checking Combobulator BP price

@Leland

Guardian
I looted the combobulator print. Wondering the price on it.

40 clicks left, and exchangeable to MA for the Crafting Mania reward print.

attachment.php

Who change it don’t get more than 3 clicks , so you won’t get more than 3,5 ped if you lucky , some are paying so much , and the buyer also risks , he can take 3 no success or 3 near success making him lose like 2 k ped or more , because of MU, only in best cases he can have 3 success and make some profit. I think you should craft it , it will be profit anyway. With one success and 1 near success you will be at 3 k ped profit.

I have 1 question if ever somebody would had 1000 rugaritz and click it without changing it for mamba bp , what would happen?

I have 1 question if ever somebody would had 1000 rugaritz and click it without changing it for mamba bp , what would happen?

That's a mindset I love ! Now we got to find someone who can do that !!!

I'd like to see that ;D. someone gotta try it once before the events over.

Who change it don’t get more than 3 clicks , so you won’t get more than 3,5 ped if you lucky ..... With one success and 1 near success you will be at 3 k ped profit.

It's an important point that the exchange is always for a 3-click bp (apart from the mistake with the first one handed out by support), so the number of clicks on the combob is irrelevant.

As the 3-clicker is a 'loaded' bp you will be bound to make a profit from it (unless 3 fails). What I don't know is the highest near success you can get (normally just below the tt input of the bp, but not in this case). I assume it is at the full tt of the whip, as people always seem to get full ones, again I assume without needing to use residues.

I've also not seen the input mats needed, or what a near success throws back at you - I'd think probably more than you put in, given that it's pre-loaded...

I assume a value of at least 1k peds, possibly 2k peds or more if the buyer tries to enter a 'fair deal' with the seller!

It's an important point that the exchange is always for a 3-click bp (apart from the mistake with the first one handed out by support), so the number of clicks on the combob is irrelevant.

As the 3-clicker is a 'loaded' bp you will be bound to make a profit from it (unless 3 fails). What I don't know is the highest near success you can get (normally just below the tt input of the bp, but not in this case). I assume it is at the full tt of the whip, as people always seem to get full ones, again I assume without needing to use residues.

I've also not seen the input mats needed, or what a near success throws back at you - I'd think probably more than you put in, given that it's pre-loaded...

I assume a value of at least 1k peds, possibly 2k peds or more if the buyer tries to enter a 'fair deal' with the seller!
Hahaha , I know people buying the for more than 3k , the near success it’s not less than 400 ped I’f you get it. If I had it and didn’t want it to click I would ask not less not more than 3.5 on it . Seems a good price. And even if you buy it and you manage to get 3 succes you get 7,5k ped. No reason to fight over the price.
If you think that you won’t get 3 success don’t think about to buy one bp like this. Because it will be like buying a 100k rifle and you are not sure if you will hof with it or be on a good return.

Hahaha , I know people buying the for more than 3k , the near success it’s not less than 400 ped I’f you get it. If I had it and didn’t want it to click I would ask not less not more than 3.5 on it . Seems a good price. And even if you buy it and you manage to get 3 succes you get 7,5k ped. No reason to fight over the price.
If you think that you won’t get 3 success don’t think about to buy one bp like this. Because it will be like buying a 100k rifle and you are not sure if you will hof with it or be on a good return.

Thanks for the reply. I was trying to get closer to an 'informed' estimate of value, but for that you need to know the tt per click, the success rate, the near-success returns and have some idea of what the multi-distribution is on successes as well. It's one of the very unusual bps, so very few people willl know what clicking them is like - and probably noone knows if the multi-distribution has been changed (or can be changed by MA).

As I don't even know if the bp takes 10 sweat or a zillion gold as mats I wouldn't expect to come up with a close estimate of value for the set 3 clicks each bp has. I was sort of assuming a lowest near-success of over 400 peds, by the way, as it assumes 20%-ish of a success, which appears to be what most bps are set to - I simply don't know the cost per click to set it against....

Thanks for the reply. I was trying to get closer to an 'informed' estimate of value, but for that you need to know the tt per click, the success rate, the near-success returns and have some idea of what the multi-distribution is on successes as well. It's one of the very unusual bps, so very few people willl know what clicking them is like - and probably noone knows if the multi-distribution has been changed (or can be changed by MA).

As I don't even know if the bp takes 10 sweat or a zillion gold as mats I wouldn't expect to come up with a close estimate of value for the set 3 clicks each bp has. I was sort of assuming a lowest near-success of over 400 peds, by the way, as it assumes 20%-ish of a success, which appears to be what most bps are set to - I simply don't know the cost per click to set it against....

Cost per click it’s somewhere around 25 ped
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=878

Someone in soc looted one and sold the 3 clicks off at 3600. For what its worth.

Someone in soc looted one and sold the 3 clicks off at 3600. For what its worth.

That puts livius's estimate very close at 3500. The cost per click is really pretty negligable - thanks for the info to you both.
Given that it doesn't cost loads per click, I also quite happily agree with this ballpark figure for someone selling, rather than taking the risk of clicking. The buyer would still have an average expectancy of a bit more than this, but it could go either way, of course.
AND... what if a success is a multi? That would be really nice! good luck all, sellers and buyers!

Back