Weekly FREE Warps to Planet Cyrene

Geo

Stalker
Society
Victory
George Geo Clone
Starting today Friday January 11th, Victory Mothership will be offering Weekly FREE Warps to Planet Cyrene from Calypso.

*Flight time to be announced

Geo

good idea mate ... to sphere or SS? One way or 2? would be great to figure out a routine. I know i want to spend more time on cyrene.

If the return trip was free that would be something! But many fly themselves there as they only have PED, ammo and guns (nothing lootable). However people bring their loot back to cally and would therefore need a safe ride.

It’s smart business as the ship would have to take 2 trips anyway so giving a few free rides on a trip it would have to make anyway with the bonus of getting a few extra paid customers for the trip back.

I would guess that above 90% of their customer are people going back to cally anyway

Last edited:
FREE Weekly Warp to Planet Cyrene from Calypso tomorrow Friday January 18th

Contact me by PM here, ingame or on our website for details.

Geo

Victory FREE Weekly Warp to Planet Cyrene from Calypso Today Friday January 25th

Contact me by PM here, ingame or on our website for details.

Repair Skilling Run will also take place after the free warp near Cyrene Space Station.

Geo

Victory Mothership will be offering a Free Warp from Planet Calypso to Cyrene, Thursday January 31st, around this time, to help accommodate players wanting to participate in Friday's 'Creature Spawn' event on Planet Cyrene.

Event Time: Friday February 1st between 14:00-16:00 EUT.

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/planet-cyrene-creature-spawn-february-1st-2019.7976/

Another Free Warp will still be available on Friday as well for those not taking part in this event.

Contact me here, in game or on our website for more details.

George Geo Clone

Victory Mothership Free Warp to Planet Cyrene from Calypso in a couple hours. Contact me here or ingame to be added.

Back