Suggestion: Coats should be wearable over jumpsuits

Jamesmynott

Provider
Society
Entropia Discord
Monkey_D JM9 Luffy
Just think the tailoring profession needs all the help they can get. How many use the speed jumpsuit, which isn’t useable with coats.

Just at home and tryed my lady’s jumpsuit on... and a coat fits over the top nicely ;) so not really fitting with real life.

Semi related suggestions:

-When wearing some armour the legs tend to glitch, passing through the coats. Might be nice to get this fixed

-Not everyone will agree with this, but I think it would be nice to have coats go over all the armour parts (including upper body) not just the legs

-Not everyone will agree with this, but I think it would be nice to have coats go over all the armour parts (including upper body) not just the legs

Show me a coat (any picture will do) where the coat goes over an armour.
Maybe you mistake a coat with a cape.
A cape should go over armour, but not a coat.

Just look at a supremacy set.
How on earth will you ever be able to wear a coat over those insanely big shoulder pads??
It would totaly rip your coat apart just trying to put your arms in the sleeves of the coat.

A cape yes, a coat no.

My personal opinion is that coats should remain under the armor - but 'everyone' likes the way coats hang over their lower armor so the bug became a feature. I take off my coat every time I put on armor because it looks stupid and glitchy. I'd rather pay the repair cost on my coats than run around like that. Coats over full armor would be even worse than the status quo.

Peace, Miles

Main reason behind the post was jumpsuits not armours anyway

Back