Selling: Monster Truck

Darlas

Alpha
Society
Laid Back
Darlas darlas dark stone
Hello Guys, im selling this awesome vehicle. materials are extremely rare and expensive but will take orders :)

Be the guy who all want to be, destroy the road with your car, ¡Buy the monster truck and be the real american guy!

Captura234.png

1500 Bid - 1800 Buyout

Last edited:
Any type that has no movement decay; or are most "L" items from Rock like that witch decay when using?

What are the defense stats like? and if it has decay how slow might it be

Alukat its right, movement decay will be deleted, armor and durability will be buffed.

That will be a relief; they are not cheep to craft.

bumppppppppppp

Still selling with the vixen figure as free gift

Bumpppppppppppppppppppp since sunday, free vixen figure :)

I offer TT + 10 ped its a mustang with a face lift lift

brummm brummm

I would bid a real good bid on this if/when MA actually removes the movement decay, buying it any sooner is too big of a risk for me. You will get tt+11 from me at it current state. :)

i could understand that movement decay its something that may "fear" someone but the price its not negotiable and the only think that may change the price it will be the decay movement change and the price will rise.

Anyway if they change the movement decay i will speak to you and think about the good bid you will do. Ty Sub-Zero

Last edited:
Movement decay deleted, i was able to craft 1 more (cost me 1month or 2 to craft) bump

Daily Bump i can accept items like vigilante boot and harness as part of the trade :)

Last edited:
Bumppppp this beauty can be yours, its funny as fuck to drive and dont have movement decay

Bumpppp one person its interested at 1500

Last edited:
Back