LA-50 That Freaking Cold Place Global Giveaway

Mants

Stalker
Manta Mants Extreme
50comp1.jpg

Head over the LA-50 ([20160: 51089] That Freaking Cold Place

Hit a global of any size and you go in to the random draw with the chance to win 50 peds at the end of the month.

Post your pictures on our facebook page or in this thread

This will be drawn live on my twitch stream so make sure if you have entered your tuned in to see if your a winner.

Good Luck everyone

Mants

I was told that Freaking Tax rate there is 10%

I’m afraid to tell you that information is incorrect. The taxes are what is advertised above

Thanks

Mants

I’m afraid to tell you that information is incorrect. The taxes are what is advertised above

Thanks

Mants

good to know, I'm sorry I didn't see that in your post, thanks for making it clear

Today is your last day to post your pictures of your gloabsl on the land area and be in with a chance to win 50 ped for this month.

Post your pictures here or on our facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/TFCPEU/

good luck

mants

When is this event that was promised to the players who scored a global in december before the 29th 2018 promising a cut of total revenue produced that month to the winner of the private event?

Tryed contacting corwin prince ingame but no reply as of yet.

my apologies but i am not aware of such and event at that time. I took over management of the land area in the middle of january. If you check the original post in the LA section of pcf yuo will see the 10% income winning prize is now running for the month of feb and will contine there after.

thanks

Mants

Back