What am I doing wrong please?

One thing I try to do is stick to mobs I can kill 1-200+ per 1hr loot pill.
I seem to have fairly stable returns doing this, but of course everyone's experience will vary.

Of course things like markup, cost per hour, etc. cant be ignored, but you need to stabilize your TT returns before they really matter much.

ask messi how to hunt properly ;)

I am no hunter, just noob miner on a dead planet. the only advice that i can give. Is dont care what other gets, you dont know how much they could be down by. If you find the down swing to much for for ped card, drop down a few Levels. Its like mining if you normally use amps, but find it struggle go unamped. If your not having fun, take break its just game that is ment to be entertaining.

When you hit the hof you could have bought some ark Deeds with the profit. And rotate the 75 dollars again.
Then when you loose some ped you still have that warm feeling from the hof you got, that's now making pecs for you every day.

Ok, small brief and question...

My account is from 2003, I played till 2005, sold everything and just came back 1 week ago.

I bought a starter $75 pack.

Second day hunting with 40 token gun I hit a 530 peds Kerb Old Elite Global, that took me to around 1200 peds...

Since then Ive been hunting a lot, with barba, bukin, batsim r1, etc... all in myskill lvl guns...

I am down dowm from 1200 peds to 300 peds in 5 days!!! No globals AT ALL, not even small ones.

WTF Im doing wrong here? I see people hunting Kerbs getting 3 globals an hour, 10 globals a day.

Please help me fgs...

AM I cursed cause of that 530 HoF?

Jesus

You need to have a budget to kill 5000 mobs to have a chance of decent return - grinding festival

Gaining knowledge about it is pain in the ass 'coz new player experience sucks

Long term addicts will tell you that you must be MindArk competiror, will accuse you of being community manipulator, will hate you for having bad opinion about EU and then lick each other asses and make hell of an offtopic

Consider all deposited money MindArk's from the beginning - helps to avoid disappointment

EOT

This thread was made into a sticky because it is so accurate. I recommend sitting down with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and reading it in it's entirety. Take notes if you have to. The information here is well thought out, well written, and has applied to Entropia from the day of inception to present day - and will likely apply regardless of future VUs. This is vital information.

And now i'm quite disappointed by you, so far i've taken you for the person sticking to the subject and not doing that ad hominem trolling others do....

Sorry, sometimes I have my bad days, too.
Just couldn´t resist this time :)

Back