Its that time again.

The NN 1977

Mature
Hey you all know me I am NN, and I think it is about that time again where I will do my best to assist MindArk and of course any planet partners in making entropia as fun and exciting as possibly can become.
In order to do just that, I’d like to say a few words.
A little about me:
Those of you that know me, know a man that is considered to be a bit of a genius, however know this, being such an individual requires education and lots of it.
I am what in normal terms is identified as, a master of arts.
My hobbies include games and analyzing the content of earlier mentioned.
I like to think of myself as a freelanced game agent/analyzer/expert.
I’ve played games throughout the early days of the computer b00m and up till this day.
It was first when I discovered Entropia, I became a game agent. Some 16 years ago.

What does my hobby then include:?
Well to enlighten you on that, perhaps you should know more about my educations, I have about 9 of them.
Those of you that know me well, can already vouch for some of them, meaning psychology, Theology and so on and so forth, what you prolyl didn’t know is that I am struggling with a degree in astrophysics as well.
Also I’ve studied music, body language, communications, dream interpretation, economy micro, economy macro, electronics.
I think however that about does it, I guess that was 10 educations, but who’s counting?
Alright now imagine all that knowledge packed into one brain, imagine also that this combined with my hobby with a flair dash for feeling inspired, adds up to a pretty hefty knowledge about games in general.
Thereof the, freelanced game agent/analyzer/expert.

Now without further ado, lets begin.

Shaping a universe:
I think that I speak for all parties when I say that a lot could be done, for entropia, even with the rules for not causing to much inflation in place.
First of all, I’ll be the first to let you know, that if it were me running the show, I’d add a new game engine.
An engine that would make way for a universe, as for planet partners? They would control quadrants of galaxies, instead of just one planet.
One would also have a wide selection of ships to choose from, and not just silly quads, but really downright iconic ships of the future.
Look to games like mass effect in order to see how this is done.
Also, NPC’s needs to come alive, they further more needs to be available for hire, for navigating turrets in ships, the technician needs to be a man you can hire, for creating cool dynamic items, (L) for the most parts, and on occasion UL. Using blueprints and new kinds of blueprint books, this will become achievable.
In fact lets create a completely new universe that is utterly dynamic. In terms of gear, equipment, armors, vehicles, ships, etc…
Lets also make things more grand, huge landing platforms for handling of BIGGER ships, Ithaca has for a long time made the standard, however no one uses the spaceport because there are no ships to fit the bill.
We need ships that has it all, Navigation center/command post, Armory, Medic bay, Technicians lab, cargo hold that actually has a function, like a vehicle garage or similar, A bar for hiring casual passengers/NPC’s with skills and other benefits, like hackers and the like, contractors, marshals etc.
You get the bigger picture.

Now this is a major undertaking, however there as entropia wants to remain in the leading seat of things, then this is what needs to happen. We need options, gameplay game fun, quality street is awaiting your next move MindArk.
I’ll be around to aid you in any way that I can. Just ask.

Sincerely: The Nocturnal Navigator.

All these educations but obviously English was not one of them.

Hey you all know me I am NN, and I think it is about that time again where I will do my best to assist MindArk and of course any planet partners in making entropia as fun and exciting as possibly can become.
In order to do just that, I’d like to say a few words.
A little about me:
Those of you that know me, know a man that is considered to be a bit of a genius, however know this, being such an individual requires education and lots of it.
I am what in normal terms is identified as, a master of arts.
My hobbies include games and analyzing the content of earlier mentioned.
I like to think of myself as a freelanced game agent/analyzer/expert.
I’ve played games throughout the early days of the computer b00m and up till this day.
It was first when I discovered Entropia, I became a game agent. Some 16 years ago.

What does my hobby then include:?
Well to enlighten you on that, perhaps you should know more about my educations, I have about 9 of them.
Those of you that know me well, can already vouch for some of them, meaning psychology, Theology and so on and so forth, what you prolyl didn’t know is that I am struggling with a degree in astrophysics as well.
Also I’ve studied music, body language, communications, dream interpretation, economy micro, economy macro, electronics.
I think however that about does it, I guess that was 10 educations, but who’s counting?
Alright now imagine all that knowledge packed into one brain, imagine also that this combined with my hobby with a flair dash for feeling inspired, adds up to a pretty hefty knowledge about games in general.
Thereof the, freelanced game agent/analyzer/expert.

Now without further ado, lets begin.

Shaping a universe:
I think that I speak for all parties when I say that a lot could be done, for entropia, even with the rules for not causing to much inflation in place.
First of all, I’ll be the first to let you know, that if it were me running the show, I’d add a new game engine.
An engine that would make way for a universe, as for planet partners? They would control quadrants of galaxies, instead of just one planet.
One would also have a wide selection of ships to choose from, and not just silly quads, but really downright iconic ships of the future.
Look to games like mass effect in order to see how this is done.
Also, NPC’s needs to come alive, they further more needs to be available for hire, for navigating turrets in ships, the technician needs to be a man you can hire, for creating cool dynamic items, (L) for the most parts, and on occasion UL. Using blueprints and new kinds of blueprint books, this will become achievable.
In fact lets create a completely new universe that is utterly dynamic. In terms of gear, equipment, armors, vehicles, ships, etc…
Lets also make things more grand, huge landing platforms for handling of BIGGER ships, Ithaca has for a long time made the standard, however no one uses the spaceport because there are no ships to fit the bill.
We need ships that has it all, Navigation center/command post, Armory, Medic bay, Technicians lab, cargo hold that actually has a function, like a vehicle garage or similar, A bar for hiring casual passengers/NPC’s with skills and other benefits, like hackers and the like, contractors, marshals etc.
You get the bigger picture.

Now this is a major undertaking, however there as entropia wants to remain in the leading seat of things, then this is what needs to happen. We need options, gameplay game fun, quality street is awaiting your next move MindArk.
I’ll be around to aid you in any way that I can. Just ask.

Sincerely: The Nocturnal Navigator.

Shut up.

Sincerely. me.

Lol, this NN dude must be from another planet.
But at least he's a very modest guy :laugh:

seriously... such introduction allowed in forum discussion ?

don't penalise me, if i felt that you are promoting yourself to Mindark and the readers here...

New engine again, what a desaster!

tl;dr: Pseudo-intellectual garbage from some neckbeard.

Improving space with the functions you described in great detail and those iconic ships would be indeed a very magnificent idea. A new engine can never hurt and paying/hiring for npc functions is a genius strike that could be come right from Neverdie or the Mindark board!

I suggest mindark should employ you and make you the new community manager since youre more than qualified for that job. :cool:

What a great read to start my work day with lol!

I would say your suggestions would have more of a positive impact if you left out the first half of your post talking yourself up. All it serves to do is form a disconnect with everyone before you even get to your point. Nobody likes someone that talks themselves up and as such I would wager most people aren't even reading your post past the first few lines.

Ideas you have are interesting but most have basically been suggested before...

More stuff, better npcs, improve space, more space vehicles, better graphics... pretty much sums it up, no?

Last edited:
mostly those who study psychology, have they own mental problems... ;)

Wow, Donald Trump's playing Entropia :laugh::laugh:

Wow, Donald Trump's playing Entropia :laugh::laugh:

Huh, where did he say "lets make entropia great again!"?
Or, "planet calypso first!"?

I would say your suggestions would have more of a positive impact if you left out the first half of your post talking yourself up. All it serves to do is form a disconnect with everyone before you even get to your point. Nobody likes someone that talks themselves up and as such I would wager most people aren't even reading your post past the first few lines.

Ideas you have are interesting but most have basically been suggested before...

More stuff, better npcs, improve space, more space vehicles, better graphics... pretty much sums it up, no?

I guess the real question is this then, why do you think I made the introduction?
I will tell you, on other forums they asked for this info in order to stop bad mouthing me, and so I think that is why I've chosen to elaborate myself, atleast now people think twice before messing with me.

See you around Jambon.
:yay:

I guess the real question is this then, why do you think I made the introduction?
I will tell you, on other forums they asked for this info in order to stop bad mouthing me, and so I think that is why I've chosen to elaborate myself, atleast now people think twice before messing with me.

See you around Jambon.

in case you didnt notice: everyone here messes with you... and most of them dont even think once... :D

See you around Jambon.

"Other forums"?...
"People think twice before messing with me"?...
"See you around Jambon"?...

Are you for real? :laugh:

?
:scratch:
I thought about what you said. but, what if...

What if he really is that genius?
In that case he would lie if he would claim otherwise. :wise:

What if he is a genius and you all simply don't understand him because he's thinking at levels beyond your imaginations?
Ever thought about that?
Probably not, since you're obviously not a genius. So you can't be blamed.

And I can relate to that. Happens to me all the the time. Nobody ever understands me :(

But, NN, after reading the second halve of your text, I will vote for you the next president of entropia elections! I think that completely understand you mate! :wtg:

*First of all, I’ll be the first to let you know, that if it were me running the show, I’d add a new game engine.*

Do you remember the pain, if MA changed to the current engine. As a RL game developer i can say changing an engine is absolutly not a easy task. In mostz cases it need to start from scratsh to build the game. You may can use some of the content (most 3D Models like buildings and environmental stuff like trees and plants). But the most work hour using part is almost to build the player system, to code the MMO server system for traveling between all the different servers. The current engine is old, but not bad. The current engine can do all the things you want change, so there is no need to use a new engine.

It more needs more love for gamedesign of MA, to get a better look, like fix the bad used LOD, wrong textures or bad made materials. Also some models dont fit the floor right, and some waterfals are just in the air placed and noting is there around. It dont need a new engine, just more love to what they are doing, like it was in old days.

We all know the big desaster we had, if they changed the engine, and we missed a lot for ages, Landowners got new lands with a different look as it was, and maybe not longer flat as it was, etc. So change the engine is one of the badest thing ever can be done. I know from what i discuss, about i had the fun to change a game from an other engine to Unreal Engine. We had to start from scratch to build our MMO. Some years of developing was lost.

A game idea is one point, but technicaly making that idea working is an other story.

Even the tiniest dogs' bark can sound intimidating.

Instead of tooting your own horn (due to the fact no one else will), how about you posting links to show your many accomplishments?

Give us mere mortals a treat. Let us see what gives you such a big head, and then maybe we can worship you as the diety you claim to be.

Last edited:
Huh, where did he say "lets make entropia great again!"?
Or, "planet calypso first!"?

There seems to be a lot of "stable genius" in there. :rolleyes:

See you around Jambon.

Why do I think you made the introduction? I'm sure narcissism has something to do with it. :laugh:

I was just gently trying to say that in the future maybe not lead with the "I'm a genius that's so educated that you should all respect me because I tell you to" card. First impressions are key and something like that can really turn people off no matter how good your suggestions afterward may be.

On this forum, if you've got a suggestion for the devs, just post it. No one is going to ask you for credentials that makes you qualified to have an opinion about a game. lol

i had the fun to change a game from an other engine to Unreal Engine. We had to start from scratch to build our MMO. Some years of developing was lost.

May I ask what game that was?
PM would be nice.

Forgetfulness huh?

Why do I think you made the introduction? I'm sure narcissism has something to do with it. :laugh:

I was just gently trying to say that in the future maybe not lead with the "I'm a genius that's so educated that you should all respect me because I tell you to" card. First impressions are key and something like that can really turn people off no matter how good your suggestions afterward may be.

On this forum, if you've got a suggestion for the devs, just post it. No one is going to ask you for credentials that makes you qualified to have an opinion about a game. lol

I guess its only fair to point out then, that other beings but humans are browsing these forums, in fact demonic extra terrestrials that are out to sabotage and undermine me, are here to do what ever they find nescesary in order to sabotage or ruin ones reputation, I told you my reasons and who I am up against. Now please think before you speak, the very same ET's that i've mentioned here, attempted to make mirrage out of katy perry.
Ask yourself therefore, what it means to be at war with the devil?

Sincerely: The NN.:wise:

I guess its only fair to point out then, that other beings but humans are browsing these forums, in fact demonic extra terrestrials that are out to sabotage and undermine me, are here to do what ever they find nescesary in order to sabotage or ruin ones reputation, I told you my reasons and who I am up against. Now please think before you speak, the very same ET's that i've mentioned here, attempted to make mirrage out of katy perry.
Ask yourself therefore, what it means to be at war with the devil?

Sincerely: The NN.:wise:

There is only one person ruining your reputation here mate.

Back