Its that time again.

Hey you all know me I am NN

Nothing you posted is relevant to your ability to contribute, and instead is ego stroking my friend. You should focus on first contributing some well shaped ideas that are discussed by and agreed with by the community.

After this, perhaps I might suggest forwarding them to MA.

Periodically I'm sure they hold hiring positions, however you would be best establishing a good repute in the community far before that.

Education means nothing without experience. Anyone can tell you anything and it may not apply to what you are trying to do.
Nothing personal has anything to do with why your ideas would be implemented, doesn't matter how smart you are, nor how learned you are. Especially in tangential subjects.

Try focusing more on the topics you wish to see changed. Personal discussion has nothing to do with persuasive speech in this scope. Additionally, thinking your ideas out thoroughly and garnering our respect as a community with well thought out contribution would demonstrate your intelligence in a far more effective way than how you are in this post.

Additionally, care to elaborate where you have data indicating this is what the rest of the community wants?

Additionally, provide them as individual items for community discussion in well thought out, concise methods. Please provide data to backup your claims.

I don't think many of us have heard of you, NN, but welcome nice to meet you. Even myself who has been around a few years is likely rarely heard of. Last time we heard, we were confused as to why your avatar was running around behaving oddly, but...if that's actually you who is back then I guess welcome back?

How would we get the funding to pay for all of this when there are far more pressing needs, such as rebalancing of the economy? We cannot afford to pay more!

Last edited:
NN was one of the first players i met in this game. He is a good dude, and as I was a noob he very generously gave me some small items to use and some ammo. :)

Atlas Haven Circa December 2002, you were selling Adjusted V1's a couple of them!

It's that time again........is it? Is it really?

First of all, I’d add a new game engine.
One would also have a wide selection of ships to choose from, and not just silly quads, but really downright iconic ships of the future.
Also, NPC’s needs to come alive

We need ships that has it all, Navigation center/command post, Armory, Medic bay, Technicians lab, cargo hold that actually has a function, like a vehicle garage or similar, A bar for hiring casual passengers/NPC’s with skills and other benefits, like hackers and the like, contractors, marshals etc.
You get the bigger picture.

quality street is awaiting your next move MindArk.

edited for posterity

I SO AGREE WITH THESE THINGS you've said. A new game engine?!? YES, PLEASE!!!

Bigger ships, more real space, lively npcs and ....YES OMG!!

potential quality street is looking for new residents!!

Back