Divinity's EntropiaInvest Fund

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Today I would like to formally announce the formation of ENTROPIA INVEST FUND. The focus of the group will be to contribute positively towards making Entropia Universe a pleasurable experience for the community while at the same time making good Return of Investment ( ROI) for themselves.
EI ( EntropiaInvest) will truly be “Of The People And For the People” .

Initial Investment Portfolio
==================

Port Atlantis Mall Deed
Medusa Mall Deed
11 Medusa Shop Deeds
Medusa Head - Enyo Island LA Deed
Enyo Island Lodge Deed

Currently the above portfolio of deeds is co owned by “Divinity Deth Undefined” and “Aurisk Morey Kenbi” in 3:1 ratio. This will be used as seed for the EI Fund.

Phase 1
======

1. We will be selling 15 out of 100 shares of The EI Fund to upto 10 people ( Ideally I would like to sell not more then 1-2 shares per person and I would like to get at least 8-10 people to be part of the focus group).

2. The initial shares will be sold @ 7000 peds each giving the total fund a valuation of 700k peds..

3. Based on current data that we have (the LA has been recently acquired) we are set to receive a monthly profit of 7000+ (7500 on current average) for the entities combined.

4. We will be selling the 15 shares on or before 15th of Feb, 2019. If any shares are unsold at the time we will keep it with us. ( Specifically for the curious minded individuals 10 shares of the ones sold are mine whereas 5 belong to Morey)

5. Payouts will begin from Feb, 2019 and will be done monthly.

6. The core group of investors will need to be proactive and supportive to the implementation of Phase 2 ( ideation, analysis, testing) of the venture. As such am looking for active investors at this time and not passive ones. The initial 7000 ped/ share is an introductory offer meant for only this select group of individuals.

*PS : I reserve the right not to sell to any particular individual based on my assessment of the individual at this stage.

Phase 2
======

Phase 2 we expect to take 3-6 months to culminate. The most important aspect of Phase 2 is the development of the portal which will form the base of all EI group activities and will have a host of features to help make investing into EI a safe and reliable process with minimum effort. The features we are planning for Phase 2 include

1. Deposit via Shop - Deposits into the website will be allocated via ingame shop ( for all purposes one of the 11 that we already own will be used for the same)

2. Withdrawal via Agents - Agents will be allocated to facilitate withdrawal of funds from individuals wallet ( from the website). This will include a 1% withdrawal fee which will be given to the Agent in lieu of his services.

3. Trading Of shares - Trading of shares for peds will be facilitated within the website which would allow for non synchronous trades ( basically both buyer and seller do not need to be available at the same time) .

Once the website with its core features are in place the original 100 shares will be split into 100,000 shares. So each individual who has 1 share would now own 1,000 shares. This is the fundamental purpose of the fund to be able to benefit even someone who is starting his journey in Entropia Universe.

Next, additional website functionality will be added based on EI Fund's assets and growth projections. (Ex. If we are to acquire more shops and malls, we will prioritize creating a fully flushed out entropia shops directory as part of the fund)

Phase 3
======

For Phase 3 we will look into the more intricate workings of the EI Fund.

1. The website will be expanded on. Features like
a. Fund Performance and Individual Asset Performance is expected to be included (graphs)
b. Forum
c. Marketplace for Shares ( needs to be assessed)
d. Features to facilitate share creation ( will be discussed next)
e. Features to facilitate share buy back ( will be discussed later)
f. Voting System for major decision making process ( needs to be assessed)

2. Expansion of Fund - I have currently figured out a system via which we can add shares to the current number of shares to increase liquidity thereby allowing us to invest in more assets. This will allow expansion of the EI Fund.

3. Buy Back - On asset sale, a reverse auction Buy Back Opt In will be implemented which will allow the Fund to not only expand but also reduce in footprint ( on demand) .

PS: The Expansion and Buy Back Features I cannot expand on here as I would like to be the first to implement it. It will however be as close as possible to the real life experience when it comes to stocks and exchanges.

Features of the Entropia Invest Fund
=======================

1. All deeds will be on “Divinity Deth Undefined” and he alone will be in charge of holding the assets of the fund.

2. A 5% Management Fee will be deducted to factor in the time spent by the core group to run the fund. Currently “Aurisk Morey Kenbi” will be assisting in doing so but going forward I ( Divinity Deth Undefined) might use more individuals as we grow in size. I reserve the right to distribute the Management Fee as per my discretion.
3. The cost of development and maintenance of the website will be taken into consideration and deducted from revenue as per actuals.
4. The pricing for shares sold by us will be targeted at 10-12%+ annually. (Edit on 13.04.2019)
5. Future sale of shares will be based as per market value of shares at the time.(Edit on 13.04.2019)
6. Founder members ( the initial group ) will be given priority to invest when new shares are released. (Added on 31.01.2019)
7. Founder members can be removed at my own discretion ( 22.03.2019)

Kindly ask questions via Discord or ingame. (Discord Channel link Below)

PS : I reserve the right to make changes to this document as time progresses. Further clarifications might warrant changes which I would like to be free to do.

DISCORD CHANNEL : https://discord.gg/8Xfq6e

Divinity

Last edited:
EntropiaInvest Investors

Founder Investors
===========

1. Roman Shoo Shumberg - 2% (Paid)
2. Xanato Xan Kaso - 2% (Paid)
3. Marshal Mavrik Mathers - 2% (Paid)
4. frolic fric dogfood - 1% ( Paid)
5. Hank mchammer Hammer - 2% ( Paid - Refunded)
6. Rocky Addz Harley - 2% (Paid)
7. mg Joda VVV VVV - 1% ( Reserved)
8. Dakin Gaz Garos - 2% ( Paid)
9. Scurvy Sityl LaRoux - 1% ( Removed)

Last edited:
Looking forward to this! Count me in!

We both had some great results so far, and thought we'd share the profits so we can all grow faster and have a bigger impact in the community. In terms of ROI for the fund, we want to offer the most profitable and affordable shares in EU (7.5 ped shares that give at least 12% roi... which is better than other player run funds and far better than CLD/AUD/etc)

Current Events for the properties

1. Medusa Bazaar Shops for Rent
2. Enyo Island FFA Mining Mayhem
We have a private tracking sheet for all forms of income from properties: taxes, rent, event income, etc

Of course, we don't stop there. As a developer, we get to explore lots of other fun things :). We will be building different applications to help support EI Fund and the community. It's exciting to try new things, get feedback and iterate.

For example: Entropia Shop Directory

Last edited:
We have our first Founder Investor @Roman Shoo Shumberg with 2% of the shares allocated to him. Welcome aboard Roman :)

I I thought I was first :*(

2% to me.

Reserved. We were still discussing details i thought :laugh:

PS : All founder members will get lifetime ( as long as the fund lasts) benefits such as priority when new shares are allocated. First or second will not matter as long as you are the founder member :wtg:

"Marshal Mavrik Mathers" joins us as the third founder member of the group. :beerchug:

Welcome "frolic fric dogfood" to the Founding members :)

I'd like to welcome our fifth member "Hank mchammer Hammer" to our group of founding members.

I thank everyone for their support. My apologies to those whom i have had to refuse but as mentioned in OP i am being selective about this phase of membership. Thanks for understanding.

Divinity

1% more reserved by Mavrik.

I sent you a Pm ;)

I sent you a Pm ;)

Welcome to the Founders group buds. Looking to make this a truly unique experience for all involved.

I'd like to welcome "mg Joda VVV VVV" to the group as our 7th member. Only 3 shares left.

I'd like to welcome our eighth member "Dakin Gaz Garos" to our group. 2% more to go guys. Should be gone sooner then I think :)

I'd like to welcome "Scurvy Sityl LaRoux" as our ninth member of the group.

Last 1% share left.

Appreciate the overwhelming response that i have received for the idea.

Cheers,

Divinity

Last share has been taken by Gaz. Thanks everyone for your keen interest.

Appreciate the overwhelming success this has been and looking forward to making it worthwhile for all the founder members.

I will summarize my thoughts in sometime to end this thread.

Cheers,

Divinity

Back