PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 254
  1. #31
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    1,925
    Images
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the result of rotating 4k peds with high eff Gear is 600 ped loss... Well Rick drew his conclusion.
    If the result of rotating 4k peds with high eff Gear without playing in your bankroll management area and hunting above level is 600 ped loss... Well Rick is still clueless as before.
    Ok corrected.

  2. #32
    Slayer Spawn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Avatar
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    7,410
    Images
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If the result of rotating 4k peds with high eff Gear without playing in your bankroll management area and hunting above level is 600 ped loss... Well Rick is still clueless as before.
    Ok corrected.
    Rick has 383k skills and did some midlevel mobs with 4k peds and a very high eff weapon. If that is clueless, then 90% of the playerbase is.
    Last edited by Spawn; 01-26-2019 at 19:17.

  3. #33
    Dominant
    Joined
    Feb 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    France / Romania
    Avatar
    MORFOC AS SERBAN
    Society
    AF-RFC
    Posts
    476
    Images
    52
    EU is one of the only games where some tell winner while they are big depositors who will see their success fall from the end of their deposits.
    4kped is a decent bankroll in turnover for a game like EU those who say otherwise are just crazy.
    Alina you can continue to lick their as*, it succeeds you since you had your Fen items of the first hours.
    Born in Jason Centre in 2003
    Ghost Vagabond in 2017
    14 years of loot TT

  4. #34
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    1,925
    Images
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rick has 383k skills and did some midlevel mobs with 4k peds and a very high eff weapon. If that is clueless, then 70% of the playerbase is.
    There are many ways to get to 383k skills.You can either have most skills up to 2k and you have a large variety of them and you don't perform in anything or you can have 383k skills purely hunting skills preferable in one profession say "rifle" and the difference between the 2 is huge.
    The term total skills is misleading and even if was correctly displayed as total tt value skills can't influence that much when it comes to your performance as hunter.
    If you come and shove in my face your total skills and then you say you still lost because of them you don't only tell me you don't know much about the game but you are dumb on top of that.
    383k skills might be above 70% of player base but that's not what makes the difference.
    4k is ok budged for a mob around kerb old-provider and clearly a microscopic budget for a mace he bought.I am sure there are many other mistakes in there too but I am not going into right now.

  5. #35
    Stalker
    Joined
    Mar 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Bucharest
    Avatar
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Posts
    2,297
    Images
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think he expected to have at least one profitable run.
    I did 15 hours of mayhem rotating 1000 peds, and I came out with profit. I don't own high efficiency Gear.
    If the result of rotating 4k peds with high eff Gear is 600 ped loss... Well Rick drew his conclusion.
    This is the problem. Guys like him and many others thinks high efficiency weapons wont bring you a bad cycle ) So what....have a decent bankroll hunt something with decent avg markup until the good cycle will come. Problem is a bad cycle can last long i had entire halloween event ~89-90 return got the good cycle on MM with 99% (and a fucking long period).
    .........

  6. #36
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,202
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...
    4k is ok budged for a mob around kerb old-provider....


    never knew entropia had some many noobs with a 4k bankroll
    wi

  7. #37
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    1,925
    Images
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    never knew entropia had some many noobs with a 4k bankroll
    One of the reasons people barely progress and quit.They receive the information from the wrong people most of the time this is why its critical for Mindark to introduce sort of video tips ingame like world of warcraft or any other MMORP does.I watch many things related to entropia universe at all levels of gameplay and i study what people say about it and people struggle with everything when it comes to how to play the game and all the small things that take you from the starting zone to the puny camp and then stick to into until you find a real reason to progress and achieve something.
    Part of those things can change if Mindark introduce mentor 2.0 and completely revamp the current one where people don't give a shit about instructing new players and become successful, where mentor actually care of his disciple play the game properly and all the other positive incentives that might come along with it.

  8. #38
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,202
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One of the reasons people barely progress and quit.They receive the information from the wrong people most of the time this is why its critical for Mindark to introduce sort of video tips ingame like world of warcraft or any other MMORP does.I watch many things related to entropia universe at all levels of gameplay and i study what people say about it and people struggle with everything when it comes to how to play the game and all the small things that take you from the starting zone to the puny camp and then stick to into until you find a real reason to progress and achieve something.
    Part of those things can change if Mindark introduce mentor 2.0 and completely revamp the current one where people don't give a shit about instructing new players and become successful, where mentor actually care of his disciple play the game properly and all the other positive incentives that might come along with it.
    what does this wall of text has to do with my remark about needing 4k to hunt kerbs?

    But lets be honest, to just hunt kerbs you need unlimited bankroll since on the long run they will make you go broke eventually...unless you hit that lucky hof.
    Total lack of MU makes it useless to grind (other than to get some skill rewards).
    wi

  9. #39
    Stalker messi91's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Ro
    Avatar
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Posts
    1,925
    Images
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what does this wall of text has to do with my remark about needing 4k to hunt kerbs?

    But lets be honest, to just hunt kerbs you need unlimited bankroll since on the long run they will make you go broke eventually...unless you hit that lucky hof.
    Total lack of MU makes it useless to grind (other than to get some skill rewards).
    The idea of hunting a small mob is not to get rich or to get in profit.The idea is to hunt a low level mob until you accommodate with your items/skills/gameplay/bankroll you are using and eventually pay attention to everyone else what they are doing while you research for 15 years of entropia universe history and you can read everything about it and then on the other monitor take time and learn entropia wiki from a-z until when it goes down you will know everything about the game without internet and by the time you are gaining skills and experience and everything is conveying to the same point you will eventually say ok , this is what im going to do , i will make the investment and I will become something in this universe and then you stick to your plan no matter what period.
    There is no such thing as lucky hof unless you create new account and the first mob you ever shoot hof and then you quit.Everything else has an explanation you probably don't have it and put it on luck.Bad for you.

  10. #40
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,202
    Images
    71
    *edit* nvm off topic
    Last edited by wizz; 01-26-2019 at 21:04.
    wi

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook