PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by boring_player View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Wow, that was rude. Maybe you also know what's best for me and my dog?
    No I don't know whats the best for you and your dog BECAUSE YOU DON'T TELL US anything about them and you don't complain about them 24/7.If you tell us more we can give you some indication but I am sure you don't want any you seem fine.

Even Hearthstone is more competitive than EU.
    [/QUOTE]

No its not.Actually I know very well Heartstone and I do follow the scene.
    The amount of luck involved in that game is ridiculous.Every game start from scratch which means that you can't build anything, no character progression , no skills involved, no super competitive/expensive gear, nothing just a 30 card deck you build and everyone has it because its cookie cutter and its well prepared in advance.
    The amount of players make it competitive.Imagine if we would have the same in here.

If you want to defend the Rick the guy fine lets all be sorry for some $ he lost.We are sorry Rick you will be fine.
    But if you come clueless about game mechanics and want to defend his actions ingame (which you don't know what he has done and pretty much he hasn't too) then my friend you are in a bad spot and we are here to destroy your arguments and we will standby even if we seem to be rude or arrogant or even lose 10 times more in other areas but at least we believe in something that works for some of us.

Honestly, Godddamin. EU competitive?

What's competitive in EU? Only competition I see here is size of you wallet. There can come brainless player, deposit 1 million dollar and be more skilled from the day 1 than every uber in this game.

What else you need? Go to wiki, check what gun and amp have nice dpp, go to auction and check what has the markup, check which mob drops it, check mobs attack type, buy proper armor for a mob and you are done.

Then all you need are hunderds of hours to click the same mob over and over to reach your 95% TT return. Then take your loot and put it on auction. Repeat.

Really? I've been playing since November and this is by far the most brainless and repetitive experience I had.

Like I said, even Heartstone is more competitive. It requiters skill, fast decision making, real-time knowledge. You will not look up to wikipedia during a match! RNG is a factor and play some role but still it is more competitive especially when you spend your time figuring out unique decks, when you avoid net-decking.

By far the most competitive? Have you ever played Dota 2? Eve Online? Poker?

This made my day!

Or maybe EP crafting is competitive?

click, click, click 5000 times and then TT all the stuff. Repeat.

Like I said in my article. Only mining has nice design and can be considered somehow competitive but wait...

"it's dynamic"

Have you ever tried to buy skills in Counter Strike?

Or maybe you consider "competition" in terms how to exploit poorly written game by finding "loot waves"?
    Last edited by boring_player; 01-29-2019 at 13:35.

Honestly, Godddamin. EU competitive?.

By far the most competitive? Have you ever played Dota 2? Eve Online? Poker?
    lol asking Messi about Dota2 & poker,you could really pop to his stream sometimes or even have a chat with him, he might seem rude but he is not delusional like some people on this forum.I see lot of people here swinging big dicks how they make profits on low bankroll how they have skills how they have figured out the game 'cuz it's so simple ...then why the fuck don't you help the guy with his hunting returns, tell Messi or Alina or someone else to shut up and you give the advices so we see how that goes for Rick..he could be our little guinea pig run by the most skilled PCF scientists ..Rick think about this man don't go full rage mode liquidate shit that you don't want and think about your decisions GL there.
    "Everyone loves money. Money will undermine and overrule everything else."

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images
    Subscribing

Lets hear some more about these new game mechanics we should all adapt to, i'm curious!

You created your account
    2004-12-21.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    rick i think you should have done otherwise ... buy equipment for 4k ped, like decent L armors and some armatrixes, and rather enjoy an awesome bankroll of 20k+

buying a new FEN item for a huge amount of cash, and then ditching it after a few peds cycled/lost is nothing but stupid, sorry.

it's nearly like buying a new porsche, just to dump it a few weeks later for half the price because you couldn't afford the gasoline for your driving style.

but messi is right, the most stupid idea was the bankroll of 4k. did you calculate the cost per hour for your weapon? how many hours could you hunt in total, before having to sell any loot? 4?

and thanks boring_player, after seriously comparing EU to hearthstone, i can never take your posts serious again.
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    it's nearly like buying a new porsche, just to dump it a few weeks later for half the price because you couldn't afford the gasoline for your driving style.

did you calculate the cost per hour for your weapon? how many hours could you hunt in total, before having to sell any loot? 4?
    Didn't really know what to add here, but I think this sums up my thoughts on the situation

and thanks boring_player, after seriously comparing EU to hearthstone, i can never take your posts serious again.
    Only Hearthstone? What about Counter Strike or Dota2?

Rad carefully, messi91 first said that this is "bye far most competitive game"
    What does it mean? Didn't he just compare EU with all other games (including heartstone?)

I could even compare it to Mario or Kao the Kangaroo. I just wanted to prove how little competitiveness is there in Entropia. It's real cash, that's not even pay to win, it's invest to win. The richer player, the more advantage he have over other players - considering this, if I would look for a competitive game, I would go for Kao the Kangaroo rather than EU.

EoT

Regards!

boring_player
    Last edited by boring_player; 01-29-2019 at 14:59.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Evey Eve Everglades
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    I just wanted to prove how little competitiveness is there in Entropia. It's real cash, that's not even pay to win, it's invest to win. The richer player, the more advantage he have over other players - considering this, if I would look for a competitive game, I would go for Kao the Kangaroo rather than EU.
    If you would try to be more wrong, you would fail. Pretty much all of your assumption about the game mechanics and what it takes to succeed are wrong and I can perfectly understand that. You won't accept it, that's fine, but just to throw it out there, maybe something clicks in your head and you start to look at the game more seriously.

I have a weird feeling that you sound very familiar. There was a ... player, Daughter of Anarchy...
    I may be wrong ofc but I still don't buy it you're new. Your agenda is quite dodgy; which is fine but I also felt to throw it out there Feeling happy about Rick quitting, like you won a person on your side is just weird. Don't get me wrong, I fully support Rick's retirement from the hunting profession.

I'll be back with the (very) ample post to respond to Rick

PS oh I think messi is ex pro player of dota - http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=262179

Twitch channel
    | EntropiaLife profile | PM for "Eve's mod fap fen service" | Face masks

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    It's almost scary.
    I totally agree with both Messi and Evey. That's quite unique!!
    And we're far from being in the same League and have totally different play styles.

DOA...boring_player...hmmmm
    Well, if it was really DoA, we would all have been spam neg-repped

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Images

buying a new FEN item for a huge amount of cash, and then ditching it after a few peds cycled/lost is nothing but stupid, sorry.

hahahah....well that's a position of personal prospective. MA doesn't have a testing terminal to try the thing out first do they. So we buy the stuff on hope. Much like the Adj Jag that worked out to be crap on L37 argos, very good on feffox though I was impressed.

It probably wont sell anyway, or maybe it will becasue it's such a super bargain in the right hands right.

I bought it, learnt that it didn't meet my expectations, so I don't need it......so selling it Not so crazy.

You made me smile as a mate of mine bought a used porche last year; the model he bought had a ball bearing on the timing chain that popped out, went through the engine and killed his car. So he ended up selling it for scrap two months after buying it (known issue with porche cars, he later found out). He could have bought FEN set of Angel for that...lol.

But yeah you're right.....I thought a Mace that used a lot less gasoline to cover the same ground would not need to want to cover 20 times more ground than my expectations, before I got my fuel costs back.

Actually none of that matters. I learnt I didn't need it.

Rick

edit: I'll add to that. I learnt that I was NOT prepared to invest further, to get FEN X amp, top notch rings...or any other expensive stuff. If others want to do that, great go head. I don't want 100K USD of equipment in EU now.
    Last edited by RickEngland; 01-29-2019 at 18:12.
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast