Info: Ricks 2019 FEN hunting Thread.

If the result of rotating 4k peds with high eff Gear is 600 ped loss... Well Rick drew his conclusion.

If the result of rotating 4k peds with high eff Gear without playing in your bankroll management area and hunting above level is 600 ped loss... Well Rick is still clueless as before.
Ok corrected.

If the result of rotating 4k peds with high eff Gear without playing in your bankroll management area and hunting above level is 600 ped loss... Well Rick is still clueless as before.
Ok corrected.

Rick has 383k skills and did some midlevel mobs with 4k peds and a very high eff weapon. If that is clueless, then 90% of the playerbase is.

Last edited:
EU is one of the only games where some tell winner while they are big depositors who will see their success fall from the end of their deposits.
4kped is a decent bankroll in turnover for a game like EU those who say otherwise are just crazy.
Alina you can continue to lick their as*, it succeeds you since you had your Fen items of the first hours.:laugh:

Rick has 383k skills and did some midlevel mobs with 4k peds and a very high eff weapon. If that is clueless, then 70% of the playerbase is.

There are many ways to get to 383k skills.You can either have most skills up to 2k and you have a large variety of them and you don't perform in anything or you can have 383k skills purely hunting skills preferable in one profession say "rifle" and the difference between the 2 is huge.
The term total skills is misleading and even if was correctly displayed as total tt value skills can't influence that much when it comes to your performance as hunter.
If you come and shove in my face your total skills and then you say you still lost because of them you don't only tell me you don't know much about the game but you are dumb on top of that.
383k skills might be above 70% of player base but that's not what makes the difference.
4k is ok budged for a mob around kerb old-provider and clearly a microscopic budget for a mace he bought.I am sure there are many other mistakes in there too but I am not going into right now.

I think he expected to have at least one profitable run.
I did 15 hours of mayhem rotating 1000 peds, and I came out with profit. I don't own high efficiency Gear.
If the result of rotating 4k peds with high eff Gear is 600 ped loss... Well Rick drew his conclusion.

This is the problem. Guys like him and many others thinks high efficiency weapons wont bring you a bad cycle :)) So what....have a decent bankroll hunt something with decent avg markup until the good cycle will come. Problem is a bad cycle can last long i had entire halloween event ~89-90 return got the good cycle on MM with 99% (and a fucking long period).

4k is ok budged for a mob around kerb old-provider....

:laugh:

never knew entropia had some many noobs with a 4k bankroll

One of the reasons people barely progress and quit.They receive the information from the wrong people most of the time this is why its critical for Mindark to introduce sort of video tips ingame like world of warcraft or any other MMORP does.I watch many things related to entropia universe at all levels of gameplay and i study what people say about it and people struggle with everything when it comes to how to play the game and all the small things that take you from the starting zone to the puny camp and then stick to into until you find a real reason to progress and achieve something.
Part of those things can change if Mindark introduce mentor 2.0 and completely revamp the current one where people don't give a shit about instructing new players and become successful, where mentor actually care of his disciple play the game properly and all the other positive incentives that might come along with it.

One of the reasons people barely progress and quit.They receive the information from the wrong people most of the time this is why its critical for Mindark to introduce sort of video tips ingame like world of warcraft or any other MMORP does.I watch many things related to entropia universe at all levels of gameplay and i study what people say about it and people struggle with everything when it comes to how to play the game and all the small things that take you from the starting zone to the puny camp and then stick to into until you find a real reason to progress and achieve something.
Part of those things can change if Mindark introduce mentor 2.0 and completely revamp the current one where people don't give a shit about instructing new players and become successful, where mentor actually care of his disciple play the game properly and all the other positive incentives that might come along with it.

what does this wall of text has to do with my remark about needing 4k to hunt kerbs?

But lets be honest, to just hunt kerbs you need unlimited bankroll since on the long run they will make you go broke eventually...unless you hit that lucky hof.
Total lack of MU makes it useless to grind (other than to get some skill rewards).

what does this wall of text has to do with my remark about needing 4k to hunt kerbs?

But lets be honest, to just hunt kerbs you need unlimited bankroll since on the long run they will make you go broke eventually...unless you hit that lucky hof.
Total lack of MU makes it useless to grind (other than to get some skill rewards).

The idea of hunting a small mob is not to get rich or to get in profit.The idea is to hunt a low level mob until you accommodate with your items/skills/gameplay/bankroll you are using and eventually pay attention to everyone else what they are doing while you research for 15 years of entropia universe history and you can read everything about it and then on the other monitor take time and learn entropia wiki from a-z until when it goes down you will know everything about the game without internet and by the time you are gaining skills and experience and everything is conveying to the same point you will eventually say ok , this is what im going to do , i will make the investment and I will become something in this universe and then you stick to your plan no matter what period.
There is no such thing as lucky hof unless you create new account and the first mob you ever shoot hof and then you quit.Everything else has an explanation you probably don't have it and put it on luck.Bad for you.

*edit* nvm off topic

Last edited:
I'm hearing from far too many people who are experiencing losses similar to Rick.

EOL.

People who know me know I bitch and complain about loot. Like 70% of my time would be spent complaining about it but I have learnt now that I was hunting well out of my ped card range. Hunting 1.5k to 2k HP mobs with 1-2k ped card. Yeah stupid. Sure getting big hits from these mobs is cool but it takes a while to get it. Like Messi has said his 3 run was nothing. I have that Mace and I am working towards using it as we speak. I plan to stay around 1k HP mobs with it as I believe that is where the Mace belongs.

But I think if Rick actually depo'd 4k and stayed with mobs around 1k HP he would do fine with it. But each to their own. He tried.

Rick the first thing I told you when you bought that mace was not to use it the firsr few weeks after mayhem...

The idea of hunting a small mob is not to get rich or to get in profit.The idea is to hunt a low level mob until you accommodate with your items/skills/gameplay/bankroll you are using and eventually pay attention to everyone else what they are doing while you research for 15 years of entropia universe history and you can read everything about it and then on the other monitor take time and learn entropia wiki from a-z until when it goes down you will know everything about the game without internet and by the time you are gaining skills and experience and everything is conveying to the same point you will eventually say ok , this is what im going to do , i will make the investment and I will become something in this universe and then you stick to your plan no matter what period.
There is no such thing as lucky hof unless you create new account and the first mob you ever shoot hof and then you quit.Everything else has an explanation you probably don't have it and put it on luck.Bad for you.

Messi might come across as arrogant prick, but his words its what many others try to tell people. Others dont want listen they even more arrogant, so when they fail they blame MA for breaking the game and come up with with bullshit conpsiry theorys. So they have someone else to blame, as long as its not their stupidness.

edit: Much like Ma introduced attributes mission, not for the players, but for their friends. Because it got to the point that the general community started to question how overnight magically super ubers immerged with hardly any attributes at all.....so the community started scratching their heads. Then repeatable short missions were set up on the secret to acquire those attributes (then shut them down once the job was completed) We're not stupid, we just want fairness.

Yeah, I remember that strange week, we would like to know what happened.

and Rick you were absolutely right about Messi and Evey ;)

oh and dont forget about the alts.

I'm hearing from far too many people who are experiencing losses similar to Rick.

EOL.

I know. Lets to the crunch of it Mega. The hunters I know are on their last warnings, one more shitty run and they're gone...view point. That's how far MA have pushed people.

Rick the first thing I told you when you bought that mace was not to use it the firsr few weeks after mayhem...

Yeah and you were right nut, I just didn't want to believe it.

The situation is quite simple. Constant losses since Merry Mayhem finished, not one up hunt, and almost total ban on globals for those that are set to that situation.

So if MA totally cleaned my card since the end of MM with not many runs to be honest. Then I throw another £90 at them and they give me "another" 4 straight losses on 4 x full whips....then I'm not interested in bank roll or any other bullshit excuses.

It's simple....I'm done. I see no point to give them another $400 on 1st Feb to still be set on what ever bull shit setting they put my ava on, while watching the same people getting globals every 4 mins.

It's bullshit, I know it, MA know it, and many the players know it.

I let it go when they cleaned my card, but the last straw was adding another £90 (1K+ peds), and they were still f**king with my ava at the balancing desk, and thinking it was funny.

So sure I bought stuff, hardly used it......whatever.

I actually think MA re-introduced their TT-ing algorithm, i.e. if you're TTing stuff then you must be close to needing to depo, so clean down is kicked in. But the issue with that is if running melee that doesn't use ammo, you're going to be TTing a lot of shrapnel.

So even when MA say TT-ing doesn't effect your ava, that was all very "last month". Not interested in what we say this month, changes next month....bullshit "again".

Rick

I could cycle 4K hunting for over a month, now it last what a few days tops? sorry you got burned again rick, breaking the addiction is tough but maybe time for you to call it mate? try some different games ARK is a pretty fun alternative.

I could cycle 4K hunting for over a month, now it last what a few days tops? sorry you got burned again rick, breaking the addiction is tough but maybe time for you to call it mate? try some different games ARK is a pretty fun alternative.

hey deano (hope you're ok mate).

It's like smoking first 48 hours is hard, then you're on the winning road.

Messi and crew twist it nicely, but they're using high efficiency weapons and getting globals every few mins.

That mace worked fine during MM with VI amp, so it's not the weapon. System sets you to win or loose, whatever weapon you're using.

Sure it wasn't long ago I could run £100 about 1200 peds for a whole month, and I always said I could live with that (I was happy to pay MA bills and keep the game going on that).

If we go further back you could play "constantly" on £40 for a whole month, but that was 2006.

Andrey was burning 200 euro every 2 days for most of 2018, until he said enough is enough. Even Niko, who really took it on the chin, said enough is enough, and he know his stuff.

I don't know what funding issues MA have behind the scenes, but they're killing off most of their long term regulars. Maybe that's their strategy who knows, for game reboot?

But like I said in my last comment, "I let it go, when they pulled 2K off my card at the end of MM", didn't complain. I could only depo another 1100 or so peds which took me to my 30K depo limit.....but that was still not enough for MA.....they wouldn't take me off card clean.

The plan was to deposit 4K ped on the first of Feb, but you know if the fan boys think that's a shit amount, well then why bother ehhh...it's becoming stupid now. What is good amount $2000? $5000....oh stop it :p

Its a level 40 mace equivalent of an LR40 FFS.....lol.

Laters dude

Rick

edit: It doesn't help the mountain of cash I lost of Compet deeds because of MA clear management failures then they swapping me deeds I can't sell. Even that I let go (out of choice). but we're in raping mode on a whole new level. I used to virtual put my arm around MA and say "ok for the good of the game. I'll take it".....but there're limits mate.

Last edited:
Im an average player with lvl 75-60 in shortblades, longblades, laser and blp.

I deposit around 100-150£ a month and for me is paying for my entertainment.

Since MM is over i noticed that my every run ends with tt around 75-80%.
1 run is about 850ped and even when i get 400ped hof (like 2 days ago) i finished run with small -

I mainly use unl arcspark with trauma VI but sometimes i get some L armatrix guns and i usualy hunt 1-2k hp mobs.

I don't expect to go over 100% with tt return but what is happening right now is just crazy.

I can feel your frustration Rick, its ok to pay for something that brings you fun but when fun change into constantly losing 20-30$ a run then something is fucked up.

Hope it will get better for you, me and everyone who noticed that change.

But same like you i won't deposit anything in february and if MA will continue to treat me like this then i will downgrade a lot and finish some puny missions ;)

Im an average player with lvl 75-60 in shortblades, longblades, laser and blp.

I deposit around 100-150£ a month and for me is paying for my entertainment.

Since MM is over i noticed that my every run ends with tt around 75-80%.
1 run is about 850ped and even when i get 400ped hof (like 2 days ago) i finished run with small -

I mainly use unl arcspark with trauma VI but sometimes i get some L armatrix guns and i usualy hunt 1-2k hp mobs.

I don't expect to go over 100% with tt return but what is happening right now is just crazy.

I can feel your frustration Rick, its ok to pay for something that brings you fun but when fun change into constantly losing 20-30$ a run then something is fucked up.

Hope it will get better for you, me and everyone who noticed that change.

But same like you i won't deposit anything in february and if MA will continue to treat me like this then i will downgrade a lot and finish some puny missions ;)

So sorry to hear mate...….maybe MA had a huge amount of withdrawals to pay, and put some idiot in charge of forcing deposits in Jan. Maybe there're just attacking Brits?

I'm now at the point there's zero appetite to try again, certainly not for February (as you say).

Besides logging-in to train a pet on a few ped, would just make Messi laugh at me more, so f**k that...it's not happening.

Just be careful fella.

Rick

:)..............

Last edited:

Think I've said enough, but hey-ho I'll reply.

The message that you want to send to potential customers is as follow:

Don't play EU unless you have at least $1000 of bankroll. Or should it be more Wizz?

I went on Allophyl becsue they drop focus lense. I looted one.
I went Rex because they drop spleen oil and output amps, I looted 4 spleen I think and 4 out-puts.
I went on Feffox just because they owed my 2K peds after MM.

They're things you did Messi "to grow your ava" that no longer work, or maybe they do for the selected few.

I tiered that Mace to Teir 1, cost me around 1K peds, did I loot it back? NO!!!! But that used to happen right.

I hardly ever eat skills, just out of principle. But I did eat a small club chip, just to tick me over to 10/10 hit ability after getting that Mace. Did I loot it back? NO. But that used to happen on an epic scale, especially for you.

Question is, does that still work for you?

Does depositing a ton of ped to buy expensive items, mean you loot it back? Used to happen all the time, that's where a lot of the big hofs came from in the past. Does it still happen? Maybe it does for the selected, but it didn't happen for me.

Actually want happened was I was in FFA3, my screen froze for 40 seconds while MA paid another guy 17K hof in FFA3 in another instance, moving my due (mace purchase) peds to their account... NICE!!!!!!!!! edit: Actually that kind of shit, deserves the police to be called (I'm sure those records are well deleted now though).

Does buying a ton of L items get you loot return? Works for Evry seem her/him play that game in stream multiple times. Ironically I fell upon that purely by accident about 5 years ago after getting a hof in Migration. I just wanted some L guns on the cheap top use later, and the more I bought more it paid me back. I thought Ma put a stop to that, but obviously it still works for the 'chosen'. BTW they clawed all that ped back from me.

So sure I know shit loads about this game and how it rolls......you just think we don't know that stuff????
It's all about if you're "allowed" to have those peds back. You obviously are allowed.

Enough said

Rick

Last edited:
I tiered that Mace to Teir 1, cost me around 1K peds, did I loot it back? NO!!!! But that used to happen right.

I hardly ever eat skills, just out of principle. But I did eat a small club chip, just to tick me over to 10/10 hit ability after getting that Mace. Did I loot it back? NO. But that used to happen on an epic scale, especially for you.

Question is, does that still work for you?

Does depositing a ton of ped to buy expensive items, mean you loot it back? Used to happen all the time, that's where a lot of the big hofs came from in the past. Does it still happen? Maybe it does for the selected, but it didn't happen for me.

Actually want happened was I was in FFA3, my screen froze for 40 seconds while MA paid another guy 17K hof in FFA3 in another instance, moving my due (mace purchase) peds to their account... NICE!!!!!!!!! edit: Actually that kind of shit, deserves the police to be called (I'm sure those records are well deleted now though).

Rick

Event hough I feel with you there is some things that you said that simply won't add up for me:

Why on earth would the game compensate anyone for tiering or buying items or purchasing skill or depositing? Does not make any sense to me.

If you don't feel comfortable spending large amounts of ped / buying expensive items or tiering them... it's OK! In past I often sold off items again when i felt like they were to pricy or tying up too many ped. In the very worst case you are going to lose some ped by re-selling the item. Imo there is nothing bad about scaling down some / trying something different.

There is always some downswings. I really hope you are going to find an enjoyable activity in between those events that will work for you!

gl

Think I've said enough, but hey-ho I'll reply.

The message that you want to send to potential customers is as follow:

Don't play EU unless you have at least $1000 of bankroll. Or should it be more Wizz?

I went on Allophyl becsue they drop focus lense. I looted one.
I went Rex because they drop spleen oil and output amps, I looted 4 spleen I think and 4 out-puts.
I went on Feffox just because they owed my 2K peds after MM.

Hey Rick, this comment wasnt aimed at you.
It was a reply to Messi who claimed you need 4k bankroll to hunt kerb providers, which is bollocks of course.
As if every low lvl player that hunts kerbs has 4k on his card. For sure, they haven't, and you wont need it to hunt kerbs.
So, no, you dont need a 1000$ bankroll to play entropia.

Btw, to hunt kerbs, no bankroll will do, because on the long run kerbs will make you go broken since they lack any MU loot.

Go hunt some cornies, they drop focus lense in rather good quantities.
Yesterday I hunted 100 rex (daily mission), apart from tearing my ped card apart, they did loot 36 output amps.

That's a a bit as what messi says, you have to know what to hunt.
And if you're experienced enough, you should also know that materials can drop in waves.
I recently did the plongu mission chain in one go, and I had days without a single tier VII comp and I had days I looted 30+. That's EU and you of all players should know that.

I do see that you're very bitter and I totally understand. But if you say that you should hunt feffox since they owe you, you only dig a deeper hole for yourself. It simply wont work to force a hof.

Maybe you should put your tinfoil head back on, because you write a lot about conspiracies.

Also I do wonder what you actually expected from a 4k hunt. 4k is peanuts, even for a noob like me.
I did 15k plongu killpoints without a single global. Even made a whine thread about it.
Luckily they dropped enough MU to make me break even on the long run throughout the mission chain.
But yeah, those loot void periods happen to everybody, and not jus to you.

You write that you had such a good mayhem, so that's good. What did you expect, that it would just go on like that after mayhem?

What do you do when you have lousy runs? You go on to prove yourself right, that it's lousy to hunt? Or do you just wisely log off for that day and give it another go tomorrow?

For me it's the same like everybody. You have 10 lousy days and then comes a good day.
Now, those 10 lousy days I just turn my back and leave. And on the good days, I shift up a gear to get my kill count up.

Remember, the more bitter you get, the more frustrated and the more self destructive you might become.
Patience is a virtue in entropia. Being able NOT to click, that's what makes you survive!

I really hope you make the wise choice cus I would hate so you you leave.

Does buying a ton of L items get you loot return? Works for Evry seem her/him play that game in stream multiple times. Ironically I fell upon that purely by accident about 5 years ago after getting a hof in Migration. I just wanted some L guns on the cheap top use later, and the more I bought more it paid me back. I thought Ma put a stop to that, but obviously it still works for the 'chosen'. BTW they clawed all that ped back from me.

WOW...is your whole body covered in tin foil??? this is like some over-the-top conspiracy theory....reminds me of that info wars guy.

Event hough I feel with you there is some things that you said that simply won't add up for me:

Why on earth would the game compensate anyone for tiering or buying items or purchasing skill or depositing? Does not make any sense to me.

gl

Because that's how the game rolled.

We used to joke in game how big x players hof would be after they tiered something expensive.
10 mins later BANG!!!! it came in for that x player. The correlation between tiering and then hoffing was quite funny at times.

There's nothing strange about that, it's cost out and return back in. Same as shooting a mob really, or crafting something. That's one of the big reasons people didn't want to pay for tiers when items came up for sale.

Although MA may have turned that off now. MA appear to be shutting down previous avenues of return (or making it selective who they pay). I only tiered a few items myself, I'm simply stating how the game rolled. I'm not saying its unfair.

Same for skill chips. I know many a player that chipped in 20K skill and bang they looted it back. One of the biggest I know ate 40K ped of skills and got 40K hof (not messi). However Messi was one of the biggest chip eaters in game, (based on the players that told me that he bought tons of their skills). If they didn't loot it back why would they pay $100K to chip it in???

On a personal level I didn't think that was cricket myself so refused to follow that road, even though it was a valid way to get to uber pretty quick. Tons of players ate mountains of Anatomy to get to level 80 unlocks, and they got paid back, because MA returned certain costs.

I've got a feeling though that maybe MA shut that down now. Buts its still cost out, and 'most' cost gets returned.

It's all smoke and mirrors this game.....laughing but true.

I personally do not care how players get there, good for them. But when it becomes selective then red flags come up.

Rick

Rick doesn't need my support on this topic, replying to people who clearly haven't scanned him.

But he has my support, because something isn't right with loot right now, and he has a right to state his opinion.

But he has my support, because something isn't right with loot right now, and he has a right to state his opinion.

what is not right about loot ? all i see MA made some crazy cycles like you see a guy with 2 hofs of 15k in one day now you figure out why

Back