Prizes For FFA Mining Mayhem @ Medusa Head - Enyo Island. Collaborative thinking required.

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
As some of you might know about my

FFA MINING MAYHEM ( TRADEABLE POINTS ) EVENT @ MEDUSA HEAD- ENYO ISLAND

Currently the Rewards are

1. Level 7 Unlimited Mining Amp
2. Modified Excavator
3. Level 13 (L) Mining Amp

What I am looking from the community and especially from those who would want to actually get the points and consequentially the items, is what else would you like to see up in the prize pool.

Some of the Ideas I have in mind

1. Lower UL Mining Amp (2-5)
2. Improved Excavator
3. Christmas Ring 2016
4. Adjusted Chikara Refiner

(Do let me know here even if your preference would be any of the four above)

Any thoughts welcome. If you can provide a reasoning for your choice that would make things easier.

Some finders would be nice, like those ones out of the mining strongboxes, or DSEC L30's , etc.
You could also have some CLD's in there, maybe one of those really rare pets that have the buff to excavating.
Just some extra thoughts.

Some finders would be nice, like those ones out of the mining strongboxes, or DSEC L30's , etc.
You could also have some CLD's in there, maybe one of those really rare pets that have the buff to excavating.
Just some extra thoughts.

Awesome ideas. CLD's I'll add for sure. Will need to figure out about the p160 etc once i get my hands on them ( the one i have and use is low tt). Dsec 30's and more mining amps i guess could work too. That buff excavating pet from monria is nice too i agree.

Appreciate the help.

Back