Buying: Monkeys in camouflage I, DeMuro Painting

got links to? no idea who this is?

got links to? no idea who this is?

how do u mean? links to the artist himself? http://www.markfineart.com/home.htm
he also has the Lake series and pig races ingame (= these were sold in 2009 new oxford gallery, where there were supposed to be lectures, clothing shop,... now it's all gone, u can find info on this quite ez, if u wanne see links to all the paintings, the auction is your friend, my friend (= very nice stuff ^^

bumperino
also offering 100 ped for the golden tip that leads me to a seller of this pretty thing (=

hmmm, maybe not the exact same thing you're looking for, but maybe I can present you a nice alternative.

You wanted monkeys in disguise?
Here an old pic of the Mind Ark staff.
Paste it in a display screen and you got your monkeys in disguise!
mindark.jpg

:wtg:

Reactions: Geo
what happens with the new oxford gallery?

In part, because Mindark dropped support that allowed animation in picture frames and recorded digital video. Gone were the animated fish tanks clever users made, the fireplaces, and the New Oxford lectures.

There may have been other issues, but we'll never know.

Last edited:
still looking
offering finders fee for this! :)

In part, because Mindark dropped support that allowed animation in picture frames and recorded digital video. Gone were the animated fish tanks clever users made, the fireplaces, and the New Oxford lectures.

There may have been other issues, but we'll never know.

wow. i barely remember any of this. all i remember really is when they banned the fishtanks and i figured PEU was dead. that video reminds me again how totally unrealistic MA has always been in their designs and concepts. i think it's a thing that should be relooked at as a concept. it's weird of me though to expect anything better of it.

the inhouse team of MA perhaps has a better grip on reality and have experienced maturity. overall this is one of the things entropians want now, and what we mean by API for modders. it's like MA so almost got it. just needs some pushing to defeat the negs from the past...

https://vrallart.com/

Back