PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

Thread: Map layers

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images

Map layers

I've been tinkering around with making maps of my own, and I was wondering if anyone knew if there's a way to get the map layers from Entropedia's source?

I'm especially looking at revival zones right now. I can get the revival point coordinates easily and run the same function that calculates those revival zone polygons, but it would take a little work to set up server boundary limits on those zones. I can manually get the polygon vertices for things like land areas when you look each one up, but it's not set up to show them for revival zones. All I would need is either a list of vertices for each revival zone, or the actual shape file that is fed into the Google API.

I might just have to go server by server myself from the looks it, but I figured I'd check here first before trying to set anything up when there may be a simpler way to get the data.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    I just broke down and generated them myself using the current revival points listed on the wiki using Voronoi polygons in QGIS for each server. I have layers for Calypso and Arkadia right now, so if anyone else needs them, I might be able to get you the layer file.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    in case your map project doesnt compete with the map Darkaruki maintains, i would love to see your revival point boundries on that map!
    30% OFF Markup: /wp [Calypso, 34282, 48134, 111, Genesis Star Tower B, Block B, Shop #4]
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_leader_signatur_orion.jpg

Proud Citizen of Calypso since February 9th, 2002