PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jambon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would say your suggestions would have more of a positive impact if you left out the first half of your post talking yourself up. All it serves to do is form a disconnect with everyone before you even get to your point. Nobody likes someone that talks themselves up and as such I would wager most people aren't even reading your post past the first few lines.
    ?

I thought about what you said. but, what if...

What if he really is that genius?
    In that case he would lie if he would claim otherwise.

What if he is a genius and you all simply don't understand him because he's thinking at levels beyond your imaginations?
    Ever thought about that?
    Probably not, since you're obviously not a genius. So you can't be blamed.

And I can relate to that. Happens to me all the the time. Nobody ever understands me

But, NN, after reading the second halve of your text, I will vote for you the next president of entropia elections! I think that completely understand you mate!
    wi

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    *First of all, I’ll be the first to let you know, that if it were me running the show, I’d add a new game engine.*

Do you remember the pain, if MA changed to the current engine. As a RL game developer i can say changing an engine is absolutly not a easy task. In mostz cases it need to start from scratsh to build the game. You may can use some of the content (most 3D Models like buildings and environmental stuff like trees and plants). But the most work hour using part is almost to build the player system, to code the MMO server system for traveling between all the different servers. The current engine is old, but not bad. The current engine can do all the things you want change, so there is no need to use a new engine.

It more needs more love for gamedesign of MA, to get a better look, like fix the bad used LOD, wrong textures or bad made materials. Also some models dont fit the floor right, and some waterfals are just in the air placed and noting is there around. It dont need a new engine, just more love to what they are doing, like it was in old days.

We all know the big desaster we had, if they changed the engine, and we missed a lot for ages, Landowners got new lands with a different look as it was, and maybe not longer flat as it was, etc. So change the engine is one of the badest thing ever can be done. I know from what i discuss, about i had the fun to change a game from an other engine to Unreal Engine. We had to start from scratch to build our MMO. Some years of developing was lost.

A game idea is one point, but technicaly making that idea working is an other story.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Acoomba Naverith Rafael
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    Even the tiniest dogs' bark can sound intimidating.

Instead of tooting your own horn (due to the fact no one else will), how about you posting links to show your many accomplishments?

Give us mere mortals a treat. Let us see what gives you such a big head, and then maybe we can worship you as the diety you claim to be.
    Last edited by Naverith; 01-08-2019 at 23:37.

Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    Huh, where did he say "lets make entropia great again!"?
    Or, "planet calypso first!"?
    There seems to be a lot of "stable genius" in there.
    2.99% Spiders! @Takuta Plateau 38736, 31700

Taking offers for Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M

Xen Shop Hyperstim 10mg 6.5 ped each | Combustive Attack Nanochip VIII t1.9 | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) t1.9 | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) t1.7 | Merry Mayhem 12 Shin Guards (M) t2.7 | Athenic Ring Adjusted | Christmas 2017 Strongbox 168 @ 7 ped each LAST CHANCE TO LOOT THE EPIC CHRISTMAS RING 2017!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Jambon Zidane
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The NN 1977 View Post
    I guess the real question is this then, why do you think I made the introduction?
    I will tell you, on other forums they asked for this info in order to stop bad mouthing me, and so I think that is why I've chosen to elaborate myself, atleast now people think twice before messing with me.

See you around Jambon.
    Why do I think you made the introduction? I'm sure narcissism has something to do with it.

I was just gently trying to say that in the future maybe not lead with the "I'm a genius that's so educated that you should all respect me because I tell you to" card. First impressions are key and something like that can really turn people off no matter how good your suggestions afterward may be.

On this forum, if you've got a suggestion for the devs, just post it. No one is going to ask you for credentials that makes you qualified to have an opinion about a game. lol

Watching The End Of The Universe Since 2010...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    i had the fun to change a game from an other engine to Unreal Engine. We had to start from scratch to build our MMO. Some years of developing was lost.
    May I ask what game that was?
    PM would be nice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3