PVP MINING @ MEDUSA HEAD - Enyo Island ( Divinity Challenge) ( Not what you think)

Status

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Yes it is Person vs Person and no it is not a PK Event :)

ALL POINTS WILL BE PART OF THE FFA MINING MAYHEM CONTEST AND ALL DIVINE POINTS GIVEN OUT ACCORDINGLY

Rule : I will challenge 10 people to race against me to get first 4 Digit Claim. Whoever Wins pays the other person 100 ped(The amount can be more if someone is interested). Pretty Simple really.

Venue :
enyomap.jpg

My Odds : Are extremely low since i just had this a day ago

2019-01-15_--_niksarium_stone_1294_ped_495655.jpg

You are free to use whatever amp etc you want and likewise at my end. Once challenge is accepted the deal is ON :)

Divinity

( looking to make mining fun)

Last edited:
Reserved for Challengers

Challengers
--------------

1. Gechka Gechka Gencinis - 100 peds

Last edited:
Just a silly question, can you remove the bad neconus for the event? They realy are a pain to mine there. Not that i be not able to kill it, but i will mine and not take care about agressive mobs like neconu is. They also dent to ninja spawn, if you get a claim, or do summon a claim, or while extracting. Im sure more ppl would love that.

Some small mobs are ok, but not neconu, trox, skyp, and all that kind of agressive creatures. They disturb as example the field mining, and i do most fieldmining.

Thanks for listen :)

Just a silly question, can you remove the bad neconus for the event? They realy are a pain to mine there. Not that i be not able to kill it, but i will mine and not take care about agressive mobs like neconu is. They also dent to ninja spawn, if you get a claim, or do summon a claim, or while extracting. Im sure more ppl would love that.

Some small mobs are ok, but not neconu, trox, skyp, and all that kind of agressive creatures. They disturb as example the field mining, and i do most fieldmining.

Thanks for listen :)

Hey Trance, the neconu DNA has been removed since a couple days already. No neconu in sight :)

Hey Trance, the neconu DNA has been removed since a couple days already. No neconu in sight :)

Oh ty! thats some good news, about i just stoped mining there about the neconus. I will give it a new try then :)

So we have our first Challenger

Gechka Gechka Gencinis

Lets get the ball rolling :D

Status
Back