PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Old Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Germany
    Avatar
    Captain Cereal Crunch
    Posts
    72

    Entropia universe - creepy monria estate deed advertising

    This is a small video that i have create to sell a estate deed on the Moon Monria. I used various programs for fun and practice. I hope you guys like the video clip.

    here my ---> Selling-Thread

    Last edited by Captain Crunch; 01-10-2019 at 17:09.

  2. #2
    Prowler duncis's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Norfolk, UK
    Avatar
    Inguts Sokolade Spurz
    Society
    House Of Gamers
    Posts
    1,582
    Images
    138
    Really nice aproach on selling virtual real estate in the game!
    Best of luck with ur sale!

    Soko
    Check out my hunting blog www.sokolade.rocks

  3. #3
    would be nice if you added a price tho

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    would be nice if you added a price tho
    He said 1600ped in his selling thread. Nice video gl with sale

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimping View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He said 1600ped in his selling thread. Nice video gl with sale
    oh havent seen that one. thanks for the input

  6. #6
    Old Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Germany
    Avatar
    Captain Cereal Crunch
    Posts
    72
    Thank you very much guys, i'm glad that you all like the Video I did not know if that's ok, if I post my sales thread here or not? But ok, i added a link in the first post

  7. #7
    Cool video, gl with sale!


    Unrelated, but what are you making your game with?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsout Gunsout View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And before you say it was taken from "TODAYS" loot pool, let me shut you up with a dick punch. WHOMP. It wasnt.

  8. #8
    Old Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Germany
    Avatar
    Captain Cereal Crunch
    Posts
    72
    Thank you Detritus

    I use the Gameguru Engine / Unity and other software - with the programming language Lua. But alone is to make a Game a never ending story, but it is great to practice and learning

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you Detritus

    I use the Gameguru Engine / Unity and other software - with the programming language Lua. But alone is to make a Game a never ending story, but it is great to practice and learning

    Ah cool, I thought it might be Unity. Looks pretty cool so far. Did you create the assets? You are very talented. And yes, I'm painfully aware of how long it takes to do solo. Best of luck!


    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsout Gunsout View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And before you say it was taken from "TODAYS" loot pool, let me shut you up with a dick punch. WHOMP. It wasnt.

  10. #10
    Old Captain Crunch's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2018
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Germany
    Avatar
    Captain Cereal Crunch
    Posts
    72
    Thank you Detritus

    I have not make the assets, i have buy some assets, some are for free from the engine and i also change really small part of some assets (really minimal). I have make the Lua scripting for the nps ( talking with each other, sitting +stay+talking, different stay modes, different ways of talking--> agressiv--> happy and stuff like that).

    For somebody that just like and plays games and going without real experience with all to this things, its really painfull. I dont think that i can finish my Game alone, thats the reallity, but for me it is ok to make parts and learn and have fun

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook