Selling: Bootylicious Vixen Action Figure

Darlas

Alpha
Society
Laid Back
Darlas darlas dark stone
Hello, i have some Bootylicious Vixen Action Figure for your apartment or shop! or just to see her delicious Booty.

2222111.png

50 ped each :)

That's a "her"

That's a "her"

Sorry didnt check the message... but.. how do you know that is Her and not his? in this world nothing is what it seems to be :p

With a pitch like this at least turn her around... ffs sales 101 :wtg:

In some hours i will back from work then i will make your dreams true posting a pic of her delicious booty;)

In some hours i will back from work then i will make your dreams true posting a pic of her delicious booty;)

then people won't have to buy it anymore... leave something to the imagination and that booty will sell faster! Free bump

then people won't have to buy it anymore... leave something to the imagination and that booty will sell faster! Free bump

Hahahah thats true:laugh::laugh:

I can say that is very well made and rendered:woot:

Still having 6 of this beautys, perfect decoration for your shop, apartment or where you want to have it:ahh: :)

Daily Bump :) i will add some vehicles to this post, i will take order soon for Speed bike and Monster truck.

These babys are waiting, they need a new home. Will you be her daddy or momy? ;)

Bump

To the toppp, still having this beautys

Back