PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 254
  1. #51
    Stalker
    Joined
    Mar 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Bucharest
    Avatar
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Posts
    2,407
    Images
    131
    ..............
    Last edited by Alina; 01-27-2019 at 15:15.
    .........

  2. #52
    Elite RickEngland's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Essex England UK
    Avatar
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Posts
    4,056
    Images
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    never knew entropia had some many noobs with a 4k bankroll
    Think I've said enough, but hey-ho I'll reply.

    The message that you want to send to potential customers is as follow:

    Don't play EU unless you have at least $1000 of bankroll. Or should it be more Wizz?

    I went on Allophyl becsue they drop focus lense. I looted one.
    I went Rex because they drop spleen oil and output amps, I looted 4 spleen I think and 4 out-puts.
    I went on Feffox just because they owed my 2K peds after MM.


    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One of the reasons people barely progress and quit.They receive the information from the wrong people most of the time this is why its critical for Mindark to introduce sort of video tips ingame like world of warcraft or any other MMORP does.I watch many things related to entropia universe at all levels of gameplay and i study what people say about it and people struggle with everything when it comes to how to play the game and all the small things that take you from the starting zone to the puny camp and then stick to into until you find a real reason to progress and achieve something.
    Part of those things can change if Mindark introduce mentor 2.0 and completely revamp the current one where people don't give a shit about instructing new players and become successful, where mentor actually care of his disciple play the game properly and all the other positive incentives that might come along with it.
    They're things you did Messi "to grow your ava" that no longer work, or maybe they do for the selected few.

    I tiered that Mace to Teir 1, cost me around 1K peds, did I loot it back? NO!!!! But that used to happen right.

    I hardly ever eat skills, just out of principle. But I did eat a small club chip, just to tick me over to 10/10 hit ability after getting that Mace. Did I loot it back? NO. But that used to happen on an epic scale, especially for you.

    Question is, does that still work for you?

    Does depositing a ton of ped to buy expensive items, mean you loot it back? Used to happen all the time, that's where a lot of the big hofs came from in the past. Does it still happen? Maybe it does for the selected, but it didn't happen for me.

    Actually want happened was I was in FFA3, my screen froze for 40 seconds while MA paid another guy 17K hof in FFA3 in another instance, moving my due (mace purchase) peds to their account... NICE!!!!!!!!! edit: Actually that kind of shit, deserves the police to be called (I'm sure those records are well deleted now though).

    Does buying a ton of L items get you loot return? Works for Evry seem her/him play that game in stream multiple times. Ironically I fell upon that purely by accident about 5 years ago after getting a hof in Migration. I just wanted some L guns on the cheap top use later, and the more I bought more it paid me back. I thought Ma put a stop to that, but obviously it still works for the 'chosen'. BTW they clawed all that ped back from me.

    So sure I know shit loads about this game and how it rolls......you just think we don't know that stuff????
    It's all about if you're "allowed" to have those peds back. You obviously are allowed.

    Enough said

    Rick
    Last edited by RickEngland; 01-27-2019 at 15:09. Reason: added police comment.
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

  3. #53
    Dominant Montbertus's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Osgard Montbertus MontMontbertus
    Society
    Kaos
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    I tiered that Mace to Teir 1, cost me around 1K peds, did I loot it back? NO!!!! But that used to happen right.

    I hardly ever eat skills, just out of principle. But I did eat a small club chip, just to tick me over to 10/10 hit ability after getting that Mace. Did I loot it back? NO. But that used to happen on an epic scale, especially for you.

    Question is, does that still work for you?

    Does depositing a ton of ped to buy expensive items, mean you loot it back? Used to happen all the time, that's where a lot of the big hofs came from in the past. Does it still happen? Maybe it does for the selected, but it didn't happen for me.

    Actually want happened was I was in FFA3, my screen froze for 40 seconds while MA paid another guy 17K hof in FFA3 in another instance, moving my due (mace purchase) peds to their account... NICE!!!!!!!!! edit: Actually that kind of shit, deserves the police to be called (I'm sure those records are well deleted now though).

    Rick
    Event hough I feel with you there is some things that you said that simply won't add up for me:

    Why on earth would the game compensate anyone for tiering or buying items or purchasing skill or depositing? Does not make any sense to me.

    If you don't feel comfortable spending large amounts of ped / buying expensive items or tiering them... it's OK! In past I often sold off items again when i felt like they were to pricy or tying up too many ped. In the very worst case you are going to lose some ped by re-selling the item. Imo there is nothing bad about scaling down some / trying something different.

    There is always some downswings. I really hope you are going to find an enjoyable activity in between those events that will work for you!

    gl

  4. #54
    Provider
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Avatar
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Posts
    127
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hey deano (hope you're ok mate).

    It's like smoking first 48 hours is hard, then you're on the winning road.
    You're an addict! So be addicted! Just be addicted to something else!



    Fingers crossed.



    Edit:

    This guy probably explained well why current returns can be so bad. It's long but I never read more informational post on this forum ever.

    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...lack-of)-trust

  5. #55
    Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Mega's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    England
    Avatar
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Posts
    14,832
    Blog Entries
    6
    Images
    1694
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think I've said enough, but hey-ho I'll reply.


    I think Rick makes some valid points.

    Especially regarding the Unknown 'Unknown's' that some seem to Know....

  6. #56
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,247
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think I've said enough, but hey-ho I'll reply.

    The message that you want to send to potential customers is as follow:

    Don't play EU unless you have at least $1000 of bankroll. Or should it be more Wizz?

    I went on Allophyl becsue they drop focus lense. I looted one.
    I went Rex because they drop spleen oil and output amps, I looted 4 spleen I think and 4 out-puts.
    I went on Feffox just because they owed my 2K peds after MM.

    Hey Rick, this comment wasnt aimed at you.
    It was a reply to Messi who claimed you need 4k bankroll to hunt kerb providers, which is bollocks of course.
    As if every low lvl player that hunts kerbs has 4k on his card. For sure, they haven't, and you wont need it to hunt kerbs.
    So, no, you dont need a 1000$ bankroll to play entropia.


    Btw, to hunt kerbs, no bankroll will do, because on the long run kerbs will make you go broken since they lack any MU loot.

    Go hunt some cornies, they drop focus lense in rather good quantities.
    Yesterday I hunted 100 rex (daily mission), apart from tearing my ped card apart, they did loot 36 output amps.

    That's a a bit as what messi says, you have to know what to hunt.
    And if you're experienced enough, you should also know that materials can drop in waves.
    I recently did the plongu mission chain in one go, and I had days without a single tier VII comp and I had days I looted 30+. That's EU and you of all players should know that.


    I do see that you're very bitter and I totally understand. But if you say that you should hunt feffox since they owe you, you only dig a deeper hole for yourself. It simply wont work to force a hof.

    Maybe you should put your tinfoil head back on, because you write a lot about conspiracies.

    Also I do wonder what you actually expected from a 4k hunt. 4k is peanuts, even for a noob like me.
    I did 15k plongu killpoints without a single global. Even made a whine thread about it.
    Luckily they dropped enough MU to make me break even on the long run throughout the mission chain.
    But yeah, those loot void periods happen to everybody, and not jus to you.

    You write that you had such a good mayhem, so that's good. What did you expect, that it would just go on like that after mayhem?


    What do you do when you have lousy runs? You go on to prove yourself right, that it's lousy to hunt? Or do you just wisely log off for that day and give it another go tomorrow?

    For me it's the same like everybody. You have 10 lousy days and then comes a good day.
    Now, those 10 lousy days I just turn my back and leave. And on the good days, I shift up a gear to get my kill count up.

    Remember, the more bitter you get, the more frustrated and the more self destructive you might become.
    Patience is a virtue in entropia. Being able NOT to click, that's what makes you survive!

    I really hope you make the wise choice cus I would hate so you you leave.

  7. #57
    Old Alpha Darth Revan's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2016
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Canada
    Avatar
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Posts
    760
    Images
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually want happened was I was in FFA3, my screen froze for 40 seconds while MA paid another guy 17K hof in FFA3 in another instance, moving my due (mace purchase) peds to their account... NICE!!!!!!!!! edit: Actually that kind of shit, deserves the police to be called (I'm sure those records are well deleted now though).

    Does buying a ton of L items get you loot return? Works for Evry seem her/him play that game in stream multiple times. Ironically I fell upon that purely by accident about 5 years ago after getting a hof in Migration. I just wanted some L guns on the cheap top use later, and the more I bought more it paid me back. I thought Ma put a stop to that, but obviously it still works for the 'chosen'. BTW they clawed all that ped back from me.
    WOW...is your whole body covered in tin foil??? this is like some over-the-top conspiracy theory....reminds me of that info wars guy.

  8. #58
    Elite RickEngland's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Essex England UK
    Avatar
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Posts
    4,056
    Images
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by Montbertus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Event hough I feel with you there is some things that you said that simply won't add up for me:

    Why on earth would the game compensate anyone for tiering or buying items or purchasing skill or depositing? Does not make any sense to me.

    gl
    Because that's how the game rolled.

    We used to joke in game how big x players hof would be after they tiered something expensive.
    10 mins later BANG!!!! it came in for that x player. The correlation between tiering and then hoffing was quite funny at times.

    There's nothing strange about that, it's cost out and return back in. Same as shooting a mob really, or crafting something. That's one of the big reasons people didn't want to pay for tiers when items came up for sale.

    Although MA may have turned that off now. MA appear to be shutting down previous avenues of return (or making it selective who they pay). I only tiered a few items myself, I'm simply stating how the game rolled. I'm not saying its unfair.


    Same for skill chips. I know many a player that chipped in 20K skill and bang they looted it back. One of the biggest I know ate 40K ped of skills and got 40K hof (not messi). However Messi was one of the biggest chip eaters in game, (based on the players that told me that he bought tons of their skills). If they didn't loot it back why would they pay $100K to chip it in???

    On a personal level I didn't think that was cricket myself so refused to follow that road, even though it was a valid way to get to uber pretty quick. Tons of players ate mountains of Anatomy to get to level 80 unlocks, and they got paid back, because MA returned certain costs.

    I've got a feeling though that maybe MA shut that down now. Buts its still cost out, and 'most' cost gets returned.

    It's all smoke and mirrors this game.....laughing but true.

    I personally do not care how players get there, good for them. But when it becomes selective then red flags come up.

    Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

  9. #59
    Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Mega's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    England
    Avatar
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Posts
    14,832
    Blog Entries
    6
    Images
    1694
    Rick doesn't need my support on this topic, replying to people who clearly haven't scanned him.



    But he has my support, because something isn't right with loot right now, and he has a right to state his opinion.

  10. #60
    Stalker
    Joined
    Mar 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Bucharest
    Avatar
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Posts
    2,407
    Images
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    But he has my support, because something isn't right with loot right now, and he has a right to state his opinion.
    what is not right about loot ? all i see MA made some crazy cycles like you see a guy with 2 hofs of 15k in one day now you figure out why
    .........

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook