from auction orders list.

Back