Dura Investment Fund

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I stopped reading right after this line...

GL whoever you are!

Ok. Whatever ...

Anyways I can provide assurance on a Stamp Paper of Indian Govt that you have invested with Dura Investment Fund.

And in 5-10 months I am going to launch a website just like PCF, Wiki, Entropia news and other planets forums and lots more.... And a Magazine will be launched by me in some weeks.

Ok. Whatever ...

Anyways I can provide assurance on a Stamp Paper of Indian Govt that you have invested with Dura Investment Fund.

Im sure you can.

However i think making a new account having ur first account banned here on forum is also against rules.

Try scamming somewhere else.

Last edited:
Im sure you can.

However i think making a new accaunt having ur first account banned here on forum is also against rules.

Try scamming somewhere else.

Again... Read above. If I finds myself going into backward steps I am going to launch the website this week then.

Min investment 50 minimum withdraw 500 may need a rethink

Min investment 50 minimum withdraw 500 may need a rethink

Anyways I am going to launch a new website as said above and wait for it. I am going to launch it within 1-2 weeks. Going to steal many members of PCF as it will be better than this website which even don't updates the script.

Might have hard time selling to anyone who speaks or understands Russian. (see here)

Anyways I am going to launch a new website as said above and wait for it. I am going to launch it within 1-2 weeks. Going to steal many members of PCF as it will be better than this website which even don't updates the script.

Bro, literally anybody can create a web site, my 4 year old niece could do it. How does that give you credibility? :scratch2:

And why would it steal PCF members? :scratch2:

And what does creating a competitive forum to PCF have to do with your "investment opportunity"? :scratch2:

And how much acid did you take today? :tongue2:

….When you invest with us, you will get access to our in game channel where you can interact with us as well as other investors....

Two questions.

1. What is your ingame avatar name?

2. You mention "us" more than once. Who are you working with?

I am going to invest 51 PED!

Just For The Fun :D

10. Minimum / Maximum Investment

Minimum > 50
Maximum : There is no maximum limit for investment. You are most welcome to invest as much as you would like to.

Last edited:
The way I got blasted in the beginning I am not going to accept Investments from people here... I am launching my own community website and then anyone can come there and invest in the fund and also enjoy forums, blog and maybe wiki.
I completely forgot about my previous profile and the mods of this forum thinks that they own the community discussion place for this gaming platform. Same is the case with Arkadia Forum owners.
Getting a few things sorted before launching my own community website.

Indian govt paper??

Yeah, that's really reassuring. Count me in.
Just meet me in-game.

The way I got blasted in the beginning I am not going to accept Investments from people here... I am launching my own community website and then anyone can come there and invest in the fund and also enjoy forums, blog and maybe wiki.
I completely forgot about my previous profile and the mods of this forum thinks that they own the community discussion place for this gaming platform. Same is the case with Arkadia Forum owners.
Getting a few things sorted before launching my own community website.

"You won this time PCF, but I will be back with another unbanned account that will promote my future successful community and my totally legit investment fund."

But seriously these type of "investment" threads should be removed since they are high risk of being schemes.

The way I got blasted in the beginning I am not going to accept Investments from people here...

You want people to trust you with their money, but when questions get asked you run away?

... should be removed since they are high risk of ...

but the internet doesn't work that way. in fact, the moment some data is uploaded, you should consider it like winning the lottery, if you can ever delete it again. plus, you can never ever be really sure...

:rolleyes:

So you don't want the people here to invest, but you are going to "steal them away" to your amazing new web site and then have them invest? :scratch2:

Meth: not even once.

im fairly certain his first post is simply a copy paste of chiee's entropia fund with a few tweaks.

im going with "this seems a bit sketchy"

cool, good luck with that.

:locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back