Suggestion: Please revamp the entropia pet system

Im Hitman guys

Guardian
Society
Enforcers Of Justice
Im Hitman guys
Hi pet lovers !

I had some ideas running in my mind for some time now since the compet is finaly over.Iv been on the game since 2015 and one thing i loved other than hunting and mining is taming pets.We all have seen ppl asking this system to be revamped to make it more interesting.ill try to go in point form.

*Juicing

Now - we need to drag and drop one by one to juice one
pet.a person who skills taming hv to spend hours to
Juice those hundreds of pets to clear the inventory
To start taming again.
Suggestion - give us the option to juice them all at once
and a window showing how many pets we
are juicing in each category to avoid juicing
the rares by accident.

*Pet passives or use of pet essence

Now - essence are only used to unlock passives of pets.
(can't remember if new plot building used those to
be honest since i dnt own one)

Suggestion - using pet essance and rare essance to make
pets fight mobs/defend/find rare claims etc.
(Using my imagination)

Devil - attack ppl in pvp or mobs with acid.

Dragon - attack ppl in pvp or mobs with burning effect

Bunnies - gives the master a flash like boost for few
seconds to get away from pks in pvp4 or mobs

Gorilla/hogglo - for their huge size they could smash
ground making opponent or mob and stun
for a few moment.maybe we could add
circling birds on top to make it funny.lol

Oratan - being muscular these could take damage from
pks or mobs when activated.

Yog - rare finds could be found while mining or skill gain in
mining.

The essance could be filled in to mob just like nurio bars and be drained overtime when used.rarity of the pet deside the % of the the special effect and more rare the pet more % in gives the master.This will give the essence more mu than its current stage and more demand.if rings/pills/chips gives more advantage to the wearer why not pets too?

I only thought of the pets i like in game and i know there are plenty in game that ppl uses.please add your ideas as well so MA can at least see and do something about it.

Inspired by Rick England,juicy fruit monster and
Risen Ra O.

Hitman.

Hi pet lovers !

the rares by accident.

Good idea! MA, put BPs out there with Portable Pet Essence Extractor (L) ASAP

If this means reduced revenue for Stable owners (not sure if it does), give them some juicy buffs that can only be activated by using essence/rare essence.

Taming Missions! We already have a bunch of iron missions for a few (but not all) pet mob types... Successful tames don't count toward iron mission kill counts, since you tamed it instead of killed it... make iron type missions where successful tame attempts count towards the mission's goals.

Something that compets did that was interesting when it existed is that they'd put special limited time pets in their online market thing (such as the easter egg pet, etc.). Adding something like that to what you get in strongboxes could be interesting... as a replacement to the pets that already come out of the strong boxes, and you could make those pets that already came out of the strong boxes similar to the ancient pets, something that if you got one, great, if not, too bad, so sad.... this could be used to increase market value of the existing strongbox pets, and create a demand for new boxes to be opened, etc. (It's darn boring as heck getting duplicates of the same pet in strongboxes all the time)

Also, the 'library' in compet had some very interesting effects, as did the 'trinkets' in compets... would love to see some combination of both of those ideas in EU Proper... maybe the essence could be converted in to specialized crystals or something with different levels that can then be used to buy something from the in game stables siimilar to what those offered in compets... if they do trinkets, make em long term, permanent pet upgrades, not just temporary crap stables offer currently. (and if it is a trinket type system make em tradeable, etc.)... or do it all with crafting... create an trinket blueprint book and give each animal slots for tinkets similar to how tiers work.

Last edited:
the rares by accident.

I put in a support about this a couple years back :(

Hi pet lovers !

(Using my imagination)

Hitman.

This maybe is a bad idea, about why ppl need to buy finders then? Or how you want fill the pet with ammo?

One idea could be to use pets for mining, if they could get some thing like a *pet claim extractor tool*. You can add this tool to the pet, and then it extract claims for you. This is more possible, as a pet find claims for you.

Healing pet. Same as with mining, the pet get a *pet fap* and could heal you.

Pet fight for you: may an idea could be some thing like a pet attack tool, like weapons for pets. So this pet weapon also work like weapons for players, except that it does a pet attack, instead of fire bullets. So it is near same as a team member for team hunt. For some events it should be not allowed, like MM and such. Also not in Landgrab.

It always should be attachable tools. The tools need to be crafted with stuff dont have much MU so it also help the EU economy a bit.

Pets should not have buffs for hunt, heal, find claims. Pets should not find claims. But always some tools could be attached and improve the pet then. Not every pet can excract claim, help in hunt or heal, and they need to be trained well, to get the abillity to have a pet tool.

One more idea could be, that we can ride the pet.

Thats the way i would make it. Im agree, that pets need to have some thing more as just the few buffs we have now.

Last edited:
Hi pet lovers !

I had some ideas running in my mind for some time now since the compet is finaly over.Iv been on the game since 2015 and one thing i loved other than hunting and mining is taming pets.We all have seen ppl asking this system to be revamped to make it more interesting.ill try to go in point form.

*Juicing

To start taming again.
the rares by accident.

(Using my imagination)

mining.

The essance could be filled in to mob just like nurio bars and be drained overtime when used.rarity of the pet deside the % of the the special effect and more rare the pet more % in gives the master.This will give the essence more mu than its current stage and more demand.if rings/pills/chips gives more advantage to the wearer why not pets too?

I only thought of the pets i like in game and i know there are plenty in game that ppl uses.please add your ideas as well so MA can at least see and do something about it.

Risen Ra O.

Hitman.

+rep i like the ideas specialy pvp once :smoke:

Risen Ra O.

Hitman.

Smiles...thanks.

I think we have to look at easy wins first, which is buffs because I guess the coding will be much easier.

There's lots of spare slots on pets for buffs, so Ma were thinking of something.

Take that melee attachments that give life steal, if pets could have those somehow, or you unlock it at a certain level, then pets would be in much more demand. If the rarer pets had better life steal then it improves the desirability of those pets.

MA love send us down the road of using multiple items to hunt with at once not just a weapon, and I often wonder if they would do that with pets. Such you buy a biting attachment to add to your pet and it will hunt with you, much like arson chips. Bigger pets take bigger biting attachments, or higher level pets etc.

I've learned not too chase the game for things, it comes when it comes. It has no value dreaming about what might happen, better to focus on what is in game already.

Anyway if a pet update comes, obviously I would be very happy.

nn

Rick

ps: only replied as you mentioned my name, thanks hitman, GL out there.

This maybe is a bad idea, about why ppl need to buy finders then? Or how you want fill the pet with ammo?

One idea could be to use pets for mining, if they could get some thing like a *pet claim extractor tool*. You can add this tool to the pet, and then it extract claims for you. This is more possible, as a pet find claims for you.

Healing pet. Same as with mining, the pet get a *pet fap* and could heal you.

Pet fight for you: may an idea could be some thing like a pet attack tool, like weapons for pets. So this pet weapon also work like weapons for players, except that it does a pet attack, instead of fire bullets. So it is near same as a team member for team hunt. For some events it should be not allowed, like MM and such. Also not in Landgrab.

It always should be attachable tools. The tools need to be crafted with stuff dont have much MU so it also help the EU economy a bit.

Pets should not have buffs for hunt, heal, find claims. Pets should not find claims. But always some tools could be attached and improve the pet then. Not every pet can excract claim, help in hunt or heal, and they need to be trained well, to get the abillity to have a pet tool.

One more idea could be, that we can ride the pet.

Thats the way i would make it. Im agree, that pets need to have some thing more as just the few buffs we have now.

What i meant was to use essence to fill new pet effect just like nutrio bars and drains overtime.i like the idea about attchments and it should be attached to pet rather than master which will look cool.there is this christmas ring 2016 i believe that helps to find rare claims in mining and yeah ppl wont like pets to act same as that since its a expensive one atm.but does it really gets u those claims is hard to believe lol.maybe we can get a skill gain in mining passive instead.

Im sure many bright ideas are there so keep em comming.

What i meant was to use essence to fill new pet effect just like nutrio bars and drains overtime.i like the idea about attchments and it should be attached to pet rather than master which will look cool.there is this christmas ring 2016 i believe that helps to find rare claims in mining and yeah ppl wont like pets to act same as that since its a expensive one atm.but does it really gets u those claims is hard to believe lol.maybe we can get a skill gain in mining passive instead.

Im sure many bright ideas are there so keep em comming.

Use essence for hunt, is maybe not a good idea, if we all need to use ammo for this. But essence could be used as one stuff into the recipt for crafting pet tools.

How ever, i realy would like to have more with pets, also if it is only riding on pets.

There are som many options avail in theory what you can also use pets for ...

The former postings are also very good and would like to have some implemented..

to the examples :

.) as former posts mentioned you feed the pets with a essence

would also see it like pet ammo which is avail from tt (ammo should have no mu)

.) pets have like 3 avail options to choose "also switchable" ( options and strengt of those vary from diff pets)

heal the ava
attack with your ava
extend carry capacity

also more doable like:

skill buff on a special kind ( e.g. 10% on laser rifle , or mindforce, mining ,crafting etc...)

.) also lvlup the buffs avail....( ofc they are after some xp of pet gained and some mats to unlock)

from 10% to 15% after like lvl 10 of the pet

many options avail here

.) i would love the idea of beeing able to spawn more then 1 pet ( maybe 2 or 3 max at same time ?)

so i can use sev buffs at same time , more attack dps, heal power etc...

.)) beeing able to upgrade the pets in the basic manner...

like 50 normal corinth canin --> you get 1 advanced coringh canin ...etc

.) maybe some pets give special armor bonus ( like 15 points of acid ..etc)

.) maybe extend the usablity of pets too ( pet armors,pet plates,pet weapons (like super special fire bolt for dragons)

there are many more possabilites for using them ..but those points should be enough for now..:))

Have a nice day,

Eddie

Hi pet lovers !

*Juicing

To start taming again.
the rares by accident.

(Using my imagination)

mining.

Risen Ra O.

Hitman.

There are many good ideas here +rep

...basically I hope that MA does any improvement on pets about LVL/EffectiveRariry/Buffs/Involving!

I agree with the failure of Compets we need a high priority revamp on the pet system, perhaps we could even allow them in combat in certain areas or against shared loot mobs?

Doing so would help restore faith in the Entropia community and rebuild the economic value behind pets, and increase the economic expenditure into Mindark's wallet even.

We need as others have stated a lot of things, especially the revamp of the pet bonuses so they are cost effective for the masses, and not just a few, to have pets out by default and to invest money into training them.
We need utility value rewards for spending money on these pets, nobody sees any value to taming increase, especially when all pets have it.

Additionally, pets should be able to fight each other in game with a loot system like lootable pvp, and we should be able to teach our pets moves which increase the avatar/party's stats.

Keep the costs reasonable though!

Back