PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 283
  1. #271
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,247
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    please stop using false assumptions, like that the game would bleed me dry.

    i've joined this discussion with:


    didn't say anywhere that MA would take all my peds away. If anything sucks me dry, it's the withdrawals.
    Ah ok, maybe I mixed you up with the guy who complained about his "just" 93% returns.

    Sorry if I was wrong about that.

  2. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ah ok, maybe I mixed you up with the guy who complained about his "just" 93% returns.

    Sorry if I was wrong about that.
    Now you falsely assuming 93% return would mean big loss with MU.

  3. #273
    But you are guys aware, that the more you do to play for free, the more risk you put on the project you like? Haven't I expressed it enough in my article?

    You say that supposedly game was more expensive, now it is more available - but still, the more you play for free, the worse is MA financial condition. Shouldn't you care about project you like/are addicted to?

    If you love Entropia, you should be throwing money at MindArk as often as possible. But instead, you do all to avoid paying or complain that they take to much from you.

    I am not getting this "magic". What is more important for you? Your avatar's financial situation or MindArk's?

  4. #274
    Dominant
    Joined
    Feb 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    France / Romania
    Avatar
    MORFOC AS SERBAN
    Society
    AF-RFC
    Posts
    479
    Images
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And you miss the point too.
    If you play smart and invest your deposits with brain, it lasts forever.

    I am in a possition where I wouldn΄t need to deposit anymore, but still depo my 20€/month to support EU/MA.

    My accounts value constantly increasing, not only by skillgains, also by PED value after MU.

    I did a fair number of fail investments in EU, shit happens!
    I am still on the profiting side, considering my total deposits vs the value of my items (skills not even included), if I sell it all today.

    It matters how you approach to EU, how you play it, what style you play.

    If I would deposit more, it would just increase the speed of improved value.

    You may ask, why I don΄t deposit more to create more value on my account.
    Its a matter of trust and risk calculations.
    Personally I consider every € deposited as a lost €, thats why I don΄t spend more than 20€/month.
    Even with that small deposits I would lose some thousand € if EU shuts down befor I can withdraw anything.

    Actually I don΄t even considering to sell anything or to withdraw some PEDs, as I still have my fun in EU.

    For me EU is playing a game, not making my living from it.
    I dont even need to profit, although I do it.

    I konw some people who constantly lose in EU, who dont care at all, because they simply enjoy to spent the money for the entertainment they get. There was times when I thought that way, too.
    I have adjusted my playstyle and it works much better for me now, than it did in the past.

    MA could make this game the best game ever, if they start fixing the economy, add some deepth into the game and deliver what they have advertised in the past.
    Sadly they lost the story, did not deliver and that hurts the trust of the playerbase.
    Exactly this is the main problem why some old players left the game and it is hard to keep newer players in game.
    The game mechanics itselfs (loots) are fairly good and cost to play really acceptable, even if you play on a constant loss, what is not needed if you play smart.
    If you lose more than you can accept, its only your own fault. Adjust your playstyle!

    There is a lot activitys in EU, that are way above my budget, where I very likely will lose more than I am willing to lose due to low turnover. Do I do this activitys? NO!
    Sure I still could try it and hope for lucky loots, but there is no luck involved at all if you play smart.
    Many explained it already, its just you who dont get it.

    I agree a budget of $ 20 / $ 50 month is acceptable for this type of game.
    Born in Jason Centre in 2003
    Ghost Vagabond in 2017
    14 years of loot TT

  5. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by boring_player View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shouldn't you care about project you like/are addicted to?
    Isn't this discussion a sign of caring about it? Stuff i don't care about i don't bother going to the forum ^^

  6. #276
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,247
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Alukat123 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now you falsely assuming 93% return would mean big loss with MU.
    No never assumed that. On the contrary.
    You should easily be able to get the missing 7% back in MU.

    But I guess I dont need to tell you that

  7. #277
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,247
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by boring_player View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But you are guys aware, that the more you do to play for free, the more risk you put on the project you like? Haven't I expressed it enough in my article?

    You say that supposedly game was more expensive, now it is more available - but still, the more you play for free, the worse is MA financial condition. Shouldn't you care about project you like/are addicted to?

    If you love Entropia, you should be throwing money at MindArk as often as possible. But instead, you do all to avoid paying or complain that they take to much from you.

    I am not getting this "magic". What is more important for you? Your avatar's financial situation or MindArk's?
    Yes, very valid point you make here.
    But this goes for EVERY free to play games on the market.
    The app store is filled with free games. Why do you think it is?

    Some people don't mind to pay monthly if this grants them an edge.
    Like I said, each has his own motives to his play style.
    My personal point of view is that I find it more challenging to try to play without the need to depo.
    Depoing is easy.

    And yes, I admit, I did open some boxes, for the thrill to loot something nice and to pay my fees to MA.
    So I paid my contribution because I love (and hate) the game.

  8. #278
    Slayer GoNi's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Calypso, Sakura City
    Avatar
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Posts
    7,434
    Images
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by boring_player View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But you are guys aware, that the more you do to play for free, the more risk you put on the project you like? Haven't I expressed it enough in my article?

    You say that supposedly game was more expensive, now it is more available - but still, the more you play for free, the worse is MA financial condition. Shouldn't you care about project you like/are addicted to?

    If you love Entropia, you should be throwing money at MindArk as often as possible. But instead, you do all to avoid paying or complain that they take to much from you.

    I am not getting this "magic". What is more important for you? Your avatar's financial situation or MindArk's?
    There is different kinds of players!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am in a possition where I wouldn΄t need to deposit anymore, but still depo my 20€/month to support EU/MA.

    Actually I don΄t even considering to sell anything or to withdraw some PEDs, as I still have my fun in EU.
    I am not alone, thats for sure!

  9. #279

    test

    I just started before New years.
    Great game.
    I bought 20 Moon deeds.
    I bought a Sweat Shirt, and a T-shirt.
    I completed the Merry Snarg and wore out my new rifle.
    I have spent 70.00 US so far on Ammo.
    I'm happy you are working on the camera.
    First thing I noticed, and as an X EQ2 player I think it sucks.
    Please give the ability to back the camera off of avatar by a lot more.
    I want to be able see all my Snarksnot friends chasing me.
    I had to send my Info to MA to get my PayPal amount increased and I am happy they take security seriously.
    Last edited by Rock Stone; 01-19-2019 at 00:55.

  10. #280
    Dominant
    Joined
    Feb 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    France / Romania
    Avatar
    MORFOC AS SERBAN
    Society
    AF-RFC
    Posts
    479
    Images
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Stone View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just started before New years.
    Great game.
    I bought 20 Moon deeds.
    I bought a Sweat Shirt, and a T-shirt.
    I completed the Merry Snarg and wore out my new rifle.
    I have spent 70.00 US so far on Ammo.
    I'm happy you are working on the camera.
    First thing I noticed, and as an X EQ2 player I think it sucks.
    Please give the ability to back the camera off of avatar by a lot more.
    I want to be able see all my Snarksnot friends chasing me.
    I had to send my Info to MA to get my PayPal amount increased and I am happy they take security seriously.
    you are the 2nd account of which account? that a new player starts by buying 20deed moon and talks about the camera system ..., I remember the first limit was a $ 5,000 deposit by the time we could increase.
    well the first time I see someone who starts this way
    Born in Jason Centre in 2003
    Ghost Vagabond in 2017
    14 years of loot TT

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook