PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dura Klr Tech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyways I am going to launch a new website as said above and wait for it. I am going to launch it within 1-2 weeks. Going to steal many members of PCF as it will be better than this website which even don't updates the script.
    Bro, literally anybody can create a web site, my 4 year old niece could do it. How does that give you credibility?

    And why would it steal PCF members?

    And what does creating a competitive forum to PCF have to do with your "investment opportunity"?

    And how much acid did you take today?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsout Gunsout View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And before you say it was taken from "TODAYS" loot pool, let me shut you up with a dick punch. WHOMP. It wasnt.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dura Klr Tech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Going to steal many members of PCF
    Not sure id brag about stealing in same post as asking for investments based on trust

  3. #13
    Stalker Captain Jack's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Minnesota
    Avatar
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    cB Crimson Blades
    Posts
    1,865
    Images
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by Dura Klr Tech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .When you invest with us, you will get access to our in game channel where you can interact with us as well as other investors....
    Two questions.

    1. What is your ingame avatar name?

    2. You mention "us" more than once. Who are you working with?

  4. #14
    Guardian Noorie's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    India
    Avatar
    Noorie Noorie Anwar
    Society
    Royal Club
    Posts
    348
    Images
    32
    I am going to invest 51 PED!

    Just For The Fun


    Quote Originally Posted by Dura Klr Tech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    10. Minimum / Maximum Investment

    Minimum > 50
    Maximum : There is no maximum limit for investment. You are most welcome to invest as much as you would like to.
    Last edited by Noorie; 01-09-2019 at 15:35.

  5. #15
    Old Alpha theProphet's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Austria / Vienna
    Avatar
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Posts
    847
    Images
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Noorie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just For The Fun
    mkay

    http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=242617

    haaahaaa!

    (and sorry, but too funny)
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

  6. #16
    Guardian Noorie's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    India
    Avatar
    Noorie Noorie Anwar
    Society
    Royal Club
    Posts
    348
    Images
    32
    Supporting the novice players is a noble work isnt it


    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    mkay

    http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=242617

    haaahaaa!

    (and sorry, but too funny)

  7. #17
    The way I got blasted in the beginning I am not going to accept Investments from people here... I am launching my own community website and then anyone can come there and invest in the fund and also enjoy forums, blog and maybe wiki.
    I completely forgot about my previous profile and the mods of this forum thinks that they own the community discussion place for this gaming platform. Same is the case with Arkadia Forum owners.
    Getting a few things sorted before launching my own community website.

  8. #18
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,149
    Images
    69
    Indian govt paper??

    Yeah, that's really reassuring. Count me in.
    Just meet me in-game.
    wi

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dura Klr Tech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The way I got blasted in the beginning I am not going to accept Investments from people here... I am launching my own community website and then anyone can come there and invest in the fund and also enjoy forums, blog and maybe wiki.
    I completely forgot about my previous profile and the mods of this forum thinks that they own the community discussion place for this gaming platform. Same is the case with Arkadia Forum owners.
    Getting a few things sorted before launching my own community website.
    "You won this time PCF, but I will be back with another unbanned account that will promote my future successful community and my totally legit investment fund."

    But seriously these type of "investment" threads should be removed since they are high risk of being schemes.

  10. #20
    Elite SuperKanjo's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Holland
    Avatar
    Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak
    Society
    Kaos
    Posts
    3,710
    Images
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by Dura Klr Tech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The way I got blasted in the beginning I am not going to accept Investments from people here...
    You want people to trust you with their money, but when questions get asked you run away?
    Account Created 2006-03-03

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook