Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Ace Skywalker
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images

AMA and roadmap 2019

About 4 months ago CEO mentioned Ask Me Anything (AMA). When is that going to be? Take your guesses...

Also when will be have a roadmap for 2019? Make your guesses now...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    47 nutrageti hitman
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images

Buying Vigilante Foot Guards SGA Edition Male!!! Message me!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    George Ace Skywalker
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Or post to show your support for an AMA and roadmap 2019

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    He is learning the game meanwhile give him a break.Don't expect miracles and hear from him.
    Just play the game don't wait for a particular moment in time where you will feel more comfortable hearing something.You lose a lot of momentum.People will always come and go, use your experience gained and make a difference by staying in the game.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    He also indicated that the Compet Deed turn in NPC was going to be on Calypso, but it ended up being on Arkadia...

I think he used that AMA terminology since he may have browsed the Monria forum once and wanted to do something similar? The thing is, well, Mindark did something similar several years ago with an entire Ask Mindark subsection on entropiaforum that Mindark has let stagnate... I think main Mindark individual that paid any attention over there was mainly Kim, who was main lead role over compet fiasco I think? In ancient days Marco took a heavy role in the forums, and we all saw how many promises he spewed that never came about in reality... I think they are trying to avoid similar mistakes, but you are right, when they make promises like this they really should, you know, take some action to bring it about... not just let it stagnate showing that they don't really care, or cannot be bothered enough to communicate at the level promised or hinted at... You'd think Ludvig would step up and take a bigger role and actually try communicating more, much like Hanne did before she left, but well, we see what's happened so far... It'd be nice if Ludvig did monthly posts or some major big communication thing with some actual goals, and acted as a middle man between the community and Mindark leadership, CEO took active role in forums, but so far it's not looking good...

My guess - perhaps 2025, maybe earlier promises, but doubt they'll get fulfilled.

Honestly, in some ways, it's probably good he's not communicating. No communication would be better the cookie cutter copy/paste stuff support ticket people do.
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-20-2019 at 13:51.

Sandra Sweety Carlsen
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    A roadmap would indeed be very nice to get within the coming months.

Provider
    tyires tyirepl tyirepl
    Images
    He is learning the game meanwhile give him a break.Don't expect miracles and hear from him.
    Just play the game don't wait for a particular moment in time where you will feel more comfortable hearing something.You lose a lot of momentum.People will always come and go, use your experience gained and make a difference by staying in the game.
    Miracles? Is a simple Ask Me Anything a miracle? A letter for the community about current state of MindArk and game? A Miracle? It's not a miracle, it is a day to day CEO job.

Roadmap 2019 and future plans is obligatory for every MMO. You cannot justify that comapny is doing nothing about it because new CEO is young and he's learning the game. He's been working more than 2 years at MindArk now, almost 2,5 and he's been 14 months as a CEO. Isn't it enough?

MindArk's Linkedin provides list of employees. There is Community Manager working at Mindark. Can you imagine? What is this guy doing everyday when he comes to his office? How is he managing us? Other MMO's Community Managers do regular streams, have live conversations with gamers, provides feedback, provide ideas to acquire new players, organize events like TennoCon, BlizzCon, anything.

Community Manager at MindArk seem to be a dream job. You come at the office, and literally do nothing. Not even a road-map for your game. That saddens me deeply. Even EA can bring more for their players than MA, even though most of EA customers would like to see this dev burn than develop something similar like battlefront II or battlefield V.

Do you still remember that 'Improved Communication' was a main promise from CEO?
    Last edited by Geralt; 01-20-2019 at 14:11.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    As it was the Ceo himself who said there will be an AMA we can expect it to happen!

Roadmap would be nice, but even if they will bring it on, it just will useless as they never managed to what was posted in roadmaps in the past.
    Just some guess for what year that 2019 roadmap will be, maybe 2036 ? LOL

Anyways, if this Ceo would stand to his word, there would have been an AMA already and there would have been some more comunication and very likely a roadmap, that actually would be doable and not only dreams by some MA developers

Obviously it was just empty words, actually not very good to build/regain some trust.

For dreamers like me, it doesn´t make much difference.
    I dont need to hear anything from MA/PP, as long there come updates with improvements, but well thats missing, too.

So I dream on that somewhere in my remaining livetime the promised content will be delivered. Even if it is 10+ years past the announcements.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MORFOC AS SERBAN
    Society
    AF-RFC
    Images
    the new team was a team of dreamers of bitcoin / eth / crypto, etc.
    so their dream has evolved and I think the restructuring done or should be done because the number of advisors for their deeptoken bullshit was huge.

I guess their internal roadmap will start with
    sell their CP deeds
    get their 100k + of crafting mania from the players
    surely add the camera system on CP "and" Dark Moon (or fucked again) to sell their deeds.
    Born in Jason Centre in 2003
    Ghost Vagabond in 2017
    14 years of loot TT

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by morfoc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    t
    sell their CP deeds
    still no work if cp deeds will be in game or in webshop, so participants don't have any clue if they should deposit to buy those or just sit and wait with money outside of the game til it's in the webshop... great communication Mindark.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast