Info: Ricks 2019 FEN hunting Thread.

Rick doesn't need my support on this topic, replying to people who clearly haven't scanned him.

But he has my support, because something isn't right with loot right now, and he has a right to state his opinion.

Cheers Mega,

Let me know when Ma fix their loot algorithm.

Rick

Cheers Mega,

Let me know when Ma fix their loot algorithm.

Rick

Noob perspective:

There is a one famous EP IV clicker who is constantly globalling on those EP IV and I am not going to mention his name here. Couple of days ago I was doing my 100ped run on berycled young. I burn about 50 ped in one hour.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the same guy started globalling od daikibas young and mature. Before I burned 50 ped he had total of 8 gloabls on those cratures.

I did iron shinkba/daikiba stage I, II, III, IV. Had 5 globs in total.

Is that normal? What was he doing? shooting those daikis with 5 ped per shot gun?

Last edited:
Rick,

I do understand your frustration, you are not alone. I’ve deposited god knows how much cash.. enough to buy my retirement sailboat for sure! I’ve hunted like a maniac at my level and above. I’ve crafted like an idiot, and dropped huge amps to the point I didn’t want even want to pull claims less than 200 ped. That’s when I realized I had a problem.. a major one.

I took 6 months off and decided to come back with some discipline. My experience so far is pretty crappy. I can’t get get a global over 150 ped to save my soul. Something RIGHT NOW is really “off”. BUT.. I am sticking to a budget and if it gets eaten then I don’t play. If things go well, my depos increase by 25% next time.

I can’t speak to your experience, you have far many skills than I. Dollars deposited, I really hope I have you beat because no one should depo what I did (I could afford to lose) because it’s a stupid gamble. The morale of this response is, MA must understand by now that players like you and I can keep them funded. This game is headed down a path only they have chosen. You must now choose how much YOUR wallet supports it.

I hope you find some resolve and things turn around. Like you, I did feel the game “owed” me. However, the hardest pill to swallow was understanding how wrong that mentality actually was. I was not entitled to anything.. only the experience.

Best of luck

Hey Rick, this comment wasnt aimed at you.
It was a reply to Messi who claimed you need 4k bankroll to hunt kerb providers, which is bollocks of course.
As if every low lvl player that hunts kerbs has 4k on his card. For sure, they haven't, and you wont need it to hunt kerbs.
So, no, you dont need a 1000$ bankroll to play entropia.

Btw, to hunt kerbs, no bankroll will do, because on the long run kerbs will make you go broken since they lack any MU loot.

Go hunt some cornies, they drop focus lense in rather good quantities.
Yesterday I hunted 100 rex (daily mission), apart from tearing my ped card apart, they did loot 36 output amps.

That's a a bit as what messi says, you have to know what to hunt.
And if you're experienced enough, you should also know that materials can drop in waves.
I recently did the plongu mission chain in one go, and I had days without a single tier VII comp and I had days I looted 30+. That's EU and you of all players should know that.

I do see that you're very bitter and I totally understand. But if you say that you should hunt feffox since they owe you, you only dig a deeper hole for yourself. It simply wont work to force a hof.

Maybe you should put your tinfoil head back on, because you write a lot about conspiracies.

Also I do wonder what you actually expected from a 4k hunt. 4k is peanuts, even for a noob like me.
I did 15k plongu killpoints without a single global. Even made a whine thread about it.
Luckily they dropped enough MU to make me break even on the long run throughout the mission chain.
But yeah, those loot void periods happen to everybody, and not jus to you.

You write that you had such a good mayhem, so that's good. What did you expect, that it would just go on like that after mayhem?

What do you do when you have lousy runs? You go on to prove yourself right, that it's lousy to hunt? Or do you just wisely log off for that day and give it another go tomorrow?

For me it's the same like everybody. You have 10 lousy days and then comes a good day.
Now, those 10 lousy days I just turn my back and leave. And on the good days, I shift up a gear to get my kill count up.

Remember, the more bitter you get, the more frustrated and the more self destructive you might become.
Patience is a virtue in entropia. Being able NOT to click, that's what makes you survive!

I really hope you make the wise choice cus I would hate so you you leave.

Take a look at my tracker Wizz, you need the hofs to flow...they have to come. I did get 3K hof in Halloween, paid it back in about 3 weeks (because that's how the game rolls too). But other than that its been quite a number of years since I had a string of hofs. So its impossible to build a bankroll. Its just depo lose it, depo lose it..... But the more you lose the less you feel like depositing really big.

It's not so much I'm bitter, more frustrated at what feels like a times quite personal attack on my ability to make progress. There's too many coincidences of foul play. That freezing me for 40 sec and then dropping 17K to someone else, felt very wrong in what was my only FFA3 hour I did. Call it 6th sense....smiles.

I am guilty of not chasing loot waves, but no one would hunt if everyone did that. Plus I've always believed in damage stacking v return.

However at the end of the day, this game never used to be this expensive. It's running out of control now, and MA are still ramping up the mobs (take new argos for example). So the message I'm getting is if anything MA want to make it even harder in 2019 not easier. Push more and more of the loot pool towards the top players (what's left for mid level players, how you going to tap into that?).

Maybe the solution is just run events, and keep well away at other times. Whatever I do, I'm not in the mood to pay more money right now. What if I do depo $500 in March or April, am I just going to pissed again in May? Are people still going to say $500 is still a shit amount.....because to me that's a lot of cash.

So what is the point? MA changed the game, I was happy how it rolled in 2006. It's not me that's changed its MA...smiles.

Good luck to ya.

Rick

So sorry to hear mate...….maybe MA had a huge amount of withdrawals to pay, and put some idiot in charge of forcing deposits in Jan. Maybe there're just attacking Brits?

Rick

Like the 200k from the bp mistake last month?

I'm hearing from far too many people who are experiencing losses similar to Rick.

I am waiting for that AMA at the beginning of February (I hope 2019 year). Tons of questions about MA financing will be involved. After deeptoken died, which was indicated by them as a key growth project in financial statement, there is no other serious financing except webshop.

In my opinion, they may simply aim towards lowering the player debt, reduce the amount of flowing PED's. This can of course cause deflation (not directly - I'm talking more about markup killing) as people will rather save what they got and wait with any investment decisions instead of burning any PED's. Stagnation.

I would suggest you to wait for AMA with Henrik till beginning of February (as promised by Ludvig). I will do my best to retrieve all the information from him, which will help us to understand the current state of the game. I expect him to answer thoroughly.

MindArk may be owned by shareholders, but the value of shares is created by us - community. We are the bigger fish. Never forget that.

So many people invoke to CLD returns claiming it proves the good condition of the game. From what I know, CLD allow you to participate in the revenue generated by Planet Calypso. If your CLD ROI increases, does that mean people deposit more? Financial reports says something else. Sales dropped by more then 10% last year. It may indicate that the gap between the PED's players invest and PED's players get in return has increased. Planet Calypso is generating more income because player returns are lower. (with consistet, at least now, activity of playerbase).

Lower returns with limited deposits will decrease the player debt and will significantly decrease the "Unconsumed user holdings" provision in the balance sheet - this will influence total MA equity in a positive way.

I am starting to believe that they are "balancing" the economy manually more than anyone would expect.

For now, let us wait.

Last edited:
This screen freeze u are talking about.. i still remember one weird thing that happened in the past.. i was mining and at some point noticed that no one had had a mining global in a long time.. even the hof list was short of like 10 hofs.. well i continued my mining until the mining "lag" hit.. guess what.. a mining ATH to some guy and the game starts rolling normally again and globals popping to ppl..

So many people invoke to CLD returns claiming it proves the good condition of the game. From what I know, CLD allow you to participate in the revenue generated by Planet Calypso. If your CLD ROI increases, does that mean people deposit more? Financial reports says something else. Sales dropped by more then 10% last year. It may indicate that the gap between the PED's players invest and PED's players get in return has increased. Planet Calypso is generating more income because player returns are lower. (with consistet, at least now, activity of playerbase).

Lower returns with limited deposits will decrease the player debt and will significantly decrease the "Unconsumed user holdings" provision in the balance sheet - this will influence total MA equity in a positive way.

I am starting to believe that they are "balancing" the economy manually more than anyone would expect.

For now, let us wait.

Sales dropped by 10% in 2017.. 2017 is NOT last year.

Sales dropped by 10% in 2017.. 2017 is NOT last year.

It is. 2017 is last reported year. 2018 will be reported in mid-late 2019 I guess. But maybe Henrik will give us a little 'peek' into the current company finance during AMA.

Was sorry to see this listed on auction so soon. I don't know what to say other than whats been said... 4k is not nearly enough for that weapon, especially one of that level, and if it went that fast, it probably was due directly to hunting mobs over looter level. Messi made some really harsh, but good points I wish more people didn't discard entirely.

I am on a similar shit cycle at the moment (mostly due to my stubbornness with mobs too high, and wanting to loot parts from mobs that I really need to wait on looter skills for), loot tanked after mayhem for me....but I was profit all mayhem...so is it really unexpected to expect that outcome? This is a long haul game, you have to be careful when its bad and extra vigilant when it is good.

After Compet, I honestly was surprised to see you gave it another shot, good man for that at least, you have balls of steel, this is now fact. :) Sadly all I can say is it takes a long time to see the numbers we want to see actually fall into place, esp on new weapons. And at a certain level it just means spending more to do it.

I hope it turns around for ya either way, I know many a times I've been in your boat, frustrated, *ready to cash out, expecting different, and it never changed until I did, or time passed. And its usually after that break in activity, that I come back to 4 - 5 digit corrections.

*- I did actually cash out 240k skills at one point, and am back over 537k...so I have definitely seen these cycles before, and I can say is either stop,change direction for a bit, or pew pew or go clubbin more...which I know completely does not help when the numbers look so depressing, and bankroll is limited.

BTW, This is coming from a "top" player who started the game with a bankruptcy, homeless, on food stamps and in poverty. I am still cash poor but I have a home now and no longer am in poverty or even qualify for the food stamps, and I owe it all to Entropia, and the opportunity factor it created for me to be quite honest. The game is rough....but its also the only game that CAN create real tangible opportunity over time. For some of us (like those without credit), the game is more than a game, its a tool with a small cost to use. (glorified savings account that I get to influence some)

Again GL, I for one appreciate your nerves of steel after compets, just wish it were nicer to you faster.

Last edited:
Was sorry to see this listed on auction so soon. I don't know what to say other than whats been said... 4k is not nearly enough for that weapon, .

You’re a lovely guy Forgo I really like you and enjoy your stream, although there needs to be a sense of reality here so let’s put it into prospective.

My returns are shockingly bad, what am I doing wrong?
A: You need the best efficiency weapon you can buy then it will be all happiness and roses (we’ve been telling you that for 14 years).

Ok I paid $1500 for the best melee weapon in the game (cheap I’m told), almost as efficient as a unique reapers blade (brand spanking new FEN), but my returns are still shockingly bad (I’m on global ban), what am I doing wrong?
A: It’s not the weapon now, it’s the bankroll. You need $2000 deposit…even that might not be enough to cover the horrendous returns at times. But don’t worry that’s normal and should be expected.

What if I deposit 20000 ped and I’m still not getting globals?
A: Arhhh That’s looter skill. You might be pushing level 50 animal looter, but you need level 100. Sure looter skill drops got nerfed and now drop every 5 – 10 kills or less, but you will get to level 100 hang in there, heavy losses therefore are expected for a good 5 more years until Level 100.
Arhh ok thanks silly me, my mistake.

I got ok loot in Merry Mayhem so what’s going on?
A: you’re not fully ramped on tiers, you need to run max damage enhancers at all times. Which means spending $1000’s to unlock them. Plus also deposit for the best amp, that’s only another $2000. That’s normal don’t worry mate…all will be good.

Ok mate help, I’ve done all that, but I’m still losing 1000’s of peds every few days.
A: arhhh you’re not running the best rings are you, that’s your problem. You need 2 of those $2000 each.

Ok ok ok thank you….I’ve got the weapon, unlocked to tier 10, best amp, best rings….I’ve spent $100,000 buying the fruit machine to play the fruit machine. But it’s still not working…help me!!!!!
A: Loot waves…..you’re not waiting for loot waves. But more importantly is you don’t have the best amour (the damage you’re taking is not in corelating with the loot algorithm)….that’s only another $5000. Plus you need at least 2 sets of that for different mobs.

Ok mate I’ve done all that…..I’ve got all the gear now, but I’m still struggling…help me!!!
A: It’s skill now, you need level 200, just chip in $50K of skill chips.

Ok ok ok I’ve done all that, but it’s still not working
A: That is normal Rick, look at me and my horrendous returns recently……just keep shooting you will get a big hof. You’re now doing it right, it’s just normal to get shit return most of the time.

But you told me if I got all this gear and skill, I wouldn’t get shit returns.
A: No we didn’t……we told you that your expectations are wrong, and they're still are wrong.

Mmmmm well now I’ve another problem, all my expensive unlimited gear is devalued to shit and not worth anything. What do I do now?
A: Deposit big and buy more gear silly….its dynamic, you got to evolve as the game evolves.

Hold-on, hold on, hold on…… Let’s just stop for a minute and get back to the original FEN weapon I bought.
Why is that better than the so the called shit weapons I was using on much lower budget and doing reasonably ok…just hanging in there on few k peds?

A: the truth is that now you bought the gear for tens of $1000’s of dollars, there’s no way in hell that you’re going to just walk away are you…..so it’s now going to cost you mate.

Really…..watch me.

Rick

You’re a lovely guy Forgo I really like you and enjoy your stream, although there needs to be a sense of reality here so let’s put it into prospective.

My returns are shockingly bad, what am I doing wrong?
A: You need the best efficiency weapon you can buy then it will be all happiness and roses (we’ve been telling you that for 14 years).

Ok I paid $1500 for the best melee weapon in the game (cheap I’m told), almost as efficient as a unique reapers blade (brand spanking new FEN), but my returns are still shockingly bad (I’m on global ban), what am I doing wrong?
A: It’s not the weapon now, it’s the bankroll. You need $2000 deposit…even that might not be enough to cover the horrendous returns at times. But don’t worry that’s normal and should be expected.

What if I deposit 20000 ped and I’m still not getting globals?
A: Arhhh That’s looter skill. You might be pushing level 50 animal looter, but you need level 100. Sure looter skill drops got nerfed and now drop every 5 – 10 kills or less, but you will get to level 100 hang in there, heavy losses therefore are expected for a good 5 more years until Level 100.
Arhh ok thanks silly me, my mistake.

I got ok loot in Merry Mayhem so what’s going on?
A: you’re not fully ramped on tiers, you need to run max damage enhancers at all times. Which means spending $1000’s to unlock them. Plus also deposit for the best amp, that’s only another $2000. That’s normal don’t worry mate…all will be good.

Ok mate help, I’ve done all that, but I’m still losing 1000’s of peds every few days.
A: arhhh you’re not running the best rings are you, that’s your problem. You need 2 of those $2000 each.

Ok ok ok thank you….I’ve got the weapon, unlocked to tier 10, best amp, best rings….I’ve spent $100,000 buying the fruit machine to play the fruit machine. But it’s still not working…help me!!!!!
A: Loot waves…..you’re not waiting for loot waves. But more importantly is you don’t have the best amour (the damage you’re taking is not in corelating with the loot algorithm)….that’s only another $5000. Plus you need at least 2 sets of that for different mobs.

Ok mate I’ve done all that…..I’ve got all the gear now, but I’m still struggling…help me!!!
A: It’s skill now, you need level 200, just chip in $50K of skill chips.

Ok ok ok I’ve done all that, but it’s still not working
A: That is normal Rick, look at me and my horrendous returns recently……just keep shooting you will get a big hof. You’re now doing it right, it’s just normal to get shit return most of the time.

But you told me if I got all this gear and skill, I wouldn’t get shit returns.
A: No we didn’t……we told you that your expectations are wrong, and they're still are wrong.

Mmmmm well now I’ve another problem, all my expensive unlimited gear is devalued to shit and not worth anything. What do I do now?
A: Deposit big and buy more gear silly….its dynamic, you got to evolve as the game evolves.

Hold-on, hold on, hold on…… Let’s just stop for a minute and get back to the original FEN weapon I bought.
Why is that better than the so the called shit weapons I was using on much lower budget and doing reasonably ok…just hanging in there on few k peds?

A: the truth is that now you bought the gear for tens of $1000’s of dollars, there’s no way in hell that you’re going to just walk away are you…..so it’s now going to cost you mate.

Really…..watch me.

Rick

Everyone should just stfu and respect your decision. You cannot adapt all the time. This is not how the entertainment industry works. Developers should align with content consumers expectations - not the opposite.

Adapt to lags, adapt to no markup, adapt to EP IV gambling, adapt to lootboxes, adapt to low and inconsistent returns...

People can shit-post whatever they want. Now Rick you are all above that. It is already all behind you. End is end.

The only reason I see behind all this venom some people are throwing at you is that they are afraid of chain-reaction. They are afraid some other important depositors may follow you and this may cause serious drop in the high-end gear. Less demend, less value.

No way as long he is wrong.

Who is wrong? Rick? You know better what's good for him? If he says he's done then it means he's done. What's wrong about it?

You can accuse him that he does not meet some "game requirements" like "cycle 1000k ped" or "buy 2,5k usd ring" but what if he does not even want to go deep in the details? This is his judgement, his decision. What kind of communism it is to tell someone what he should do with his money and his life decisions?

Read it carefully: He's beyond that discussion now.

Last edited:
Who is wrong? Rick? You know better what's good for him? If he says he's done then it means he's done. What's wrong about it?

You can accuse him that he does not meet some "game requirements" like "cycle 1000k ped" or "buy 2,5k usd ring" but what if he does not event want to go deep in the details? This is his judgement, his decision. What kind of communism it is to tell someone what he should do with his money and his life decisions?

Well I have no appetite to pay more, and it will be March before I pay off the Mace and the set of Adjust Jag I bought. I don't like debt and paid a fortune in interest beleiving in Compet (deeds). So until I paid my real life EU bills. I'm not intrested.

But I still have a ton of Ark moon deeds, God knows when I can shift those. But maybe I'll tinkle around with any returns from those deeds.

The main issue is very very simple. I bought a weapon that that wasn't returning loot to "my" expections, and just to rub salt into the wounds, I bought Adjust jag which hardly protected me against L37 argo elites (when the event was on), becuase my ava was so nerfed that my over level 50 evader skill was meaningless.

So I spent like $2300 on gear that in my opinion was usless, not including ped I spent hunting.

So as is normal in EU, I have to stick around becasue I've got loads of stuff in game. But for MA to convince me to give them more cash, is not going to be very easy for them. You know what's stupid, all I wanted was some ok loot. Not tons of profit, just some ok loot to play the game.

If MA played their cards right, I would've deposited for CP deeds. That aint gonna happen.

Anyway I've got things to do....laters. I just logged in to reply to Forgo originally as I respect the guy so he deserved a reply from me.

Thanks for your post too. Good luck out there.

Rick

Rick

You can accuse him that he does not meet some "game requirements" like "cycle 1000k ped" or "buy 2,5k usd ring" but what if he does not even want to go deep in the details? This is his judgement, his decision. What kind of communism it is to tell someone what he should do with his money and his life decisions?

Okay sure he knows what is best for him. Although lets agree that it is rather silly to start a "FEN hunting thread" with a 60+ dps FEN weapon and cycle a small amount of peds with 4k ped bankroll. Then get broke and just say "Well the system is rigged and I have had bad returns overall, so f*ck this" and put the newly bought weapon on auction because of rage quit.

What do you and Rick expect for response on that? Of course there are many that will tell him that he is wrong and/or simply laugh at it.

It is his choice to quit if he has had enough. But starting this kind of thread and just give up, while ignoring obviously decent help, suggestions and tips is just stupid.

[/B]

That's the trick, he said it in the past and he is back which means his word and his remarks that he is done and then returning back is not accurate , he knows it we know it.
We know what's best for him but he is ignorant to not look on what others do and focus on himself all the time and point 12 fingers at mindark for his failure.

This is by far one of the most competitive games and he play it wrong all the way.
I hope in the end new registered players will understand that 10 years into this game won't take you anywhere and will avoid making the same mistakes again and never do what he does unless of course they think having fun is more important than losing which in this case they should never complain about losing peds.

It is his choice to quit if he has had enough. But starting this kind of thread and just give up, while ignoring obviously decent help, suggestions and tips is just stupid.

The thing is that all those suggestions are meaningless for someone who does not want to loose 10-20 usd daily in order to have a chance to loot something decent in future.

We all know, and he knows it too, that if he stayed on the path, in a very long run, somewhere in the future, possibly, maybe, somehow he would get something.
But it simply something he does not want to do. Call it rage quit, I call it deliberate decision. It's been much for him for too long. This decision probably matured in him for a long time. Long time means no rage quit. He just had too much.

We know what's best for him but he is ignorant to not look on what others do and focus on himself all the time and point 12 fingers at mindark for his failure.

Wow, that was rude. Maybe you also know what's best for me and my dog?

This is by far one of the most competitive games and he play it wrong all the way.

Even Hearthstone is more competitive than EU.

Last edited:
Okay sure he knows what is best for him. Although lets agree that it is rather silly to start a "FEN hunting thread" with a 60+ dps FEN weapon and cycle a small amount of peds with 4k ped bankroll. Then get broke and just say "Well the system is rigged and I have had bad returns overall, so f*ck this" and put the newly bought weapon on auction because of rage quit.

What do you and Rick expect for response on that? Of course there are many that will tell him that he is wrong and/or simply laugh at it.

That's the trick, he said it in the past and he is back which means his word and his remarks that he is done and then returning back is not accurate , he knows it we know it.

I hope in the end new registered players will understand that 10 years into this game won't take you anywhere and will avoid making the same mistakes again and never do what he does unless of course they think having fun is more important than losing which in this case they should never complain about losing peds.

NO NO NO NO

I played EU in 2006 on £40 a month and could hunt as much as I like.
I played EU in 2010 on £100 a month and could play as much as I like.

I'm not playing EU in 2019 on $2000 a month. Or be expected to depo $2000 - $5000 bankroll.

It's as simple as that. And what ever expections you think I should have, comes down to that simple fact.

So if the reality is that I need a $5000 bankroll, then EU and I are now on different wavelengths, so that doesn't leave me with many options does it Messi. EU changed I didnt!!!!!

I don't care what the game thinks I need as bankroll, I'm not entertaining those values. So its over.

Rick

edit: I will simply add that if the message you're sending to anyone thinking of buying a FEN item to run is that they need $5000 bankroll or expect to lose their arse. Just shows why EU has a huge retention problem.

Last edited:
Wow, that was rude. Maybe you also know what's best for me and my dog?

No I don't know whats the best for you and your dog BECAUSE YOU DON'T TELL US anything about them and you don't complain about them 24/7.If you tell us more we can give you some indication but I am sure you don't want any you seem fine.

Even Hearthstone is more competitive than EU.
[/QUOTE]

No its not.Actually I know very well Heartstone and I do follow the scene.
The amount of luck involved in that game is ridiculous.Every game start from scratch which means that you can't build anything, no character progression , no skills involved, no super competitive/expensive gear, nothing just a 30 card deck you build and everyone has it because its cookie cutter and its well prepared in advance.
The amount of players make it competitive.Imagine if we would have the same in here.

If you want to defend the Rick the guy fine lets all be sorry for some $ he lost.We are sorry Rick you will be fine.
But if you come clueless about game mechanics and want to defend his actions ingame (which you don't know what he has done and pretty much he hasn't too) then my friend you are in a bad spot and we are here to destroy your arguments and we will standby even if we seem to be rude or arrogant or even lose 10 times more in other areas but at least we believe in something that works for some of us.

Honestly, Godddamin. EU competitive?

What's competitive in EU? Only competition I see here is size of you wallet. There can come brainless player, deposit 1 million dollar and be more skilled from the day 1 than every uber in this game.

What else you need? Go to wiki, check what gun and amp have nice dpp, go to auction and check what has the markup, check which mob drops it, check mobs attack type, buy proper armor for a mob and you are done.

Then all you need are hunderds of hours to click the same mob over and over to reach your 95% TT return. Then take your loot and put it on auction. Repeat.

Really? I've been playing since November and this is by far the most brainless and repetitive experience I had.

Like I said, even Heartstone is more competitive. It requiters skill, fast decision making, real-time knowledge. You will not look up to wikipedia during a match! RNG is a factor and play some role but still it is more competitive especially when you spend your time figuring out unique decks, when you avoid net-decking.

By far the most competitive? Have you ever played Dota 2? Eve Online? Poker?

This made my day! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Or maybe EP crafting is competitive?

click, click, click 5000 times and then TT all the stuff. Repeat.

Like I said in my article. Only mining has nice design and can be considered somehow competitive but wait...

"it's dynamic"

Have you ever tried to buy skills in Counter Strike? ;)

Or maybe you consider "competition" in terms how to exploit poorly written game by finding "loot waves"?

Last edited:
Honestly, Godddamin. EU competitive?.

By far the most competitive? Have you ever played Dota 2? Eve Online? Poker?

lol asking Messi about Dota2 & poker,you could really pop to his stream sometimes or even have a chat with him, he might seem rude but he is not delusional like some people on this forum.I see lot of people here swinging big dicks how they make profits on low bankroll how they have skills how they have figured out the game 'cuz it's so simple ...then why the fuck don't you help the guy with his hunting returns, tell Messi or Alina or someone else to shut up and you give the advices so we see how that goes for Rick..he could be our little guinea pig run by the most skilled PCF scientists :)..Rick think about this man don't go full rage mode liquidate shit that you don't want and think about your decisions GL there.

Subscribing :yay:

Lets hear some more about these new game mechanics we should all adapt to, i'm curious! :)

rick i think you should have done otherwise ... buy equipment for 4k ped, like decent L armors and some armatrixes, and rather enjoy an awesome bankroll of 20k+

buying a new FEN item for a huge amount of cash, and then ditching it after a few peds cycled/lost is nothing but stupid, sorry.

it's nearly like buying a new porsche, just to dump it a few weeks later for half the price because you couldn't afford the gasoline for your driving style.

but messi is right, the most stupid idea was the bankroll of 4k. did you calculate the cost per hour for your weapon? how many hours could you hunt in total, before having to sell any loot? 4?

and thanks boring_player, after seriously comparing EU to hearthstone, i can never take your posts serious again.
:dunce:

it's nearly like buying a new porsche, just to dump it a few weeks later for half the price because you couldn't afford the gasoline for your driving style.

did you calculate the cost per hour for your weapon? how many hours could you hunt in total, before having to sell any loot? 4?

Didn't really know what to add here, but I think this sums up my thoughts on the situation

and thanks boring_player, after seriously comparing EU to hearthstone, i can never take your posts serious again.
:dunce:

Only Hearthstone? What about Counter Strike or Dota2?

Rad carefully, messi91 first said that this is "bye far most competitive game" :laugh:
What does it mean? Didn't he just compare EU with all other games (including heartstone?)

I could even compare it to Mario or Kao the Kangaroo. I just wanted to prove how little competitiveness is there in Entropia. It's real cash, that's not even pay to win, it's invest to win. The richer player, the more advantage he have over other players - considering this, if I would look for a competitive game, I would go for Kao the Kangaroo rather than EU.

EoT

Regards!

boring_player

Last edited:
I just wanted to prove how little competitiveness is there in Entropia. It's real cash, that's not even pay to win, it's invest to win. The richer player, the more advantage he have over other players - considering this, if I would look for a competitive game, I would go for Kao the Kangaroo rather than EU.

If you would try to be more wrong, you would fail. Pretty much all of your assumption about the game mechanics and what it takes to succeed are wrong and I can perfectly understand that. You won't accept it, that's fine, but just to throw it out there, maybe something clicks in your head and you start to look at the game more seriously.

I have a weird feeling that you sound very familiar. There was a ... player, Daughter of Anarchy... :D
I may be wrong ofc but I still don't buy it you're new. Your agenda is quite dodgy; which is fine but I also felt to throw it out there :cool: Feeling happy about Rick quitting, like you won a person on your side is just weird. Don't get me wrong, I fully support Rick's retirement from the hunting profession.

I'll be back with the (very) ample post to respond to Rick

PS oh I think messi is ex pro player of dota - http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=262179

It's almost scary.
I totally agree with both Messi and Evey. That's quite unique!!
And we're far from being in the same League and have totally different play styles.

DOA...boring_player...hmmmm
Well, if it was really DoA, we would all have been spam neg-repped :laugh:

buying a new FEN item for a huge amount of cash, and then ditching it after a few peds cycled/lost is nothing but stupid, sorry.

hahahah....well that's a position of personal prospective. MA doesn't have a testing terminal to try the thing out first do they. So we buy the stuff on hope. Much like the Adj Jag that worked out to be crap on L37 argos, very good on feffox though I was impressed.

It probably wont sell anyway, or maybe it will becasue it's such a super bargain in the right hands right.

I bought it, learnt that it didn't meet my expectations, so I don't need it......so selling it :D Not so crazy.

You made me smile as a mate of mine bought a used porche last year; the model he bought had a ball bearing on the timing chain that popped out, went through the engine and killed his car. So he ended up selling it for scrap two months after buying it (known issue with porche cars, he later found out). He could have bought FEN set of Angel for that...lol.

But yeah you're right.....I thought a Mace that used a lot less gasoline to cover the same ground would not need to want to cover 20 times more ground than my expectations, before I got my fuel costs back.

Actually none of that matters. I learnt I didn't need it.

Rick

edit: I'll add to that. I learnt that I was NOT prepared to invest further, to get FEN X amp, top notch rings...or any other expensive stuff. If others want to do that, great go head. I don't want 100K USD of equipment in EU now.

Last edited:
Back