How do I Get my Payout from Arkadia Moon Deeds?

wandererp

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Achilles Abe Alberich
I bought 5 X Arkadia Moon Deeds from the webshop just to see how much they are paying out about 2 weeks or so ago. I have been checking my PED Flow Center daily but so far, I only get payouts from CLDs and AUDs. I just saw elsewhere in this forum that they are paying a PEC every few days.

Is there anything I need to do to get payouts? Any help would be appreciated.

all deeds must be sold before its begins to payout, as I know of

all deeds must be sold before its begins to payout, as I know of

I believe the payouts are not available until there is at least 1 cumulative pec to be paid.

All deeds must be sold before any can be traded to another player or listed on auction.

I bought 5 X Arkadia Moon Deeds from the webshop just to see how much they are paying out about 2 weeks or so ago. I have been checking my PED Flow Center daily but so far, I only get payouts from CLDs and AUDs. I just saw elsewhere in this forum that they are paying a PEC every few days.

Is there anything I need to do to get payouts? Any help would be appreciated.

Ped flow centre is correct they rarely payout these days i think 1-2payments in 2019

Ped flow centre is correct they rarely payout these days i think 1-2payments in 2019

Under Accounts in the PED Flow Center, I only have "Calypso shares" and "Landarea income". Should I have a section under "Arkadia Moon Deeds"?

I found it! It is under "Landarea income". Among all the payouts from the AUDs, there is a measly 0.05 PEC payout on the 17 Jan. I wonder if MA accepts returns as the moon deeds appears defective as an investment. :)

Thanks for your help, everyone!

I found it! It is under "Landarea income". Among all the payouts from the AUDs, there is a measly 0.05 PEC payout on the 17 Jan. I wonder if MA accepts returns as the moon deeds appears defective as an investment. :)

Thanks for your help, everyone!

The Arkadian Moon is currently still under development. It appears that the Arkadian Dev Team chose to release it early in order to demonstrate that it was, in fact, a real thing - rather than ComPet which took many years to materialize after the deeds had sold.

Hound Arkadia forums and support team with tons of requests until they finally implement a few.

Oh, ok thanks, I didn't know that payments were ongoing already, sorry;)

...but I have a question... Who actually takes the payouts from unsold deeds? is that MA or holders of deeds already sold?:confused:

I should open "Ped flow center" for grabbing a bunch of pecs:yay:

...but I have a question... Who actually takes the payouts from unsold deeds? is that MA or holders of deeds already sold?:confused:

Well the payout should be divided through total number of deeds and while MA is holder of unsold deeds, it should correctly go to MA.
Thats just my opinion how it should be.
Maybe it is different, but only MA can tell you that.

Well the payout should be divided through total number of deeds and while MA is holder of unsold deeds, it should correctly go to MA.
Thats just my opinion how it should be.
Maybe it is different, but only MA can tell you that.

I don't think this is correct, the Arkadia moon is a venture of Arkadia Studios, the deeds are intended to raise the funds for the venture, therefore unsold deeds are unsold Arkadia moon shares that properly belong to Ark Studios.

The payouts to unsold deeds should go to Ark Studios.

I believe the payouts are not available until there is at least 1 cumulative pec to be paid.

Correct!
If you have hundred(s) of AMDs, then you get every couple of days 1 single PEC payout per 100 AMDs.

Once you have accumulated at least 1 PEC, it can be found in your PED Flow Center (right click your PED-card)

At the moment the turnover on the Arkadia Moon is miserable.
The moon isnt yet readily developed by MA (hopefully). or is it (*shrugs*)?

The current payout ( ~1% interest rate) sadly does not encourage further webshop sales of left over AMDs, so finally the deeds could be traded freely.

note:
i bought hundreds of AMDs and i am not pleased with the current performance.

Correct!
If you have hundred(s) of AMDs, then you get every couple of days 1 single PEC payout per 100 AMDs.

Once you have accumulated at least 1 PEC, it can be found in your PED Flow Center (right click your PED-card)

At the moment the turnover on the Arkadia Moon is miserable.
The moon isnt yet readily developed by MA (hopefully). or is it (*shrugs*)?

The current payout ( ~1% interest rate) sadly does not encourage further webshop sales of left over AMDs, so finally the deeds could be traded freely.

note:
i bought hundreds of AMDs and i am not pleased with the current performance.

its no surprise though, is it? this was pretty much expected to end like compet :-/

i mean a company, known for not delivering on schedule, in a timely manner or even at all, what they promised didnt deliver what they promised so... this really was expected

It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 1000 deeds, there is no payout to anyone until it accumulated at least 1 pec per deed, at which day someone with 1k deeds will receive 10 ped and someone with 1 deed - 0.01 ped to their flow center. And as already was pointed out in the thread, there were only 2 payouts so far this year, on 4th and on 17th January, 1 pec per deed each.

AUDs work the same way.

Picked up a couple of the Arkadia Moon Deeds.

can't wait for the rest of the moon developements@@!! that gamma tp upgrade is fantastic. smugglers ftw!!

I'll be completely honest the moon is a great spot, the fact that it has more mining mu than foma and some huge mobs, I have big hopes for the moon, shit I might become the "moon lady" and stream mining on the moon and live there if I can turn a profit keep an eye on twitch :)

You can find all payouts of deeds, including AMDs here: https://www.entropialoot.com/Exchange.aspx - short answer is, you can't get a payout when they don't payout.

... and now i see someone did a huge necro bump on this thread. -.-

Back