PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 254
  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep I voted leave. You know my real name right Mega? I helped fund this film, my name is in the credits. 2.8 million views

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMx...7HmWoXyBzg1UDC

    Quicker we can get anyway from the USSR of Europe the better mate.

    Rick
    Thank you guys for voting leave, a good friend of mine found job in Warsaw for J.P Morgan, they moved there due to brexit things. Maybe I will have a chance to fly there to meet him soon. I believe democracy has its pros & cons. I respect your democratic decision and therefore I expect you to be outside of EU on 30th March. Deal or no deal.

    Decision is decision. For one, like messi91, this game is a substantial part of his life. He may spend most of his best years of life grinding virtual points for killing robots and monsters. Will wake up being 40 years old lonely level 700 laser pistolerr, and Rick on the other hand decided to leave and stop depositing and will probably start something new in his life. Who knows what. Their lifes, their decisions. Both of them will go different paths now. World is full of different people, some will be victims forever, some will be always rude, and some other will profit on them.

    Regards and have a chill friday!
    boring_player

  2. #152
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,247
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by boring_player View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...
    Decision is decision. For one, like messi91, this game is a substantial part of his life. He may spend most of his best years of life grinding virtual points for killing robots and monsters. Will wake up being 40 years old lonely level 700 laser pistolerr,
    Hahaha, so true!!! First wise words from you so far!



    Quote Originally Posted by boring_player View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and Rick on the other hand decided to leave and stop depositing and will probably start something new in his life. Who knows what. Their lifes, their decisions. Both of them will go different paths now. World is full of different people, some will be victims forever, some will be always rude, and some other will profit on them.

    Regards and have a chill friday!
    boring_player
    Lol, but here you're wrong.
    Rick will also still be here, just as lonely, staring at his pets and his empty ped card, complaining how MA took it all.
    Still wondering how this could happen.
    Posting many disgrumpled posts about it, making us all so sad.


    And we will also still be here, reading Messi's posts about how wonderful he is with his lvl 700 skill and reading about ricks gamblers fallacy and consiracy posts about how messi got to that lvl 700.

    And so we will all be here, walking in the same circle, year after year.
    How nice it can be to be a goldfish!

  3. #153
    Elite RickEngland's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Essex England UK
    Avatar
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Posts
    4,056
    Images
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread is a beautiful metaphor for Brexit (and I bet you still believe in that too, Rick).
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brexit is not politics, Brexit is exposing frauds, exposing people that have dung for brains...
    Some people are prepared to give up their Sovereignty becasue they fear risk and opportunity, others like to believe their country would be better served making their own decisions. I don't understand why millions of people think it's ok the EU Commsion to dictates policy, and the EU Parliament are in effect puppets to any ambitions the Commision desire (it's not a parliament as we would expect, they can't propose legislation)......but we could argue about it until the cows come home. Don't get me on the euro and how that has decimated the southern block of member states as they can't devalue their currency to be competative. You can't measure say Germany with the same strength of currency as Greece, and no country is going to hand over their fiscal policy.

    Many don't like Trump, but millions voted for him. How many people voted Juncker to speak on their behalf? simple as that really.

    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Rick will also still be here, just as lonely, staring at his pets and his empty ped card, complaining how MA took it all.
    Still wondering how this could happen.
    Posting many disgrumpled posts about it, making us all so sad.
    hahaha is it a complaint though? I thought my thread was about returns and how it forced me to lose interest. Its a game, I can take it or leave it. If your gaming is all sweet and roses you got nothing to be sad about, although I suspect many come to this thread looking for answers.

    Far from lonely mate, one of the reasons I play EU is my wife whose ten years younger than me, has an extremely high sex drive. It gets a bit much at times coping with her constant demands for 12 years solid. A man needs a couple of days to refuel after being milked....haha. Even cows get a rest from that kind of treatment.

    I got some hours to kill though, since work is slow. So maybe I was frustrated as couldn't use that time as I would've preferred. By hey-ho it's not the end of the world.

    Go in game HOF it UP, post your cool hofs.
    Give me something to cheers about :-)
    List all your FEN stuff you're looting, to save me going to tracker and checking rare loots....hahaha.

    Laters

    Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

  4. #154
    the only difference between rick and messi is a high limit visa card...

  5. #155
    Elite Haruto Rat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2013
    Avatar
    Cunning Haruto Rat
    Society
    fode et fuge
    Posts
    3,158
    Images
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGaijin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the only difference between rick and messi (...)
    Two guys are walking across the street to get to a bar.

    One of them cannot be distracted from his goal, he only sees the bar and nothing else. He ends up being hit by a car.

    The other is distracted all too easily, he's watching clouds in the sky and birds in the trees. He ends up being hit by a car, too.

    The moral of the story is there needs to be balance and moderation in everything... and you also need to watch out for fookin cars.
    Rodent of the Multiverse

    Selling:
    under (re)construction...

  6. #156
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,247
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...



    Far from lonely mate, one of the reasons I play EU is my wife whose ten years younger than me, has an extremely high sex drive. It gets a bit much at times coping with her constant demands for 12 years solid. A man needs a couple of days to refuel after being milked....haha. Even cows get a rest from that kind of treatment.
    ...

    Rick

    Ahhh there you have it.

    In Holland we have a saying, literally translated "lucky in love, unlucky in games"
    There you have the answer to all your bad loots!

    You're just simply to lucky in love, autoclicking next target all day while being milked by your wife sitting under your desk.
    I'll trade that for a hof ANY day!
    You lucky bastard!!

  7. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto Rat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Two guys are walking across the street to get to a bar.

    One of them cannot be distracted from his goal, he only sees the bar and nothing else. He ends up being hit by a car.

    The other is distracted all too easily, he's watching clouds in the sky and birds in the trees. He ends up being hit by a car, too.

    The moral of the story is there needs to be balance and moderation in everything... and you also need to watch out for fookin cars.
    No one cares about your story

  8. #158
    Elite RickEngland's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Essex England UK
    Avatar
    Rickard Rick England
    Society
    Jurai Blood
    Posts
    4,056
    Images
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ahhh there you have it.

    In Holland we have a saying, literally translated "lucky in love, unlucky in games"
    There you have the answer to all your bad loots!

    You're just simply to lucky in love, autoclicking next target all day while being milked by your wife sitting under your desk.
    I'll trade that for a hof ANY day!
    You lucky bastard!!
    Not sure if I'm allowed to talk like this in PCF....but anyway (funny).

    When I was first dating her, she had this thing for on the spur of the moment passion. She'd drag me into McDonalds (ladies toilets) for a quicky. She was a very very bad girl....with out and about sessions.

    This is type of woman she is. Back in the day when there was a lot more team hunting, I used to run "Juria Blood and Friends" team hunt every Sunday. Used to be maxed 12 team most of the time. For her 'entertainment' was giving BJ's while I was trying to manage the team on the hunt....that's her sense of humour....LOL.

    I'll tell you what though, if you ever go to Venice for a passion trip. That's the type of woman you want with you, had some amazing short breaks there.

    Don't get me wrong it's lovely to have a woman like that, but I'm pushing 50 now and at that age you just can't do 14 times a week anymore.....just can't. So I just buy her a load of bedroom power tools to play with these days.

    Even with all the kids, hasn't slowed her down.

    Ohhh and she's shit at housework.....so it's not all perfect. Funny stuff.

    Rick
    Izgood (JB) "EU enhances my split personality"
    MA can pay you if they want too.
    Do not confuse kindness with weakness.
    Chance favours the prepared mind.

  9. #159
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,247
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure if I'm allowed to talk like this in PCF....but anyway (funny).

    When I was first dating her, she had this thing for on the spur of the moment passion. She'd drag me into McDonalds (ladies toilets) for a quicky. She was a very very bad girl....with out and about sessions.

    This is type of woman she is. Back in the day when there was a lot more team hunting, I used to run "Juria Blood and Friends" team hunt every Sunday. Used to be maxed 12 team most of the time. For her 'entertainment' was giving BJ's while I was trying to manage the team on the hunt....that's her sense of humour....LOL.

    I'll tell you what though, if you ever go to Venice for a passion trip. That's the type of woman you want with you, had some amazing short breaks there.

    Don't get me wrong it's lovely to have a woman like that, but I'm pushing 50 now and at that age you just can't do 14 times a week anymore.....just can't. So I just buy her a load of bedroom power tools to play with these days.

    Even with all the kids, hasn't slowed her down.

    Ohhh and she's shit at housework.....so it's not all perfect. Funny stuff.

    Rick

    Dude, now you really have to quite these posts.
    It's just simply...not fair!!!

    You really deserve the WORST LOOT MA HAS TO OFFER!!!!

    I don't even want to know what's sitting under your desk right now....

  10. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by RickEngland View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure if I'm allowed to talk like this in PCF....but anyway (funny).

    When I was first dating her, she had this thing for on the spur of the moment passion. She'd drag me into McDonalds (ladies toilets) for a quicky. She was a very very bad girl....with out and about sessions.

    This is type of woman she is. Back in the day when there was a lot more team hunting, I used to run "Juria Blood and Friends" team hunt every Sunday. Used to be maxed 12 team most of the time. For her 'entertainment' was giving BJ's while I was trying to manage the team on the hunt....that's her sense of humour....LOL.

    I'll tell you what though, if you ever go to Venice for a passion trip. That's the type of woman you want with you, had some amazing short breaks there.

    Don't get me wrong it's lovely to have a woman like that, but I'm pushing 50 now and at that age you just can't do 14 times a week anymore.....just can't. So I just buy her a load of bedroom power tools to play with these days.

    Even with all the kids, hasn't slowed her down.

    Ohhh and she's shit at housework.....so it's not all perfect. Funny stuff.

    Rick
    Soo instead of running with that bloody mace in entropia, run around the football pitch sometimes and the 14 times a week will be zero problem. Trust me

    The difference between us is that my lady learned how to cook. It took here fairy long but now I do not order fast food as often as I did before and that is another profit.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook