AMA and roadmap 2019

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
About 4 months ago CEO mentioned Ask Me Anything (AMA). When is that going to be? Take your guesses...

Also when will be have a roadmap for 2019? Make your guesses now...

Or post to show your support for an AMA and roadmap 2019

He is learning the game meanwhile give him a break.Don't expect miracles and hear from him.
Just play the game don't wait for a particular moment in time where you will feel more comfortable hearing something.You lose a lot of momentum.People will always come and go, use your experience gained and make a difference by staying in the game.

He also indicated that the Compet Deed turn in NPC was going to be on Calypso, but it ended up being on Arkadia...

I think he used that AMA terminology since he may have browsed the Monria forum once and wanted to do something similar? The thing is, well, Mindark did something similar several years ago with an entire Ask Mindark subsection on entropiaforum that Mindark has let stagnate... I think main Mindark individual that paid any attention over there was mainly Kim, who was main lead role over compet fiasco I think? In ancient days Marco took a heavy role in the forums, and we all saw how many promises he spewed that never came about in reality... I think they are trying to avoid similar mistakes, but you are right, when they make promises like this they really should, you know, take some action to bring it about... not just let it stagnate showing that they don't really care, or cannot be bothered enough to communicate at the level promised or hinted at... You'd think Ludvig would step up and take a bigger role and actually try communicating more, much like Hanne did before she left, but well, we see what's happened so far... It'd be nice if Ludvig did monthly posts or some major big communication thing with some actual goals, and acted as a middle man between the community and Mindark leadership, CEO took active role in forums, but so far it's not looking good...

My guess - perhaps 2025, maybe earlier promises, but doubt they'll get fulfilled.

Honestly, in some ways, it's probably good he's not communicating. No communication would be better the cookie cutter copy/paste stuff support ticket people do.

Last edited:
A roadmap would indeed be very nice to get within the coming months.

He is learning the game meanwhile give him a break.Don't expect miracles and hear from him.
Just play the game don't wait for a particular moment in time where you will feel more comfortable hearing something.You lose a lot of momentum.People will always come and go, use your experience gained and make a difference by staying in the game.

Miracles? Is a simple Ask Me Anything a miracle? A letter for the community about current state of MindArk and game? A Miracle? It's not a miracle, it is a day to day CEO job.

Roadmap 2019 and future plans is obligatory for every MMO. You cannot justify that comapny is doing nothing about it because new CEO is young and he's learning the game. He's been working more than 2 years at MindArk now, almost 2,5 and he's been 14 months as a CEO. Isn't it enough?

MindArk's Linkedin provides list of employees. There is Community Manager working at Mindark. Can you imagine? What is this guy doing everyday when he comes to his office? How is he managing us? Other MMO's Community Managers do regular streams, have live conversations with gamers, provides feedback, provide ideas to acquire new players, organize events like TennoCon, BlizzCon, anything.

Community Manager at MindArk seem to be a dream job. You come at the office, and literally do nothing. Not even a road-map for your game. That saddens me deeply. Even EA can bring more for their players than MA, even though most of EA customers would like to see this dev burn than develop something similar like battlefront II or battlefield V.

Do you still remember that 'Improved Communication' was a main promise from CEO?

Last edited:
As it was the Ceo himself who said there will be an AMA we can expect it to happen!

Roadmap would be nice, but even if they will bring it on, it just will useless as they never managed to what was posted in roadmaps in the past.
Just some guess for what year that 2019 roadmap will be, maybe 2036 ? LOL

Anyways, if this Ceo would stand to his word, there would have been an AMA already and there would have been some more comunication and very likely a roadmap, that actually would be doable and not only dreams by some MA developers :)

Obviously it was just empty words, actually not very good to build/regain some trust.

For dreamers like me, it doesn´t make much difference.
I dont need to hear anything from MA/PP, as long there come updates with improvements, but well thats missing, too.

So I dream on that somewhere in my remaining livetime the promised content will be delivered. Even if it is 10+ years past the announcements.

the new team was a team of dreamers of bitcoin / eth / crypto, etc.
so their dream has evolved and I think the restructuring done or should be done because the number of advisors for their deeptoken bullshit was huge.

I guess their internal roadmap will start with
sell their CP deeds
get their 100k + of crafting mania from the players
surely add the camera system on CP "and" Dark Moon (or fucked again) to sell their deeds.

t
sell their CP deeds
still no work if cp deeds will be in game or in webshop, so participants don't have any clue if they should deposit to buy those or just sit and wait with money outside of the game til it's in the webshop... great communication Mindark.

what would you be wanting to see out of the road map.

About 4 months ago CEO mentioned Ask Me Anything (AMA). When is that going to be? Take your guesses...

Also when will be have a roadmap for 2019? Make your guesses now...

I made a unofficial official thread for people to post questions they might have for MA in, they deleted it from this forum. So that answers this question.

The AMA is currently scheduled for early February.

Good.

Don't let it be:
Q:Where is my loot?
A: We do our best to assure you we make full effort to provide best experience because you are so special and this is a privilege to conduct such great project and Entropia is dynamic and based on chance and bla bla bla ....

How is AMA going to be conducted?
How can we send our official questions?

LOL....

I am concerned about your wording of "currently" does this mean this could change? could we see this being February 2020.

Mods please be sure to clean the rest of this thread the same way you treated my above post.

LOL....

I am concerned about your wording of "currently" does this mean this could change? could we see this being February 2020.

Mods please be sure to clean the rest of this thread the same way you treated my above post.

As I assume AMA will take place on PCF - I would suggest you Ludvig, to create separate thread for this AMA with some simple rules:

No excessive whining and questions like "can you pls gib me loot?"

Only unique questions - if someone previously already asked similar question, then
please avoid making similar one/same nature.

Don't ask questions that can be simply solved by a technical support like "I killed that mob but i cannot claim the loot/what to do when I get stuck"

Time-frame: To avoid flood of questions, set up a time-frame (let's say 22th Jan - 5th Feb). Then, give Henrik couple of days to think about his answers and publish his answers.

I guess most questions will not be simple to answer straight away, that is why time-frame idea or similar may be ok.

Then, most of us probably will need time to refer to Henrik's answers - after that likely second batch of questions will be sent.

I guess you can easily expect more than 100 unique questions. Discussion will be multi-dimensional. We need to cooperate. Who knows, if our questions will be answered properly, maybe there will be no need to make any Roadmap for 2019.

In regards to the so called Universe wide events,

I followed this stupid advice you quoted , I ruined my bankroll which was stable on Cyrene to loot 0 items Fen similar Sga and Ten :D

Last edited:
I followed this stupid advice you quoted , I ruined my bankroll which was stable on Cyrene to loot 0 items Fen similar Sga and Ten :D

Well at least I got a Gold Shirt at Caly :)

I listen to this stupid advice going to caly and I ruined my bankroll which was stable on Cyrene to loot 0 items Fen similar Sga and Ten :D

The advice given was right so far so good.The fact that you follow and came on Caly means it wasn't stupid, you believed it , proved to be accurate.It makes me believe you are stupid to even say its stupid after being proven accurate (10 days left though)
You will ruin on any planet you choose as long as you apply the same standards of gameplay we all know.At least on caly you have a chance to loot items and other interesting gadgets :).Other planets might introduce items when they afford more $ to pay Mindark then promote their planets and make those players hunt there.
Oh well why I'm even trying :)

I would make my next stop arkadia/moon

" You will be able to discover interesting drops in mining and hunting that has never been seen before, You will also discover mobs drop items related to what you are hunting."

I would make my next stop arkadia/moon

" You will be able to discover interesting drops in mining and hunting that has never been seen before, You will also discover mobs drop items related to what you are hunting."

I call bs on that one. Spent 3 days there at about 65% average return on every 1000 ped run. Not even one crappy L item looted.

Sorry to interrupt you guys but what item looting has in common with AMA? Do you plan to ask Henrik about item looting? Let's avoid questions like "my loot is terrible pls ceo let me loot some ul".

Sorry to interrupt you guys but what item looting has in common with AMA? Do you plan to ask Henrik about item looting? Let's avoid questions like "my loot is terrible pls ceo let me loot some ul".

It"s all we know. We're not mr smartypants like you.
We shout " giev itamz", while smashing empty beer cans on our forehead.

I call bs on that one. Spent 3 days there at about 65% average return on every 1000 ped run. Not even one crappy L item looted.

It's in the next vu. Maybe today?

Has nothing to do with loot. It has to do with the direction MA wishes to take the Entropia Universe, if they wish to consolidate all players on calypso, of if they wish to be honest with their so called Universe events and call them Calypso events and that PPs need to do all events themselves.

I am fine with whichever, but it must be clear. X event takes place on all planets, Lx mobs drop these event items, Lxx mobs drop these event items, etc... when they only drop on calypso and on different mobs than the event stated they would.

Sure you could call it whining, but it is an honest question, what is MAs intent for the future of the Universe and how do they plan to address issues like this?

Thank you, Ludvig.

I am looking forward for the REAL thing.
Discussion in forum, has always been casual to me.

Cheers :cool:

Can't get much more casual than Mind Ark....

Back