PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not any good. But I'll hunt ALL DAY AT 20% RETURN, losing 80% of my TT if that stuff reliably carries 1000% markup and good volume.
    and no other mob/craft but this one will be hunted/crafted.
    Thing is, the higher base-return the more diverse the community can hunt/craft/mine.
    High return is necessary for a healthy and diverse economy, people won't pay more just because returns are bad, that mob/craft, which needs f.e. 90+% return, will simply no longer be hunted/crafted, because it very likely is going to be a huge loss.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    yee yeeck ck
    Nice, but if you based on the theory, you wont enjoy or play the game.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Felix Zell Shallow
    Society
    Entropia Market
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Any one who knows about computers, and even reality, there is no random, random is simply not knowing the inputs to an outcome.

No computer in the world can generate and random number, it is usually done from a seed and self repeating equation. Personally I like to use milliseconds of a system clock myself when I program, as people have very little control on such a small time scale.
    Last edited by zelldot; 02-27-2019 at 18:40.

For News, Guides, And Events!
    http://www.entropiazine.com/

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Corwin The Prince
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zelldot View Post
    Any one who knows about computers, and even reality, there is no random, random is simply not knowing the inputs to an outcome.

No computer in the world can generate and random number, it is usually done from a seed and self repeating equation. Personally I like to use milliseconds of a system clock myself when I program, as people have very little control on such a small time scale.
    there are truly random bit sources actually, but they have limited bandwith. so in programmin is more common using a loop. But wat ur not thinking about in this case is that you have a real random variable ingame, and that is defnally the istant in wich the player loots a mob. I think that it is possible to TT profit, and i also think that the shrapnel bonus is actually a bonus, not counted in the overall 92.5% return stated by mindark. with the bonus i mean when u do loot a mob and instead of finding one bunch of shrapnel u find 2 of em with different size.

Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    Theories theories...

Have you ever considered that if I rub my budhas belly while he sits in front of my screen affects my loot results?

Really, it works!
    Last edited by Corwin; 03-13-2019 at 00:24.

I want to believe
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Alexis Sky Greenstar
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zelldot View Post

That's amazing, I love it... I don't think MA is using ms, just m.
    We pay for each other's good fortune, Mindark just supplies the platform and siphons off of us to keep the lights on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3