AMA and roadmap 2019

Sorry to interrupt you guys but what item looting has in common with AMA? Do you plan to ask Henrik about item looting? Let's avoid questions like "my loot is terrible pls ceo let me loot some ul".

Unbelievable... this is where you become immature.

AMA = Ask Me Anything = Can't you understand ?
Can I ask, how many girl friends he has/had ? :silly2:

And I thought your good at interpreting subjects, based on your posting.

Can't get much more casual than Mind Ark....

:laugh: I am not sure is good or bad but, if MA is a casual type... definitely Swedish/European players will get the (most) advantages... You get what I mean?

It's hard to see the point of an AMA or a roadmap as it's well documented here and elsewhere that the majority of things discussed, never happen. Honestly it has to be one of the worst track records of a game that still exists and didn't die before alpha. Sometimes I wonder if this game is still in alpha.

We're probably all "hoping" for something different from this CEO. But... I mean... it seems Mindark wants to focus on things like compet, or cryptocurrency, or VR rather than features that have been promised for 10 years, or god forbid fixing a chat bug that apparently can't be repaired in ~7 VUs. Yes, VR sounds like a wonderful idea. . . . .

So. I don't think anything will change. The thing to do if you're a new CEO is say [1-3 things... doesnt matter what] is going to happen, and make those 1-3 things actually happen. Immediately sets the tone for change and trust. Maybe, revisit some old promises and fulfill a couple... Nothing like that happened, only... a vague mention of some sort of "AMA" that, still hasn't happened.

Anyway.

Ludvig says it's happening in February. Today is 1/30, so we will see. Also said "it will be posted soon" 9 days ago. Can't wait to see how this plays out :).

Last edited:
AMA = Ask Me Anything = Can't you understand ?
Can I ask, how many girl friends he has/had ? :silly2:

Sure I understand what AMA means, you can also ask him what is his favorite TV show, potato chips flavor or how badly his recent fart smelled. I just want to remind community to ask valuable questions about game and its future. I hope that important questions will not disappear among your urge of knowing the number of his sexual partners.

Sure I understand what AMA means, you can also ask him what is his favorite TV show, potato chips flavor or how badly his recent fart smelled. I just want to remind community to ask valuable questions about game and its future. I hope that important questions will not disappear among your urge of knowing the number of his sexual partners.

Why not? and not why....
Any question can appear and it's up to him to answer or not.
You like to look good, but not everyone like to look good.
Always an unexpected, exciting of sensitive question around. If he can't handle it, don't do AMA.

Back