Fix and update virtual tycoon

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Virtual Tycoon is kind of fluky. Most of the time it does not recognize password username combo unless you power off android device it is on in between... and sometimes multiple times... so if you used it it won't work. Reboot. Then try again and it won't work but that second time it somehow remembers so on third reboot you don't have to log in as you already are and it bypasses login screen and goes straight to main screen....

Virtual Tycoon is kind of fluky. Most of the time it does not recognize password username combo unless you power off android device it is on in between... and sometimes multiple times... so if you used it it won't work. Reboot. Then try again and it won't work but that second time it somehow remembers so on third reboot you don't have to log in as you already are and it bypasses login screen and goes straight to main screen....

wow I have almost same issue logging into the game on pc lol

Fix it or retire the app. IMHO, MA needs to really concentrate on fixing the issues in the Game more than these small apps but if they want it to continue, make sure it works properly.

Mastermesh, I'm sure you put in support tickets for the issue. Would be nice to know if they responded in any way?

I'd rather they just release a plugin API like most MMOs. Most of the non-loot-related stuff people complain about would go away because we could just write our own tools and add-ons and they would be freed up to work on the meat of the game.

Mastermesh, I'm sure you put in support tickets for the issue. Would be nice to know if they responded in any way?
same ol same ol copy/paste:
Your feedback is highly appreciated and you can be sure that your case has been forwarded to the team in charge for further consideration.

Unfortunately I don't have any information to provide you with a more satisfying reply, but please stay tuned to the Latest Buzz and News sections on our websites.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Back