Info: Ricks 2019 FEN hunting Thread.

I don't care what you do because I am 100% certain you will fail miserably.

hahaha...you do make me laugh. Messi as brutal as ever :p

It's just a game, we don't need it to breath. It's not the real world dude.

We're all here to fail miserably. What is the reward when you get to level 300? Does some 6 foot leggy blonde knock at your front door with a 6 bedroom house deed and a brand new rolls royce?

So funny. It's entertainment....and actually I quite liked training my pets, it was pointless yes but I got entertained. Oh I'm going to log in to see what I apparently missing......hahaha.

Mwah....Rick

No we are not.We are not all losers.

You know the scary thing though, MA took you off No1 spot, If history repeats itself, that's a very scary position to be fella.

You made me LOL today.

Rick

You know the scary thing though, MA took you off No1 spot, If history repeats itself, that's a very scary position to be fella.

You made me LOL today.

Rick

You give MA too much credit. Some of the most successful people choose to step out of the spotlight once they have figured out what works.

You give MA too much credit. Some of the most successful people choose to step out of the spotlight once they have figured out what works.

Dear Jack, let's try and put it into prospective as simple as I can, especially as you own LA/s (still I think), so would rather there be lots of happy players around.

Hunter no1 is currently on 2300 globals a month in entropia life tracker. That equates to constant 76 globals a day over a 30 day period, and even with hofs (no matter how big) their globals DONT slow down, as would effect everyone else.

Do you think other "experienced" hunters that pay MA a lot of money, could possible feel upset if they hunt for hours and are not allowed one global? Would you think that looked a little suspicious?

Sometimes I wonder if MA think....."that f***ing entropia life".

Rick

edit:

Lets put it another way.

in the last 30 days there's been 20433 recorded globals on tracker (much of which included Merry Mayhem)
The top 10 hunters in EU recorded 14313 of those loots.

That means the majority of the rest of the community (which included merry mayhem remember), recorded 6120 global+ loots.

So the top 10 players are out globalling the entire rest of the community by over TWICE their number of loots.

I do love stats :laugh:

Rick

Last edited:
"When you find yourself in a room surrounded by your enemies you tell yourself. I am not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me. This is the kind of mindset you should have if you want to succeed in life. Get rid of that victim mentality. "

But determination IS the only thing you need when you start. You started with your credit card and thought to take a large shortcut, skipping all the hard work needed to first understand what the fuck you are doing. Well, the credit card won't teach you shit. And the stuff you need to learn, you actually have to learn not to make them up, unless you want to stay the perfect victim forever.

At this point, Rick has to just be trolling.
He's not, actually I think he failed on purpose, seriously, that's what I think

We're all here to fail miserably.
But you planned it all along and payed a lot just to fail, on purpose. It's your guilty pleasure, to roll on the floor and and show us your wounds, inflicted by you, but you're trying to say someone else is to blame for it. You beat yourself and blame it on MA, on us...
No, we are not impressed

No... Rick just wanted to put MAs new No1 looting ava, straight on a few facts
Stop talking about facts, you have everything BUT facts. Even if they would smack you down you couldn't understand what facts are. Your facts are justt your delusional made up bullshit, your false assumptions. Rick, you are wrong about the game in EVERY damn statement you make. There is not one response you gave to each of my phrases that is even remotely close to reality.

(who was attempting to distroy my reputation in my own thread).
In your own threads you embarrass yourself every time, what reputation are you talking about?

My soc is dead....MA killed those in it.
And I think you are to blame for this one too, I think you gave them your facts too, until they left the game completely. That's what I am afraid of, rotten facts like yours ruin the game. They ruin it for others. Keep it to yourself and go cry in a corner.

In fact I just popped in wondering if I should comment on the pet thread, so was catching up on some recent post. Then I reaslied Messi would come, and shoot me down....so changed my mind.
When you are in victim cry mode you should not respond at all to my comments. My comments were meant more for the future generations and it seems my posts had a good response from a wide variety of people and that's my gain from this because it's very unpleasant for me to put a lot into some posts and realize every time I only talk to a wall.

Evey I'm just listing some stats from a community point of view. Just so "we" know where we stand...i.e the rest of the f***ing community.

You was hunting just now. How are you hunting and reading PCF? You got these massive MA screens in front of you or something? You're slowing down your globals count...…. get back on it dude.

Actually now I'm quite interested in what is the top 100 hunters versus 20000 recorded globals. in month.

I'm only a victim if I pick up a weapon and use it. I'm enjoying myself with these stats, let me entertain myself..haha

Rick

Damn where is Bori he had lot of money and uber gear i thought he would win all the events in EU?
Oh and Eve how dare you loot another FEN item :rolleyes:

Dear Jack, let's try and put it into prospective as simple as I can, especially as you own LA/s (still I think), so would rather there be lots of happy players around.

Hunter no1 is currently on 2300 globals a month in entropia life tracker. That equates to constant 76 globals a day over a 30 day period, and even with hofs (no matter how big) their globals DONT slow down, as would effect everyone else.

Do you think other "experienced" hunters that pay MA a lot of money, could possible feel upset if they hunt for hours and are not allowed one global? Would you think that looked a little suspicious?

Sometimes I wonder if MA think....."that f***ing entropia life".

Rick

edit:

Lets put it another way.

in the last 30 days there's been 20433 recorded globals on tracker (much of which included Merry Mayhem)

That means the majority of the rest of the community (which included merry mayhem remember), recorded 6120 global+ loots.

So the top 10 players are out globalling the entire rest of the community by over TWICE their number of loots.

Rick

Your attempt at math is hilarious.
You start your "logic" assuming everyone is shooting the same amount of PED per hour, per day, per mob. You assume every mob costs the same.....
You see how embarrassing this is?

Rick, fetch a pen and paper and sit down.
For everyone else that even for a split of a second believes the so called global ban:

A mob costs let's say 40 ped to kill. The loot will be, most of the times, something like this: 40/2, 40, 40x1.5, 40x2, 40x2.5, 40x3, and now the higher the rare the bigger multipliers are: 40x8, 40x12, 40x80, 40x300, 40x1000.

This is it. That's all there is to it. We are all 92-97%.
Shooting 20-30 k peds a day will result in high activity on global chat. Stop assuming I (or anyone else) makes TT profit after loot 2.0, even if they get 2k hof, 10k hofs... it's all the same, 92-97% - every experienced hunter knows this.

If you were looking at my activity you should have looked at how much the mob I was shooting costs. It was around 42 PEDs with regen. It was normal to get a global in every 3-4 mobs. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Stop assuming a company with so much money in it, like MA is, would jeopardize their business to ban you from global chat you child...

Rick

Considering the amount of PED cycled in a single day from a top 10 hunting avatar, vs the amount of PED cycled in a month from a member of the other 90% of the community, I don't see that as any surprise.

Furthermore, what is being killed is important as well. For example, a player cycling 5K PED/day on 1-2 PED mobs won't appear high on the top 100 list of hunters on EntropiaLife. If the same player cycles 5K PED/day on 40 PED/kill mobs, they will rapidly rise on the board without changing their cycle rate.
The same applies to a player cycling 30K PED/day. If they go from camping mulcibers to aurli broods, they will fall on the leaderboard despite maintaining the same cycle rate. It's not that they are making any less profit, they are simply killing different mobs.

Last edited:
Considering the amount of PED cycled in a single day from a top 10 hunting avatar, vs the amount of PED cycled in a month from a member of the other 90% of the community, I don't see that as any surprise.

They must be very lonely people, to be stuck at a pc screen like that day and night.

They must be very lonely people, to be stuck at a pc screen like that day and night.

I'm not passing judgment in this post on how people choose to spend their free time. I am addressing Rick's apparent misunderstanding of "stats".

Stop assuming a company with so much money in it, like MA is, would jeopardize their business to ban you from global chat you child...

What is your problem? This is not personal thing. I'm looking at some stats trying to get a feel for how returns are distributed amongst the community. Doing some research planning on what I may or not hunt in the future...etc etc.

But first I want to understand the data....chill dude.

Might have to measure it on peds rather than globals anyhow, because the global count is not making sense.

I'm not stupid I know big mobs take more to kill than smaller ones. but there is limit to how much a weapon will shoot an hour.....so I can get a feel.

Just because you're in those stats you're taking it personally. I can't help that.

Rick

Evey I'm just listing some stats from a community point of view. Just so "we" know where we stand...i.e the rest of the f***ing community.

At this point I strongly believe the community should come together and tell you you're wrong with all these false assumptions of yours. We should do a sort of an intervention because you are hurting yourself (and us too, in the process) and that's not cool. People that agree with me should quote this post and say they agree, maybe, just maybe, that will be a signal for you but especially for others, that are new to the game and look for some guidance - to avoid fake information like you have AND preach!

I'm not passing judgment in this post on how people choose to spend their free time. I am addressing Rick's apparent misunderstanding of "stats".

That's exactly the point. It also applies to Rick.

I'm on a mission and waiting for contact. Not allowed to walk away from my laptops.

Tell me about it.....got to kill some time somehow. :D

Yeah I spotted the globals were weekly, and the individual data appears monthly...why would they even design it like that...lol.

Got to go in min anyhow....stats are fun.

Rick

At this point I strongly believe the community should come together and tell you you're wrong with all these false assumptions of yours. We should do a sort of an intervention because you are hurting yourself (and us too, in the process) and that's not cool. People that agree with me should quote this post and say they agree, maybe, just maybe, that will be a signal for you but especially for others, that are new to the game and look for some guidance - to avoid fake information like you have AND preach!

Quoting....

I do not agree

As a player who cycles well over 100k/mo, has observed how hunting cycles work, and personally believe that I am a determined individual. I agree with everything Eve has stated so far.

Do not agree either, he Just did his thing and made his conclusion. You have your truth, he has his. Truth is in the eye of the beholder.

Do not agree either, he Just did his thing and made his conclusion. You have your truth, he has his. Truth is in the eye of the beholder.

No. The phrase is 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' a valid saying as beauty is an opinion. Truth's are facts, facts are not opinions. There are right and wrong answers, Rick is wrong.

What is your problem? This is not personal thing. I'm looking at some stats trying to get a feel for how returns are distributed amongst the community. Doing some research planning on what I may or not hunt in the future...etc etc.

But first I want to understand the data....chill dude.

Might have to measure it on peds rather than globals anyhow, because the global count is not making sense.

I'm not stupid I know big mobs take more to kill than smaller ones. but there is limit to how much a weapon will shoot an hour.....so I can get a feel.

Just because you're in those stats you're taking it personally. I can't help that.

Rick

Really not taking it personally, I have a problem with your idea(s), not you. The idea is what's rotten and actually I still advise you to stop feeling how these things work and listen. I don't care much about you honestly because you don't have good intentions towards the community, the game... all you care is about your victimization, about feeling like a martyr once again.

Oh I'm super chilled, especially with these feffox and some nice music :)

I'm not stupid

I'm trying super hard to agree with you but what you say contradicts this from top to bottom.

I wouldn't call it fake info, but wrong info a lot of the time. I believe Rick believes it. From my estimation he gets things wrong and then thinks "well how much difference can it make? I'm still mostly right." In my opinion, Rick is tipped over on the mostly wrong side due to being too hasty and not detailed enough.

Rick certainly has shown determination, however. He has tamed loads, greatly supported ComPet etc, and why not? It's just that those particular long-term paths haven't or didn't work out, and his short-term stuff is very jumpy it seems.

On globals, some mobs start at 5 peds, so it's not only cost to kill which is a factor in sheer numbers of globals. I am currently getting 50x multipliers only about once per 6000 mobs or so - and it used to be one heck of a lot more than than that. My returns are tt 93% or so, however, and can be 95% without a global in the run and 90% with a global. It mostly depends on the multis below the threshold, which actually decide most results I'm currently getting. My gear is not high efficiency right now!

To be fair, I agree with everything you said here evey.
However, I also believe that he has been trolled so hard for so long that it is impossible to change some of those core beliefs. The damage to entropia is not because of him, it is because of those who have lied about the core parts of the game so convincingly and for so long.

it's all the same, 92-97% - every experienced hunter knows this.

This has always been true for me before and after 2.0 but I have always been careful to be as effecient as possible.
Now playing more casualy it seems to still be true regardless of if I pull a bunch of handles on the 50pec handle a day or just a few pulls on the 30ped handle. It seems to follow me regardless of activity across professions as well.

I cant claim to be doing anything enough for a sample size, but this one basic belief in 92-97% has held for me as long as I blindly follow the belief I will loose some but not all and must make it up with markup or depos.

$50 a month casual seems enough to get me a couple of globals a day with no deeds, no shops, an empty storage, and no ships to supplement it like when I was skilling harder.

The question I have is this. Why can I do that when someone else looses 4k in a few days?

Perhaps it is expectations? I expect to loose and am pleasantly surprised when I dont?
Perhaps it is gear? I have ul armor and hadoc and a 100+dps and 50-75dps(depending on setup) ul weapons of decent eco. I dont think this sets me apart from anyone else at my level......
Is it mindset? I dont TT that 135% stack from storage so I can do just one more bad hunt? (sometimes I do o.0)
Is it habits? When peds run low I keep playing either stepping down in activity and unamped mining, or find something much bigger and take a few risky throws of the die? (I have gotten a couple of unexpected unamped mining hofs lately, perhaps my 95% angel looking out for me?)
Is it somehow because I balance the professions my avatar participates in?
Did MA set a 'good loot' triger on my avatar because I was so vocal about my enjoyment of the game for so long?

If any of those are true, and I unknowingly have/had found the keys to success in entropia, then how come with Ks of peds a month in ship and shop/crafting profits a week was I unable to ever take that next step to greatness and join the ranks of the truly uber?

In order of likelihood;

#1 I never did 'figure it out' and was just lucky for a time
#2 I was unwilling to take advantage of people in order to advance myself (Ill never forget star trying to sell me an 800ped old school item for 10k and working the sale hard to convince me how great it was. Fortunately for me I wasn't as gullible (sorry Rick) as rick was.)
#3 I was unwilling to spend the time and work needed for that next step (possible but unlikely, i was logging a lot of hours in those days)

"When you find yourself in a room surrounded by your enemies you tell yourself. I am not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me. This is the kind of mindset you should have if you want to succeed in life. Get rid of that victim mentality. "

Yet there's sense of vulnerability and protectionism in your replies which I'm quite surprised with, rather than this absolute confidence you say you believe in. What is it you have to hide or simply protect?

But determination IS the only thing you need when you start. You started with your credit card and thought to take a large shortcut, skipping all the hard work needed to first understand what the fuck you are doing. Well, the credit card won't teach you shit. And the stuff you need to learn, you actually have to learn not to make them up, unless you want to stay the perfect victim forever.

I've often been in EU one of lead players to take on new challenges and items over the years. I bid on every mothership when they came out around 30K I think on every one, in fact MA rewarded me with a 6K hof back in the day for pushing those sales. I was one of the big names actively promoting people buy as many CLD's as possible back in the day and again rewarded with a 5K hof on the back of that. I was the first to offer big money to buy XI heal chip and other chips. In fact I promoted mind force when most poured scorn upon the profession. I got 5K hof on CP not long after buying that XI chip btw. Which I viewed as purchase compensation. I could list tons I've done over the years to take this game forward and openly promote it. I was one of the first to really get into pets....the point is I've always engaged with new things in game to try and find opportunities. Regardless if compet failed....I yet again jumped on it. Then again I was one of the first to purchase a FEN item (i.e. not self looted).

Yet I often wonder if you're MA because you focus on my short term activity when you attack me, much the same mentality as MA use. Which considering that I do jump onto new things all the time should actually be something to be applauded and even celebrated.....so actually you are quite rude the way you talk down to me like just because you're allowed to loot as much as you like. You never want to judge me on my successes that I often listed in PCF for over a decade.

He's not, actually I think he failed on purpose, seriously, that's what I think

What you don't like about me is my honesty. I sell MA up when they do something well, I will knock them back if they don't. That might do my any favours, but I've always been about fair justice.

But you planned it all along and payed a lot just to fail, on purpose. It's your guilty pleasure, to roll on the floor and and show us your wounds, inflicted by you, but you're trying to say someone else is to blame for it. You beat yourself and blame it on MA, on us...
No, we are not impressed

No I didn't pay a lot to fail, I paid a lot to try new things out (always have). Give it good shot. But remember this is on the back of being seriously let down by MA on other issues, so my patience is limited.

Stop talking about facts, you have everything BUT facts. Even if they would smack you down you couldn't understand what facts are. Your facts are justt your delusional made up bullshit, your false assumptions. Rick, you are wrong about the game in EVERY damn statement you make. There is not one response you gave to each of my phrases that is even remotely close to reality.

I have lots of facts, you just want names. That wont happen.

In your own threads you embarrass yourself every time, what reputation are you talking about?

Like I say you have terrible narrow tunnel vision, in your mind I've never achieved anything in game. I helped MA promote some seriously big sales. Lets face it even when compet was failing, I fought to keep it going. That's not a sign of determination?

And I think you are to blame for this one too, I think you gave them your facts too, until they left the game completely. That's what I am afraid of, rotten facts like yours ruin the game. They ruin it for others. Keep it to yourself and go cry in a corner.

Sadly I ran out of steam when FEN came around, but truth is MA have to accept some responsibly for that.

When you are in victim cry mode you should not respond at all to my comments. My comments were meant more for the future generations and it seems my posts had a good response from a wide variety of people and that's my gain from this because it's very unpleasant for me to put a lot into some posts and realize every time I only talk to a wall.

You do not have all the answers mate. If you could admit the EU economy has some serious problems, I might respect you a lot more. But you come across with this huge self protectionist know-all attitude, so I wonder if you really do have the communities feelings at heart. Because it looks like you only care about "you"

Thing is Evry things are not great. This thread wasn't supposed to go in this direction. If Ma turns things around, I will sell it up again, as I've done many many times before.

nn

Rick in red

Last edited:
To be fair, I agree with everything you said here evey.
However, I also believe that he has been trolled so hard for so long that it is impossible to change some of those core beliefs. The damage to entropia is not because of him, it is because of those who have lied about the core parts of the game so convincingly and for so long.

$50 a month casual seems enough to get me a couple of globals a day with no deeds, no shops, an empty storage, and no ships to supplement it like when I was skilling harder.

The question I have is this. Why can I do that when someone else looses 4k in a few days?

Hi Narfi

You make a very valid point in your first paragraph.

I'm going to get killed for this probably, but I'm going to say this....and I'm totally serious and its absolutely true. I tried to avoid it.

MA does treat players differently, especially if you keep paying them. I don't know if its part of their loot algorithm or manually adjusted. If you pay MA say 200 euros every 2 days, they will push for more, for as long as they can. That obviously is driven by lack of loots. Unfortunately if you're depositing for say deeds or other big purchases like that, its as if the system thinks you spent it in game, so it puts you in this chasing depos type mode.

Now I know this has happened to me quite few times, but I've actually seen it happen in the flesh to other players around their homes. One guy I visited on the continent. He showed me his depos, (which was horrific btw), and he said to me "watch this"...and he deposited 200 euro and burned it on Atrox in hours. I do not lie.

I cant prove it. But I'm telling you that's what happened. Choose to believe it or not.

So I've often wondered that those with less depo or even none, are treated more favourably because of that. I can honestly say I didn't want to mention this, just because I know it will cause all types of arguments. I will just promise you, that's what happened. I just mentioning facts, there's no malice in it.

So my question to you mate, is you must have low deposit count? Be nice if you can share some info.

btw there a little confusion with that 4K that was my original plan Feb. I lost my card and some of another £90 depo. Just to clarify regarding your comment.

Rick

ps: This thread is only on-going because people want to keep the debate going. I'm happy to close it when people are finished the debate.

I've often been in EU one of lead players to take on new challenges and items over the years. I bid on every mothership when they came out around 30K I think on every one, in fact MA rewarded me with a 6K hof back in the day for pushing those sales. I was one of the big names actively promoting people buy as many CLD's as possible back in the day and again rewarded with a 5K hof on the back of that. I was the first to offer big money to buy XI heal chip and other chips. In fact I promoted mind force when most poured scorn upon the profession. I got 5K hof on CP not long after buying that XI chip btw. Which I viewed as purchase compensation. I could list tons I've done over the years to take this game forward and openly promote it. I was one of the first to really get into pets....the point is I've always engaged with new things in game to try and find opportunities. Regardless if compet failed....I yet again jumped on it. Then again I was one of the first to purchase a FEN item (i.e. not self looted).

Yet I often wonder if you're MA because you focus on my short term activity when you attack me, much the same mentality as MA use. Which considering that I do jump onto new things all the time should actually be something to be applauded and even celebrated.....so actually you are quite rude the way you talk down to me like just because you're allowed to loot as much as you like. You never want to judge me on my successes that I often listed in PCF for over a decade.

This is glorious. This perfectly proves how little understanding of the game you have. This game would be better off with you not promoting anything about it, in it. Your ideas can make adults cover the ears of their children because the nonsense you spew in public are so outrageous that it's almost impossible to understand how you survive in this world as an adult. I'm having a hard time believing you are real, that you are serious.
(you pushing for compet was not something to be celebrated, it was a delusional persistence we all understood you were in denial)

Again and again, I have a problem with your ideas, not you, but your ideas that you willingly write in a public space thus subjecting them to discussion and ofc, potential criticism.

If you could admit the EU economy has some serious problems, I might respect you a lot more.

Seeing how much you understand reality, you respecting me means nothing. And even if you didn't read the parts where I gave you credit for walking pets, right now my respect for you dropped below sea levels. You are a flatearther in disguise.

Can′t say the guys from MA don′t show some humour, sometimes...

Messi discovered dominator bra. :laugh:

Back