what happened to entropiawiki

cambuurrinse

Elite
Society
Craft To Manufacture
Cambuurrinse
what happened to it., it said domain name has expired

regards cambuurrinse

Looks like it might be you, it's showing up for me just fine.

2 more peeps here with can't see website...may be due to gov shutdown in US. sites cant get renewals lol...

Cant see it here in UK, just domain name redirect.

The name has expired. My DNS has it still cached appearently, it resolved to 169.50.185.226 and the page is still available under that IP adress.

yes it show "domain name has expired"

It works just fine for me.

"This Domain Name Has Expired" :scared:

It has indeed expired on 11 Jan, whoever sees it "without problems" are just using slow updating DNS servers.

if u forget to pay the bill ull freeze in the dark.....

The ip 169.50.185.226 "works" As a workaround until someone rebuy the previous host. But better be fast before some asshole buys the domain name and thus we'll need to have a new domain name all over again.

Fuck I miss entropedia.info.
Don't wanna miss entropiawiki.com

Gonna be too many domain names to keep track of at this rate.... :eyecrazy:

Edit: that ip doesnt work as expected. Not possible to search for weapons or use weapon compare. So take it with a grain of salt.

I live in Norway and I cant see the page. Same message on the screen.
I have used the page every day the last 10 days. The page have been very slow!
Even I have a 150Mbit fiber connection.

PS - Who forget to pay-- its ppl here that do donate FFS!

entropiawiki_dead.jpg

2 more peeps here with can't see website...may be due to gov shutdown in US. sites cant get renewals lol...

ICANN not owned by the US. Government shut down only effects non-essential people.

My guess is this site is no longer being managed, which ought not be surprising.

Why do so many just buy one year deals instead of 5 or 10 year domain packages, where they are saving on the cost typically?

entropiawiki.com "This Domain Name Has Expired"

Wiki is down....

Should I buy it? :lolup:

I think it’s only fair MA should cover the cost of entropia wiki, really they should cover updating and maintaining it too (but not asking that) due to the fact that this a guide in this game is vital even for experienced players let alone new players.

Makes me think how many new players would of quit if entropia wiki wasn’t there, and on that basis MA should ensure its health and really thank and reward certain players who have worked hard updating it over the years

I think it’s only fair MA should cover the cost of entropia wiki, really they should cover updating and maintaining it too (but not asking that) due to the fact that this a guide in this game is vital even for experienced players let alone new players.

Makes me think how many new players would of quit if entropia wiki wasn’t there, and on that basis MA should ensure its health and really thank and reward certain players who have worked hard updating it over the years

They already do.

Wasn’t it Linzey or one of hos buddies who started managing the site last time this happened?
Or has this happens another time in between?

Im not capable as far as it programming goes but suely the implimentation of some event system into entropia wiki would cover the costs. That and player advertising.

The one on entropia life is fine but is far too costly so no one uses it.

Back