Suggestion: Backpacks

Geo

Stalker
Society
Victory
George Geo Clone
With the introduction of Backpacks, I think it would be great if they offered ones that had practical uses such as;

Hiking Packs
A backpack that reduces your total weight. Maybe similar to anti-gravity boxes or even a pack that completely removes the weight from your inventory.

Parachutes Packs
Fall damage can be a pain. A Parachute pack that can be deployed to prevent fall damage at a cost of decay per use and/or duration used.

Glider Packs
Similar to Parachutes, these would be used to prevent fall damage when deployed while falling, as well as be able to travel long distances if jumping off an area of higher altitude. I would imagine these to reach higher speeds than any vehicle could.

Jet Packs
Scaling up hills and cliffs to get to a mob or a spot to mine is tedious. A Jet pack that could be used to assist with jumping higher for traversing mountainous terrain would be great. These could decay overtime for duration used and/or use fuel. These could also be used to reduce fall damage, if used at the right timing to slow your fall.

Feel free to discuss or make your own recommendations. I will post some other suggestion threads in the near future.

Geo

Reactions: San
storage pack - increase the amount of items carried up from 200 to 275.

Reactions: Geo

I myself have never reached max items carried in my inventory yet. Storage boxes provide enough room for my needs.
But I'm sure there are those of you out there who would appreciate the extra carrying capacity. Nice one!

Make it skill based, lower the base weight and item limit significantly, current mid level would stay about the same, new players lower and ubers higher than current, and then backpacks as a multiplier of those numbers.

Mary Poppins bags and umbrellas :)

If we are going to do interesting backpacks... well... we do have explosives in game... suicide bomb backpacks would go right along with the self destruct device...

Last edited:
Back