Scout hp250 lv7
Gatherer hp400 lv8
Guardian hp500 lv10
Scavenger hp580 lv13
Raider hp620 lv13
Leader hp1000 lv22

i only have 1K peds to grind(cycling)argo atm:ahh:
after i hunt argo need to sell eye,iron stone&ingot
or farming lil muscle oil , craft spring,conductor sell it(another argo hunting-run postponed until sold)

we got like 4~5days before Fen ends:eyecrazy:

How it works. after i grind argo, im going to your place with my(eye,iron,tier I compo , elec stab compo,basic stone Extractor,argo skin,diluted sweat,gold token,Wool)
customer(you) take my hunting loots paying TT+lil amount extra mu
im going to hunt another round ASAP
basically u paying hunting loots TT-total(100.3~102.5% maximum)

if we have enough time&luck for two claw . hope we can take 1 & 1 W-claw each

i hope this service met customer before Fen events end.
if u have question,want more info:confused: pm or leave comment, send pm in PCF plz

<ILBE DCINSIDE MASTER>

also i can stream while i hunt(tagging 40~130 argos in 30~40m radius place boost christmas candycane killing them fast) [laser lv100,lv25,lv30,lv35,lv40 pistol +A201, A103 X2, A104, ZX sinkadus)

thx for reading.

So basically you are looking for someone to continually buy your junk loots at mu until you run out of peds?

its just service offering ^ O ^

So basically you are looking for someone to continually buy your junk loots at mu until you run out of peds?

if someone really want weak argo claw, he can use my service as well :p

limited drop rate, more chance to get one of them before Fen event ends. Ez

Say's Law Of Markets

In the claims of Jean-Baptiste Say (1767-1832), an economist at Lens, supply is often known as supply creates its own demand. However, this is a summary of Keynes, not Say himself.

In the economy as a whole, once supplies are made, demand is naturally generated, which means that supply shortage does not occur due to lack of effective demand. As a result, the market is always balanced.

However, there are two conditions.
1. Pricing is flexible: prices are always adjusted along the balance of demand and supply.
2. Demand is sufficient: I think that the supply amount is overwhelmingly less than the demand amount.

In the era of early industrial revolution, high economic growth by industrialization was possible. Therefore, high economic theory of economics explains the infinity of economic growth from the optimistic point of view that does not consider low growth phase.

Blah Blah Blah Say's law means that if you make it, you sell it.
i made up this kinda service, and im offering(selling) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back