Planet Calypso Content Release 2019.0.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2019-01-22
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Changes

• Avatar statue has been placed in Twin Peaks
  • The Argonauts Agrash, Leumed, Ludark, Mesis and Rakash have received an area of effect damage attack

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
great work with the agrash….

Gah!

104 MBs for that!? Damn...

I was really hoping for a little something to keep me :handgun:

I think they forget to mention they uped the dmg done by Argo :D

The original release notes accidentally left out that the named Argonauts have been given an AoE attack. The release notes have now been updated with this information.

The original release notes accidentally left out that the named Argonauts have been given an AoE attack. The release notes have now been updated with this information.

LOL....

Next release can you leave out the decay for the weekend?

Why the change in dmg done by named Argo's?

Why the change in dmg done by named Argo's?

Because they were to easy and we don't need a storyline to say they have now worked out how to summon the wrath of the o mighty Mutant spells thanks to the Thorifoids help?

Story line for Calypso has died with them just doing cash grabs at the rest of the PP's expense

congrats to those who looted an great claw already...

Mayhem Broker is gone 2 hours early....

So do I buy these stars or don't I? It would seem we can't compete with 2 hours left? I hate to complain but that's insane.

So do I buy these stars or don't I? It would seem we can't compete with 2 hours left? I hate to complain but that's insane.

MA at its finest! 10/10 yet again....

when will we get a REAL patch again. you know, with new features and such... :mad:

2019-01-22
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

[*]The Argonauts Agrash, Leumed, Ludark, Mesis and Rakash have received an area of effect damage attack
[/LIST]

Easter 2016 dev is back guys.Run !

when will we get a REAL patch again. you know, with new features and such... :mad:

in case you didn't know, a patch usually doesn't add new features ... it fixes issues :wise:

double post sorry :(

Last edited:
The Argonauts Agrash, Leumed, Ludark, Mesis and Rakash have received an area of effect damage attack
I would love to hear the explanation for this one.
- who asked for it?
- do you hope for teams to generate more income than the solo hunters in non-shared?
-- or do you enjoy less turnover?
-- or do you feel like the FEN event is already over?
-- or it is same balancing manager at work who manages what and how much holds tier 3, 7, 8 components and the gems?

- who asked for it?
- do you hope for teams to generate more income than the solo hunters in non-shared?
-- or it is same balancing manager at work who manages what and how much holds tier 3, 7, 8 components and the gems?

dont hope to much for an straight anwser..

The Broker was only down for a few minutes after the server restart, after which it was working as intended until the scheduled ending at 14:00.

- who asked for it?

yeah seriously... with like a week left NOW they decide to change them?

• The Argonauts Agrash, Leumed, Ludark, Mesis and Rakash have received an area of effect damage attack

Wooot, i just needed a good reason to make a break! well done ma

yeah seriously... with like a week left NOW they decide to change them?
uh, guys.... earlier in this thread, page 2 I believe, Ludwig clarified that the aoe was just left out of the earlier release notes? I think... and added to these release notes...

The Broker was only down for a few minutes after the server restart, after which it was working as intended until the scheduled ending at 14:00.

hmmm... you mean "Accidentally" down for a few minutes ?

Back