PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 283
  1. #111
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,225
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    sorry i disagree, as i know for fact that they piss off stakeholders repeatedly over the years. who cares about "everybody" huh? right, noone. new player experience lol, let's revamp it a 6th time, that will work...

    don't get me wrong, i'm just a player, i wouldn't even consider myself a stakeholder or investor, even tho my gun costs more than my car...

    Yes, MA has the reputation to do that.
    Many times.
    And many times the sky fell.
    Many times everybody rage quited because of this.

    And still, we here.
    And still you have a gun that costs more than your car.

    That makes me wonder.
    Somewhere, somehow, they must be doing something right. Right?

    Or either, we're all just so incredibly stupid to hang around.

    Or a combination of both?
    wi

  2. #112
    Old Alpha theProphet's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Austria / Vienna
    Avatar
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    904
    Images
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Somewhere, somehow, they must be doing something right. Right?
    in our dreams, yes of course, imagination has no limits. in reality, very very seldom, only on rare occassions over the years. but sure, if it comes to survival... what is right or wrong?
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

  3. #113
    Stalker Xavier_Jr's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Xavier Jr Riquelme
    Society
    CF Elite
    Posts
    2,449
    Blog Entries
    4
    Images
    16
    If you agree with everything the rookie says, who seems specialized in the games owned by the MA competitors, why do you torture yourself staying here? You should take your money and leave the game. It is the most logical, is not it? Why do you spend your time trying to convince others? what is your interest or motivation? (4 me, sky is NOT falling)
    Last edited by Xavier_Jr; 01-10-2019 at 22:41.

    SOCIEDAD CAZADORES FURTIVOS - CF ELITE

    Click Here to OPEN our WEBSITE : http://cazadoresfurtivos.es.tl

  4. #114
    Guardian
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Corwin The Prince
    Posts
    299
    Images
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The thread remain interesting.

    It has nothing to do with forum trolls ruining anything.

    ...........
    why wanting to be such a smart ass on the first post you make on a forum, pretending you fully understand the game and concept.

    Even though sometimes we all make war with each other on the forum, we do have 1 common goal, to keep our beloved (and hated) universe.
    And then some noob comes, trying to disrupt it by dropping some smart ass remarks about the financial statement.
    Which every long time player should have already been aware of.

    ..........
    agree

    bla bla bla i overtalked, not worth it
    Last edited by Corwin; 01-11-2019 at 00:41.

  5. #115
    Guardian Solo4711's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2012
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Alex Solo Solo
    Society
    Freelancer
    Posts
    280
    Images
    46
    there is no lack of trust regarding financial situation towards mindark.

    mindark almost failed every investment outside from EU in the past and often did financial stunts in a Colt Sievers type of way to get back on track but yet people keept investing in it.

    its simply alot people left because they thought that the product is not worth their time anymore cause nothing moves forward with what the software product has to offer. if you read the youngest „i quit“ or „i sell out“ threads you see people commenting that „they want to spend their time different“. thats the real desaster for any company.

    thats a result of the ongoing lifecycle of the product with no significant developing regarding customer needs (in our case as players its ingame functions and content developement).

    in alot cases people keept depositing cause they thought that mindark will use that money to push the product further but they simply dont.

    while time passes without no further movement people change their minds and believe that their deposits dont bring the product further but only feed mindark in their comfort zone of milking the customer base by ignoring the call for demands and the playerbase demanded alot of systems and content in the past.

    the product got more technically stable in the latest updates yeah but look at when cryengine was brought into the game and when they got the product stable now. it took to long to justify that towards your paying customers.

    mindark is currently like a restaurant offering bad food for overprice and taking over an hour to get that on the table.

    thats where the bad reputation comes from. that is the root problem yet they want to denial and alot players which dont care about money but simply want to gamble shoot around also denial for too long now.

  6. #116
    Elite
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Thorns Rose's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Avatar
    New York Rose
    Society
    -= Shaolin =-
    Posts
    2,206
    Images
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo4711 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ~Snip~

    mindark is currently like a restaurant offering bad food for overprice and taking over an hour to get that on the table.

    thats where the bad reputation comes from. that is the root problem yet they want to denial and alot players which dont care about money but simply want to gamble shoot around also denial for too long now.
    I think that sums up everything perfectly.

    I often wonder if they read things said or as posted above and ask themselves, "What can we do or change/add?" ( I wish they would ask )

    Sometimes, I think they are just at a creative loss or have seen something cool on a different game and think it works in EU and they try it. ( You already have the recipe )

    It does remind me of your favorite restaurant which makes a unique dish, then sells the restaurant with the 'unique' recipe, but then they buy cheap ingredients to make it or get greedy and the restaurant closes after awhile.

    I still hold out with great hope, though.
    Last edited by Thorns Rose; 01-11-2019 at 07:41.

  7. #117
    Stalker Xavier_Jr's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Xavier Jr Riquelme
    Society
    CF Elite
    Posts
    2,449
    Blog Entries
    4
    Images
    16
    Haha. Again and again. Every rookie will say one and another time

    SOCIEDAD CAZADORES FURTIVOS - CF ELITE

    Click Here to OPEN our WEBSITE : http://cazadoresfurtivos.es.tl

  8. #118
    The only thing that comes to my mind when I read the OP,
    is that I will have to be fast if I want some CP shares.

    Cause it seems that someone wants them all..

  9. #119
    Guardian yeeck's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    yee yeeck ck
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by mg Joda VVV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Small business audits by small time accountant agency's are written mostly written by people who wanna continue working for their client creating a situation where bias is inevitable.


    Government auditors are a bitch.


    MindArk was audited by PWC Auditors.

  10. #120
    Guardian yeeck's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    yee yeeck ck
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsina View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    (edit: ...I agree with Joda's comment...)

    Sigh.....

    I am not going to agree and disagree here
    Hope u read the everything in this thread and get the feel of it.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook