Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images

Ricks 2019 FEN hunting Thread.

I promised myself I would approach 2019 with a new hunting eco strategy, and try and take a step forward in game. Unfortunately I still don't have the high end unlimited gear to take on the new high level argo mobs recently introduced that appear to hold many of the new item drops, but I can hang there at Mid-Level I reckon and see how it goes.

Over the Christmas Period and into the New Year; I bought 2 new items:

1) Thorifold Berserker Mace FEN Edition, I will run this with VI melee Amp. 79.8 eco unamped or 79.2 eco with that Amp.

2) Adjust Jaguar Armour (M), I will run this with 5B plates (or my previous Gremlin Armour).

I'll add a bank roll of 4000 peds. That suggests I can run 6 full 500 ped whips and say 6 x 150 part repaired amp before I need to sell down loot.

Although I could continue skilling my best hunting skills, lets assume the weapon is king so I'll concentrate on this Mace skill (on the plus side I have a ton of support skill for it). I intend to list my progress, my costs and returns, maybe it might inspire your own Mid level hunting or maybe you might say what ever Rick is doing I'll avoid it like the plague...laughing.

I will probably tag with VI combustive chip with VII (L) amp. Although 99% damage I assume will be Mace.

However a bit about Rick first before I start:

Total skill points: 386038
    Total Attributes: 635
    Current HP: 262
    Club skill points: 5980
    Two handed Clubber (hit) level: 56.1485
    One handed Clubber (dam) level: 58.8144

Those are the two club professions that Mace uses.

ok lets get this started.

edit: Bugger....Well looks like I cant get this started as hit the monthly depo limit. On hold until that's sorted.

Rick
    Last edited by RickEngland; 01-18-2019 at 23:07. Reason: enter values
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
    Society
    discord.gg/bdDeqtn
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll add a bank roll of 4000 peds. That suggests I can run 6 full 500 ped whips and say 6 x 150 part repaired amp before I need to sell down loot.
    Still have some muscle memory kicking in there haha. Curious to see your results. What mobs are you planning on targeting? Good luck and welcome to the mace club
    Last edited by Hypnotyk; 01-18-2019 at 20:32.

Account Created 2005-01-19

Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    Good luck! Hope to see good loot and some nice skill gain for ya.

Earn Up To 18 PED Per Global!
    Earn 155tt Evade & 1,000 PED Completing Your Scipulor Iron!
    Click Here For More Details
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37395&d=154890874

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Narfi Hungry Willem
    Society
    Lost Renegades
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotyk View Post
    Still have some muscle memory kicking in there haha. Curious to see your results. What mobs are you planning on targeting? Good luck and welcome to the mace club
    Also, is it a one handed or two handed club? should get your starting point on that figured out too :P

Good luck! I enjoy melee logs.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotyk View Post
    I'll try and match it to mobs, young - old feffox seem quite nice with it.
    Just need to do some long decent runs I think.

Quote Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
    Good luck! Hope to see good loot and some nice skill gain for ya.

Cheers :-) Maybe try some scrips on your LA now I got better armour.

Quote Originally Posted by narfi View Post
    Also, is it a one handed or two handed club? should get your starting point on that figured out too :P

Good luck! I enjoy melee logs.
    It's a two handed and one handed Mace...strange right!!! Two handed hit, one handed dam. Must be a reason for it under the hood.

Anyway can't do much until the calendar moves along, and the depo limit is there for a reason. So I just need a little patience, then I'll get going.

Cheers

Rick

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    Good luck with your log mate , will follow along.
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 – 7 November 1962

Provider
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Images
    I will follow this thread to check my theory: No matter your skills, gear you will in long run end up 95% return with super low chance of looting something worhty. All it matters to kill 10k mobs in a row to get your ammo back.

Still, good luck on your journey.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
    I will follow this thread to check my theory: No matter your skills, gear you will in long run end up 95% return with super low chance of looting something worhty. All it matters to kill 10k mobs in a row to get your ammo back.

Still, good luck on your journey.
    Thanks; I won't be starting it until Febuary, as I'm not upping the depo limit, which I guess is there to protect us from over spending. Which makes me think that if I ever bought an item for 60K that would be 2 months full depo limit (of doing nothing in game) and not be able to use that weapon I bought until the 3rd month kicked in. It's interesting that, becasue surely the system is not designed to work like that....smiles.

It's often said that if you continue hunting the same mob in one session, eventually the system would be forced to payout assuming you had the bank roll to keep going. I feel more comfortable during events taking that approach as the pool of peds is much easier to tap into as many more players are contributing to those particular mobs.

Take the current hof board, most of the mobs hoffing are top end Argos: Agrash 17580 HP, Lumed 14780 HP being hunted solo. That's a very different game to that of say 2006 when there were 50+ hunters at twin peaks almost 24/7 on argo young 300 HP to argo hunters 700 HP globalling and hoffing constantly. Now if those big argo were on the same server as the little ones, I'll feel a lot more comfortable attempting to dip into that pool. Even so; for each Agrash kill the damage done is in effect like killing 25 argo hunters in one mob, not counting difficulty or equipment needed to take them on.

For me I want to know what the mid level players are hofing on, and how many are hunting to provide some sort of indication of what to go for, outside of those big argo. I say; Roll on the next event.

Rick

Sandra Sweety Carlsen
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    Thanks; I won't be starting it until Febuary, as I'm not upping the depo limit, which I guess is there to protect us from over spending. Which makes me think that if I ever bought an item for 60K that would be 2 months full depo limit (of doing nothing in game) and not be able to use that weapon I bought until the 3rd month kicked in. It's interesting that, becasue surely the system is not designed to work like that....smiles.
    Yes you are right about that. You can always contact support and have them set you deposit limit way higher if you want to. Actually believe that was my fastest processed support ticket when I asked them to do that for me.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast