PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 280
  1. #101
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,172
    Images
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by BuStLe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You look a bit worried/aggressive for someone who already know all the facts and/or is not playing with life savings.. Relax mate. I also knew about what the OP said and i also have a lot to loose in this game. I don't care about his intentions, in fact I'm glade that those who didn't know/didn't care look more interested in financial situation of the game company.

    Why don't we spend our energies discuss the facts instead of OP intentions?
    yeah sorry, just a hot tampered character.

    Well as I mentioned, sky has been falling for 14 years.
    And then some noob comes telling everybody you should NOT put any money in because of a financial statement (that every veteran should already have been aware of).

    Funny, that if a regular player gives an opinion, first reactions are references to his/her entropia life page.
    If this isnt 100k+ in globals then you should just stfu because you dont turn over enough to have an opinion.
    Now, this guy comes telling us all we should not put a penny in, and we all act surprised and take him so serious.
    That just baffles me.

    And yes, I stand to my point that I want to know the motive of this character.
    It just smells to fishy for my likings.


    Quote Originally Posted by mg Joda VVV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    From the fact that there is still revenue, stop applying it to a single usecase, u. If u want ur personal financial rapport u can write MA a support case and they will give u a nice overview.

    Lets open our minds to what can be achieved togather over sliding into singlular defense.
    I have no idea what point you tried to make here.
    wi

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah sorry, just a hot tampered character.

    Well as I mentioned, sky has been falling for 14 years.
    And then some noob comes telling everybody you should NOT put any money in because of a financial statement (that every veteran should already have been aware of).

    Funny, that if a regular player gives an opinion, first reactions are references to his/her entropia life page.
    If this isnt 100k+ in globals then you should just stfu because you dont turn over enough to have an opinion.
    Now, this guy comes telling us all we should not put a penny in, and we all act surprised and take him so serious.
    That just baffles me.

    And yes, I stand to my point that I want to know the motive of this character.
    It just smells to fishy for my likings.




    I have no idea what point you tried to make here.

    well its different if a noob comes and trys to tell you the secrets of the game as opposed to someone who may or may not come from a financial field talk about financials of the game. he wouldnt have to spend a minute in game to still be qualified to talk about it (if its true that hes doing these things professionally).
    same thing as if y physicist comes into the game on day 1 and tells you that the vehicle physics arent correct. he doesnt have 200k peds on tracker to know that.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Funny, that if a regular player gives an opinion, first reactions are references to his/her entropia life page.
    If this isnt 100k+ in globals then you should just stfu because you dont turn over enough to have an opinion.
    Now, this guy comes telling us all we should not put a penny in, and we all act surprised and take him so serious.
    That just baffles me.

    And yes, I stand to my point that I want to know the motive of this character.
    It just smells to fishy for my likings.

    This. I've been so baffled by this thread too. The forum inhabitants are strangely arbitrary in who they will pay attention to.


    Of course, maybe this guy is some woke genius and has figured out the psychology of the PCF forum goer -- just refuse to give your identity and come up with a dubious background story and write a big ole wall of text filled with inane drivel sprinkled with the occasional mundane numbers and figures to make it seem legit and throw in a picture of Bismark and everybody will think you have something interesting to say?




    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    same thing as if y physicist comes into the game on day 1 and tells you that the vehicle physics arent correct. he doesnt have 200k peds on tracker to know that.
    lol! You mean IRL my 30 ton VTOL isn't supposed to bounce around like a beach ball?!


    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsout Gunsout View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And before you say it was taken from "TODAYS" loot pool, let me shut you up with a dick punch. WHOMP. It wasnt.

  4. #104
    Old Alpha theProphet's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Austria / Vienna
    Avatar
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    847
    Images
    25
    the only sad thing here is to know how mindark lost so much of both their cash and their trust, and i really hope they radically change their attitude in future...

    they really shouldn't promise to deliver the blue sky, and leave everyone in a black hole for years, or in some cases even a decade. they really shouldn't let some marketing john doe idiot who never played EU himself publish press statements that don't even fit current reality. they shouldn't waste tons of money on stupid ideas and publicity stunts without their customers full backup, maybe ask us before next time? they also shouldn't sell any random ideas without the ability to fully deliver it too, and i'm afraid there's more examples than i wanna be able to remember...

    i'm not mad about MA, i'm quite bitter, for several reasons, and none of them is anyhow related to their finances or ToU.

    that said, the nearly non-existing communication, the broken promises, and some forever ignored bugs piss me off most. and still, all that doesn't keep me from depositing or playing - provided i want to.

    so, thanks your your attention MA and sorry for your inconvenience
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

  5. #105
    Old Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Germany
    Avatar
    Captain Cereal Crunch
    Posts
    72
    Some things that have been described are correct or true. But I do not think the person is a freshman in the game. Right?

  6. #106
    Old Alpha theProphet's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Austria / Vienna
    Avatar
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    847
    Images
    25
    i think there's alot more to add on topic, instead of attacking the people who still feel to state their opinions here, whoever they are. quite a ton on EU players don't even post here anymore, because of people alike those everyone can clearly notice here himself.

    EU has a problem with player retention, yes?

    i think mindark has close to zero clue why, and maybe some of you guys here too, when you rather add fuel to a very well written firestatement of an EU newbie, but maybe also MMO veteran, instead of stating why you instead love it or still didn't leave.

    did anyone here directly asked him "why?"

    does mindark do that, when players don't login anymore? nope, they send unpersonal automails. is there any official way to deposit your heartful player's opinions/complains to mindark? PCF post, yes? support case, yes? ha ha ... telling it a wall makes as much sense too, i guess
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

  7. #107
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,172
    Images
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i think there's alot more to add on topic, instead of attacking the people who still feel to state their opinions here, whoever they are. quite a ton on EU players don't even post here anymore, because of people alike those everyone can clearly notice here himself.

    EU has a problem with player retention, yes?
    Which game hasnt?
    Tell me a game where there are players sticking around for 15+ years?


    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i think mindark has close to zero clue why, and maybe some of you guys here too, when you rather add fuel to a very well written firestatement of an EU newbie, but maybe also MMO veteran, instead of stating why you instead love it or still didn't leave.

    did anyone here directly asked him "why?"
    Sure, he dissects the financial statement.
    Great for those who couldn't do this themselves.
    No problem with that.

    My problem lies with his advice he glued to that post.
    "NO", dont ped your money in.
    That triggered my reaction.

    Get some game experience first to make such advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    does mindark do that, when players don't login anymore? nope, they send unpersonal automails. is there any official way to deposit your heartful player's opinions/complains to mindark? PCF post, yes? support case, yes? ha ha ... telling it a wall makes as much sense too, i guess
    So why would his post change anything than?
    MA has always been deaf and blind to us.
    And still we play in their sandbox.
    Better look in the mirror and ask yourself why to find the answer as to why you are here.

    What should MA do when you don't log in anymore. Send you flowers?
    Isnt the welcome back hof enough?
    wi

  8. #108
    Old Alpha theProphet's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Austria / Vienna
    Avatar
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    847
    Images
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    What should MA do when you don't log in anymore. Send you flowers?
    Isnt the welcome back hof enough?
    to get back to the topics, WE should shape the future of EU, because WE FUCKIN PAY FOR IT. truth is we don't even get voting booths, and our presidential election was worse than any axis-of-evil-country you can imagine, and even on another external platform, namely facebook. i mean c'mon, even a PCF vote would have done better. i don't even wanna talk about recent item devaluation actions, too much of a hassle. i hope you get my idea... (lost/lack of trust)

    i think they should try to listen to their customers, and also try to make them happy. they don't have to send flowers IRL, they should take care that their universe itself is flourishing, feels alive and growing, even the areas and parts someone else "owns". lol, just sayin. some parts here look like a mass garbage dump. lots of their systems feel broken, and the UI is like a clusterfart. we have no state of the universe, we don't know who they are, what they work on, or even if anyone is left there besides support and accounting departments.

    Question: What should MA do when you don't log in anymore.
    Answer: Say hello, what's wrong, are you unhappy? Could we do something better?
    Truth: GTFO the way, i drive Lambo to my presidential CCVRC. (compet/crypto/VR/castle)

    too FENny sorry pls ignore me. or attack me. i deserve it, don't i?
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

  9. #109
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,172
    Images
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...

    Question: What should MA do when you don't log in anymore.
    Answer: Say hello, what's wrong, are you unhappy? Could we do something better?

    Yes, very nice and emphatic.
    And yes, probably you're right....in a perfect world.

    But lets be real.
    They simply can't do whatever everybody wants.
    So, some leave and some stay.
    They can't please everybody in the universe.

    I usually never agree with Messi, but he also stated it many times, people fail and leave due to their expectations.

    The ones that left mostly left because they didnt get what they expected to get.
    The ones that stuck around learned to manage these expectations and accept the short commings of MA.
    Project Bugtropia, right?
    We expected bugs and we got bugs!
    The ones that wanted an uber smooth super good looking game left.

    We expect losses to our hunt and we get losses to our hunt.
    The ones that expected the losses adapted and either minimized the losses due to smart playing or simply accepted the losses and depoed some more. They're still here.
    The ones that expected to get rich just by being a dumbass didnt get what they expected and left.

    For sure, MA could do a lot more, and this universe has so much more potential, but if you expect that potential to be fully used, you will eventually leave disillusioned. Since we all know what a bunch of f#ck ups MA crew are.
    So they will probably never see or use the full potential.

    And yes, the financial situation of MA also worries me a bit since I would hate losing my ped as well.
    But if I do, I can look back at a fantastic period I had here and would mourn more over the loss of the universe than the loss of my PED.

    And that's exactly what the OP doesnt understand, or at least does not express. He doesnt udnerstand the essence of this universe. He just looks it at from a bystander point of view.
    Maybe indeed, he's a noob, just trying to be a smartass, since if he was really an oldtimer, he would have factored this in in his elaborate post.
    Or otherwise he's just a grumpy old fart wanting the universe to collapse.

    I stick to my point, that if I want to take the OP serious, I want to know who he is and what his motives are for posting this.
    wi

  10. #110
    Old Alpha theProphet's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Austria / Vienna
    Avatar
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    847
    Images
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But lets be real.
    They simply can't do whatever everybody wants.
    So, some leave and some stay.
    They can't please everybody in the universe.
    sorry i disagree, as i know for fact that they piss off stakeholders repeatedly over the years. who cares about "everybody" huh? right, noone. new player experience lol, let's revamp it a 6th time, that will work...

    don't get me wrong, i'm just a player, i wouldn't even consider myself a stakeholder or investor, even tho my gun costs more than my car...

    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook