what happened to entropiawiki

When its up and running I will do a script and auto download all the pages from this site :)
At last we live in 2019 and networsk speed is in the sky! So wont take to long :D

When its up and running I will do a script and auto download all the pages from this site :)
At last we live in 2019 and networsk speed is in the sky! So wont take to long :D

Or you could just ask for a dump. I have a copy of entropedia on my site.

Or you could just ask for a dump. I have a copy of entropedia on my site.
Would you mind linking to it? I'm looking for it but having trouble finding it.

Last edited:
The entropiawiki.com domain is safe.

A simple billing issue with the registrar resulted in it not getting automatically renewed.

**EDIT**
Fixed now, website should be responding again shortly.

Last edited:
Wasn’t it Linzey or one of hos buddies who started managing the site last time this happened?
Or has this happens another time in between?

I hosted entropedia.info for many years.
Linzey hosted the site briefly for a little over a year.

The site was migrated over to EntropiaWiki.com when the old domain (whose registration was controlled by the original admin, Witte) became defunct and was unable to be renewed.

MindArk has been hosting the EntropiaWiki.com website for over a year now, and will very shortly be taking ownership of the domain.

MindArk has been hosting the EntropiaWiki.com website for over a year now, and will very shortly be taking ownership of the domain.
Sounds good to me. Better than some random player owning it who could disappear at any moment.

I hosted entropedia.info for many years.
Linzey hosted the site briefly for a little over a year.

The site was migrated over to EntropiaWiki.com when the old domain (whose registration was controlled by the original admin, Witte) became defunct and was unable to be renewed.

really starting to appreciate this new CEO!!!

Still appears to be unavailable. (I'm in the UK)

Just checked, works for me.

I did a quick check for entropedia.info

The domain is provided by Moniker Online Services LLC.
It's still taken. Seems be valid untill 07/07/2019.
There are other tld's available though like .com or .org

Back