What am I doing wrong please?

loylabel

Young
Ok, small brief and question...

My account is from 2003, I played till 2005, sold everything and just came back 1 week ago.

I bought a starter $75 pack.

Second day hunting with 40 token gun I hit a 530 peds Kerb Old Elite Global, that took me to around 1200 peds...

Since then Ive been hunting a lot, with barba, bukin, batsim r1, etc... all in myskill lvl guns...

I am down dowm from 1200 peds to 300 peds in 5 days!!! No globals AT ALL, not even small ones.

WTF Im doing wrong here? I see people hunting Kerbs getting 3 globals an hour, 10 globals a day.

Please help me fgs...

AM I cursed cause of that 530 HoF?

Jesus

Welcome to EU!

This is normal, and one of the primary reasons player retention is so low.

hunt kerb you problem as far i know its very popular mob

very popular things usual have low markups
with low markups you goin get rekt

Plus as far i know ^ 2 kerb its high variance mob you can have tt 50% or 5k ped

?????.:scratch2::scratch2:

Another stupid thread from other xtrange boaring player?

Last edited:
globals are random and dont matter longterm in terms of making or losing money you need to focus on a mob with higher average markup at starter levels youre mostly trying to lose the min while developing skills and market understanding in order to profit later. So you need to consider early peds lost as investments into game/avatar and learning. Its possible to earn them back and more in the future if you do things right but the challenge is working out what is right. Not as hard as you may think though.

The starter pack gives you around 700 ped of ammo. After the HoF you where up 500 ped. Now you are down 400 ped.
Just showed that the universe is dynamic.

I am down dowm from 1200 peds to 300 peds in 5 days!!!

Everything seems to be right. You voluntarily transferred 75 USD to MindArk bank account in exchange for their product. It's been 5 days of entertainment (including HoF) for you for 45$.

What did you expect? Are you not entertained?

Ok, small brief and question...

My account is from 2003, I played till 2005, sold everything and just came back 1 week ago.

Second day hunting with 40 token gun I hit a 530 peds Kerb Old Elite Global, that took me to around 1200 peds...

Since then Ive been hunting a lot, with barba, bukin, batsim r1, etc... all in myskill lvl guns...

I am down dowm from 1200 peds to 300 peds in 5 days!!! No globals AT ALL, not even small ones.

WTF Im doing wrong here? I see people hunting Kerbs getting 3 globals an hour, 10 globals a day.

Please help me fgs...

AM I cursed cause of that 530 HoF?

Jesus

EU is entertainment - you pay for it. If you hunt extensively and not within your budget, ped drain will occur fast. With a budget of 700 ped I'd say 300 hp mobs are too big. I'd stick to a mob you can kill 10k of without losing all your peds. And a mob with better MU in loot.

FYI: After cycling 100k+ peds (probably a lot more), my biggest loot so far was 463 peds. And I hunt mobs in the range 300 - 1200 HP mostly. So you got lucky, but then statistics caught up with you.

Learn bank roll management first, then study entropia wiki for MU loot, then go at it again. Good luck.

Ty for thw replies...

I expect to lose peds... just not so fast hunting with barba and bukin.

100 peds runs with low lvl guns are returning 50 to 70%

Learn bank roll management first, then study entropia wiki for MU loot, then go at it again. Good luck.

Tell that to new player. From whom? From where? Tutorial? Thule?

New player finishes tutorial, if he likes what he sees he deposits, goes for a random hunt and is mostly disappointed.
Why game can't somehow teach players bankroll management before they burn their first depo? Before they even put their hands on anything?

Why all must be learned hard way here?

Mechanics of this game are unique. It is not a common knowledge. All must be explained properly right from the start.

Otherwise you will always end up with bunch of not satisfied customers who will leave the product. Some of players will post on forum but what they will get here?

"Unless you cycle 99999k PED you know nothing"
"Eat dirt on Kerbs for 7 years and then maybe you will know Entropia"
"Go read wikipedia"
"You gun is wrong, low markup, wrong management, bad decisions, hunt on waves bla bla bla"

That is not how you attract customers.

?????.:scratch2::scratch2:

Another stupid thread from other xtrange boaring player?

So what Im xtrange kid?

My account is from 2003... i had lots of good gear, for that time, mini sweeper v1, full eon and shadow armor, mod fap, imp mk2, and lvl 70+ in a lot of skills... sold everything and starting back almost fresh. Dont believe me? Bite me!

Ur sad? Need a hug? Game is diff and im asking for help and tips, dont botter waste you time replying, go ask your mom a credit card to deposit.

F@$! Off ty

Ty for thw replies...

I expect to lose peds... just not so fast hunting with barba and bukin.

100 peds runs with low lvl guns are returning 50 to 70%

kerb elite ->650 hp. You won't kill a lot of those in one day with barba and bukin. That was my point. You had 700 ped and chose to buy a few expensive lottery tickets, got lucky once, then got expected short term return the rest of the time. With a mob of 50-100 hp, you can kill 13x/6.5x the amount of mobs with the same peds. That means you will hit more multipliers to even out the result and have a bigger chance to average out on ~95 % tt return.

Plus as far i know ^ 2 kerb its high variance mob you can have tt 50% or 5k ped

50% tt-return, good way to attract new players and make them stay /sarcasm

and for some or even many older players having something like:
80% return, 90% return ,80% return, 73% return, 63% return isn't that much fun either...

Tell that to new player. From whom? From where? Tutorial? Thule?

New player finishes tutorial, if he likes what he sees he deposits, goes for a random hunt and is mostly disappointed.
Why game can't somehow teach players bankroll management before they burn their first depo? Before they even put their hands on anything?

Why all must be learned hard way here?

Mechanics of this game are unique. It is not a common knowledge. All must be explained properly right from the start.

Otherwise you will always end up with bunch of not satisfied customers who will leave the product. Some of players will post on forum but what they will get here?

"Unless you cycle 99999k PED you know nothing"
"Eat dirt on Kerbs for 7 years and then maybe you will know Entropia"
"Go read wikipedia"
"You gun is wrong, low markup, wrong management, bad decisions, hunt on waves bla bla bla"

That is not how you attract customers.

EU is still going strong after 15 years, so they do attract the right kind of customer. Customer who values complexity, know-how and long learning curve.

Some people seem to expect MA to hold their hand and protect them from reality and all other evils of the universe. Maybe this game is not for them....

kerb elite ->650 hp. You won't kill a lot of those in one day with barba and bukin..
Lava is correct, the issue is definitely what you chose to hunt.

6.116 dps, 650 hp, 1.7 minutes per kill (ignoring HP regen) 35 kills per hour.

You'll often get a multiplier like the one you got, every 10,000 or so kills. So about 285 hours of hunting on kerbs until you can expect the next large multi that may break you even, if you're selling your markup loots consistently at a covering cost, which is very hard to do on Kerberos with their low MU.

I would suggest that you drop mob size to something that you can kill ~200 mobs per hour, your suffering will be exactly 17.5% of your current suffering :)

50% tt-return, good way to attract new players and make them stay /sarcasm

and for some or even many older players having something like:
80% return, 90% return ,80% return, 73% return, 63% return isn't that much fun either...

LoL Gratz for your 4,5k ped bp you looted the other week :laugh:

OP get some advice from the good post and skip the cry babys . They just found another thread to trash whit their %% :laugh:

If you think 45$ for 5 days entertainment (asuming 4-5hrs / day) is expencive, then compare it to other entertainments!

If I go to my local billard pub 5 days in a row for just 4 hrs a day, the table rent alone is 100€ around 1000 PED (nothing in return). If I wouldn´t be member of the billard club it would be 160€ around 1600 PED (depends all on exchange rate $ vs € for easy math I took 1:1 witch rarly is the case).

So going hunting in EU for the same time the entertainment out of EU is much less expencive and also offers the chance to be completely free (break even after MU).

I know there is a lot other games around that are cheaper to play, but there is also a lot other options in RL for entertainment that are completely free.

Its your choice what you want to do and what not.
Its also up to you how much you are willing to pay for your entertainment.

Thats the good thing about EU, you have the choice.

To profit or to break even, needs some knowledge. To get that knowledge you need experience (speak play the game for a while and learn). Once you got the needed knowledge is less hard than you think it is at start.

Dont expect more experience players to deliver everything on a silver platter to you, we all have had to learn.
Beside that its an neverending learning process, as gamemechanics may change, loot compilations may change, new items with different stats come into the game and many other changes may happen, so we have to adapt to stay on the winners side (speak we have to be up to date with our knowledge).

EU is the most challanging game I know, and thats why I am sitll here after many many years.
No other game managed to keep me that long motivated, and I tried a lot games!

GL with your venture inside EU !!!

so you are just another troll, not being able to have a grown-up discussion...

Real discussion will be if you share the bps you looted . Isnt that normal for you ?

I dont think rare items or bps should be given just because you are cool and clicking . Last week i got 1.5k ped bp and i lost near 1k in next day and half . Well thats normal for me and it was my choice for keep crafting and not did something else .

You looted 4.5k ped bp and then crying for bad returns LMAO . Maybe you should change to hunt or mining :lolup:

You looted 4.5k ped bp and then crying for bad returns LMAO . Maybe you should change to hunt or mining :lolup:

Meanwhile you should know that Alukat is expert whinner and even with break even or profit he still will whine about the lack of multis he gets and how expencive this game is.
He is just a whiner troll, there is nothing we or MA can do about it :D

Well thats normal for me and it was my choice for keep crafting and not did something else .

because MU loot & return are 2 different things. Seems to be too hard to understand for you, but you're trying to be smartass here :lolup:

He is just a whiner troll, there is nothing we or MA can do about it :D

MA can do something about it, roll crafting back to the way it was before 2.0, reduce volatility like it got announced, problem solved ;)
And now i'm quite disappointed by you, so far i've taken you for the person sticking to the subject and not doing that ad hominem trolling others do....

Nothing is what it seems. Almost as if... almost as if... *lowers voice to a whisper* ... almost as if the devil made this game.

If you think 45$ for 5 days entertainment (asuming 4-5hrs / day) is expencive, then compare it to other entertainments!

If I go to my local billard pub 5 days in a row for just 4 hrs a day, the table rent alone is 100€ around 1000 PED (nothing in return). If I wouldn´t be member of the billard club it would be 160€ around 1600 PED (depends all on exchange rate $ vs € for easy math I took 1:1 witch rarly is the case).

So going hunting in EU for the same time the entertainment out of EU is much less expencive and also offers the chance to be completely free (break even after MU).

I know there is a lot other games around that are cheaper to play, but there is also a lot other options in RL for entertainment that are completely free.

Its your choice what you want to do and what not.
Its also up to you how much you are willing to pay for your entertainment.

Thats the good thing about EU, you have the choice.

To profit or to break even, needs some knowledge. To get that knowledge you need experience (speak play the game for a while and learn). Once you got the needed knowledge is less hard than you think it is at start.

Dont expect more experience players to deliver everything on a silver platter to you, we all have had to learn.
Beside that its an neverending learning process, as gamemechanics may change, loot compilations may change, new items with different stats come into the game and many other changes may happen, so we have to adapt to stay on the winners side (speak we have to be up to date with our knowledge).

EU is the most challanging game I know, and thats why I am sitll here after many many years.
No other game managed to keep me that long motivated, and I tried a lot games!

GL with your venture inside EU !!!

Ty, I never complained about being expensive tho...

Back