Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jacob WizKidWord Rockwell
    Society
    Lulz and Lazerz
    Yeah, it was def all new to me, so it was an interesting read
    Trained Laser Sniper (Hit)
    Biggest Loot -- 24 PED (Young Berycled - Camp Phoenix)
    Mentor -- Slyk
    Come check out my stream sometime -- twitch.tv/wizkidword

I dont understand this post (obviously i understand it) but dont understand the point. Its known and stated facts compiled together and worded in a bias'ed/negative manner. Perhaps some more information about yourself and your motives would help. Trying to cause a bank rush type scenario is in no ones interest except potential compeititors or salty explayers with no skin in the game. Most people perhaps dont know how real word banks work, and it does them no good to learn, only makes them worry and panic when there's no need too. The information is out there if they wish to seek it.

Old Alpha
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Another thing I find particularly problematic is the fact that the OP is suggesting that the game's viability is based on player trust, then proceeds to undermine that trust by writing a somewhat alarmist, negatively biased article, as if purposefully trying to cause a 'run on the banks'.

Again, who is the OP and why is he doing this? We need more information. Is he a competitor to MA? A grumpy player MA banned? Who knows.
    IGN: Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho

Check out my stream! https://www.twitch.tv/lootdemon

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Lulz and Lazerz
    Well, from his first big article post, he seems to be a new player posting his experiences in game thus far -- but who knows i guess?

I still plan on enjoying my time killing berycled's tonight lol
    Mentor -- Slyk

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WizKidWord View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, from his first big article post, he seems to be a new player posting his experiences in game thus far -- but who knows i guess?

I still plan on enjoying my time killing berycled's tonight lol
    Well, my conclusion would be the opposite.
    wi

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Lulz and Lazerz
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, my conclusion would be the opposite.
    What is your conclusion then good sir?
    Mentor -- Slyk

Old Alpha
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    As one more note:

2017 was the year that MA switched from Loot 1.0 to Loot 2.0. So I'm not surprised revenues decreased that year, as there were many disgruntled players. But MA didn't do this because they wanted to keep the immediate players happy, they did this for the long term survival of the game.

But, as OP would know if they followed the returns on CLDs, player cycle is up in 2018, reflected by CLD returns. But OP doesn't seem to include any projected performance for 2018.

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...ed-ROI-tracker

So OP doesn't really know and write the whole story, either because OP doesn't know about it or ignores it...

MA has also been more responsive to player brought up issues with balancing and in game mechanics.

A better article would take a balanced approach, looking at both the positives and negatives of 2018.

EU is far from a perfect game, but I have faith that MA will improve and continue to build on it. I also know the community also wants it to survive, and have a very large stake and personal investment in it. Not too many games can say that.
    Last edited by Jhereg; 01-08-2019 at 15:57.
    IGN: Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho

Check out my stream! https://www.twitch.tv/lootdemon

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    A well written article I will say. However a few things stated as facts seem out of place, most importantly

Unfair Comparing EU to a Bank - Which Bank IRL only says that your last 6 months of deposit are covered? There are plenty other facts which very much make EU completely different then a bank and personally i think this is an unwarranted comparison.

Besides that, I had somehow forgotten about the Compet being considered as an asset ( thanks for reminding) and this is an issue which will unfold in following financial report.

As others have stated, I would also like some pertinent information about the OP as from what i have read from the article ( i even went back to the original one) while most of the information seems to the point, you do seem to hand pick them to create a narrative with a negative bias. Not being accusatory, just trying to understand the background better.

Overall however, a well written report.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    So the OP is telling us he is a new player - ok
    Then this post - ok
    I combine the two and its a huge discrepance at least in my eyes.When most new players 'eat dirt" and hunt kerbs for 7 years without progress we get this elaborate lets say writing.
    I do appreciate your time for post this.
    The body language you use does not convince me you have positive intentions.
    gl

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Well things have moved on. This FEN event and MM has been a great success I think, and for FEN items that are ‘priced right’ players have deposited to buy them and tier them….and most importantly use them. Based upon what I’ve seen, activity on Caly has been pretty upbeat.

Sometimes I get a little frustrated at items being unrealistically priced, but it will settles down in the end. I just wish some people would recognise the market and dynamics have changed. It’s not 2006 anymore for pricing stuff.

Anyway pull out your credit card and go shoot some stuff. I’m not saying it’s all roses, personally I think the Compet situation and Ark Moon is pretty sad, but I’ve got a spring in my step at the moment…..feeling positive for 2019.

Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast