Dead ship flies

Posts quite rightly deleted, nobody wants to put up with catfights.

But there was one thing in my deleted post I felt I needed to say (it was not connected),just thatI did apologise to Alainax for getting snarky at her - she did not originally mention ErnestJ & I did not know he was a pirate (he was always courteous to me so I had no idea :( )

Just so people know that on reflection I realised I was out of order & tried 2 make it right

Posts quite rightly deleted, nobody wants to put up with catfights.

But there was one thing in my deleted post I felt I needed to say (it was not connected),just thatI did apologise to Alainax for getting snarky at her - she did not originally mention ErnestJ & I did not know he was a pirate (he was always courteous to me so I had no idea :( )

Just so people know that on reflection I realised I was out of order & tried 2 make it right

It takes a person with great integrity and character to apologize and admit a mistake had been made, especially on this forum. I think you are a unique person.

Well done :beerchug:

How people don't know the most active pirates in the game literally make me laugh.

How people don't know the most active pirates in the game literally make me laugh.

Because people aren't interested in following your antics? How people think everything should revolve around themselves...

Exactly.. If you actually pay attention to what is going on while in space, you work out who is who.. :wise:

Exactly.. If you actually pay attention to what is going on while in space, you work out who is who.. :wise:

Pretty much. You should be aware I'm an inactive shit. But I still keep up on space shit better than players who play literally 100x more than me :laugh: P.s. morgoth... Do you really think map spam still works? Hahaha bit slow buddy.

Because people aren't interested in following your antics? How people think everything should revolve around themselves...

Missed the entire point. People who frequent space and who fly vessels should keep track of pirates. Inactive and active. Anyone who doesn't is a dunce. There's a reason morgoth has his precious pirate list lol.

Missed the entire point. People who frequent space and who fly vessels should keep track of pirates. Inactive and active. Anyone who doesn't is a dunce. There's a reason morgoth has his precious pirate list lol.

No. Pirates are mosquitos. they do bite, it doesnt hurt, but leaves a small itch.
Who cares. Just don't scratch the itch.
Just bring the 1 dung. woow! lootzorz! yeay!

The USA has made some excellent contributions to the English language. For example "Doubled Down"

Let me double down on San's post
"Because people aren't interested in following your antics? How people think everything should revolve around themselves... "

who cares about knowing who the pirates are - they only become relevant when they directly interact with you.

There's a reason morgoth has his precious pirate list lol.

Now tell me, when people saw that about Morgoths precious pirate list - did not this immediately spring to mind :)

P.s. morgoth... Do you really think map spam still works? Hahaha bit slow buddy.

read it one more time... or I will spell it out for you... better that way

took MA almost a decade to fix that bug... granted it's because pirates lied a bunch telling people it's lag, graphics setting/draw time/draw distance.... really pick a reason other then what it really is and NVE misdirected players and MA about it for years to hide it.

It wasn't till non-pirate players discovered it and made it common knowledge that MA actually did something about it.

So based on MA's history of addressing bugs, someone will have to figure out exactly how it works and submit it to them with a solution in order for them to do anything, because their time is to precious to work on the game.

Now tell me, when people saw that about Morgoths precious pirate list - did not this immediately spring to mind :)

hey I saw you in an awesome space pvp video!

:lolup:

Last edited:

You are missing the point. Unless someone makes it part of their game to transport loot in space you're as irrelevant as pixels can be. To those who don't it matters exactly zero who wastes their money when they manage to catch up.

How did we get here again? Oh yes, a bug was reported. Outlook... fatalistic. And that's the sad part. We don't like it to remain this way forever.

Can I just add, I utterly dislike the phrase “double down”. :laugh:

Not all double downs are bad. Take the KFC implementation for example...

doubel-down-sandwich-photo.0.jpg

Back