PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources

View Poll Results: New Pet Features - Which ones do you like?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Picks up Fruits & Stones

26 43.33%
  • Shows Harvestable Wood

13 21.67%
  • Turns off mob aggro

10 16.67%
  • Changes Global/HOF animation

7 11.67%
  • Buffs Tools that have no Enhancer slots

7 11.67%
  • Increases weight you can carry in Inventory

30 50.00%
  • Buffs Coloring/Texturing skills

8 13.33%
  • Increases Structural Integrity of vehicles

4 6.67%
  • Buff Team members' Concentration

7 11.67%
  • Buffs Team members' Range on weapons

8 13.33%
  • Buff Team members' Health

18 30.00%
  • Reduce running speed of mobs

10 16.67%
  • Shines light at night & in the dark

15 25.00%
  • Advertises for you

10 16.67%
  • Absorbs Area of Effect damage

16 26.67%
  • Reduces weapon Efficiency

3 5.00%
  • Buffs Engineering

6 10.00%
  • Pets you can mount & ride

40 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Max Hec Walker
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Thanks! You know this is a multiple choice Poll right? You can pick as many of them as you like, there's no limit!

Cheers o/

Legends
    Poll appears to be set as unchangeable after voting?
    Also would be interesting to see the poll with the same questions and what is the least wanted pet feature.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Titans Of Space
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeris_is_back View Post
    The pet feature I most want is the option to must other players pet sounds.
    If you mean mute , then yes , the ability to turn down/off pet noises would be a nice starting place , especially for those effing gorillas.

SoReal's Quad-Wing Equus Warp Services.
    Arkadia Shop : Celeste Island 2

TOS Normandie Pilot: PM me in game or in forum for flight/skilling details.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    How about a whole batch of new buffs that imitate the buffs originally found in compets.

For a listing of the library in compets see reference video below, starting around 24:05 for most of the library...

Each and every one of those library actions could be implemented in Entropia Universe in some new way as a new permanent buff potentially. Could use some creativity... but hey, since Kim's not doing compets any more, he's got nothing better to do at the moment, right?

A lot of the compets game focused on timing of using right actions... and it used 'mana' which in some ways works similar to mindforce, at least in concept... could be some interesting ideas indeed... especially if it integrates with the mindforce profession...

The whole daily thing and 'magic shop' to create 'trinkets' that buff you up could be another interesting idea that was in compets that could be used to integrate in to Entropia... Trinkets were basically jewelry for the pets similar to the rings, etc. avatars in EU... why not allow that Oratan axe to wear your avatar's rings and grant double buff since he could wear the rings, basically give you an extra 'left and right' hand to use those rings on in addition to the regular ones your avatar already has?

While we are at it, lets find a use for some useless items in Entropia Universe... for instance those time travel crystals are no longer needed on Next Island... maybe they could be used in addition to other useless stuff that you can craft or find, etc. to create the upgrades in the in game 'magic shop' to make your 'trinkets' and 'jewelry' better than they currently are... an upgrade path for each accessory through an in game interface... probably found in the stable, of course... maybe integrated in some way to a newly introduced batch of factories... (some of which may sell fishing accessories for the new fishing system?)
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-31-2019 at 04:42.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Hec View Post
    Poll appears to be set as unchangeable after voting?
    Also would be interesting to see the poll with the same questions and what is the least wanted pet feature.
    When I created the Poll, I couldn't find the option to allow people to change their vote.

If Mods can enable that, I think it would be good, seems like only half of voters realize that this is a multiple choice poll.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    As I like most of this bufs, I just want to tell you what I wouldn´t like:

Increase weapons range
    - we have many weapons with different ranges, you want more range get another gun!

Increase structural integrity of vehicles
    - that should be done by crafted attachments to the vehicels, not by PETs

And now some more ideas:

Increase aggrorange of mobs: could be handy for melee hunters
    Increase run speed of mobs: could also be handy for melee hunters
    Bind agro to the teammember who spawned the PET: enables tank tactics - that only at an extra cost
    Increase attack speed of a mob: could be handy for Dodge/Evade skillers and to tir up armors
    Decrease attack speed of a mob: speak for itself - that only at an extra cost
    Decrease reload speed of other players in PvP: love it or hate it

Pets you can mount & ride please

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    As I like most of this bufs, I just want to tell you what I wouldn´t like:

Increase weapons range
    - we have many weapons with different ranges, you want more range get another gun!

Increase structural integrity of vehicles
    - that should be done by crafted attachments to the vehicels, not by PETs

And now some more ideas:

Increase aggrorange of mobs: could be handy for melee hunters
    Increase run speed of mobs: could also be handy for melee hunters
    Bind agro to the teammember who spawned the PET: enables tank tactics - that only at an extra cost
    Increase attack speed of a mob: could be handy for Dodge/Evade skillers and to tir up armors
    Decrease attack speed of a mob: speak for itself - that only at an extra cost
    Decrease reload speed of other players in PvP: love it or hate it
    I'm a big fan of new features that make new strategies possible, some of the features I put in the Poll reflect that I think. The team buffs are geared towards that, if these effects stack up, then imagine a team of 10 where each member has a team buff pet spawned.

Hunting in teams is not very popular in Entropia so pets with team buffs could really help that area as well.

Increase attack speed is an interesting one, it's kind of counter-intuitive like reduce efficiency, but some players would find a use for them, they can be used in a strategic way to benefit the hunter.

Reduce speed of aggroing mob is a very basic strategic element in most games but somehow still isn't available in Entropia. Being able to slow down your enemy becomes even more important if your enemy is trying to get away from you, which is not something we have in Entropia, other than in PvP. So I think this particular effect is way overdue, and maybe MA could introduce a new mob that runs away from you, (other than the puny gibnib).

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Thomas LMTR14 Reisinger
    all of those options are missing the fundamental flaw of the pet system. [B]pet stage 2 can only mean giving pets a fundamental purpose. cause right now they only have secondary buff-lets that rarely matter at all!

right now pet level does absolutely nothing (!) but serve as a paywall for unlocking buffs. ideally your pet would % buff loot, but a % increase to damage based on level is the least ALL pets should do! (or rather hit enemies on their own as a quasi teammate)
    My anime/manga/video game blog: http://supersanereviews.blogspot.co.at/

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LMTR14 View Post
    all of those options are missing the fundamental flaw of the pet system. [B]pet stage 2 can only mean giving pets a fundamental purpose. cause right now they only have secondary buff-lets that rarely matter at all!

right now pet level does absolutely nothing (!) but serve as a paywall for unlocking buffs. ideally your pet would % buff loot, but a % increase to damage based on level is the least ALL pets should do! (or rather hit enemies on their own as a quasi teammate)
    Yes that's very true, both of these are very valid points, which is why I stated the following in the first post:

Now whether MA would add some of these features to the existing pets or introduce new ones I guess would be up to them, but I think it's kind of sad that all these Acceleration and Autoloot pets currently in game have lost all of their appeal since they can so easily be beat by a ring or pill that is cheaper and better to use...
    Current pets could be improved upon, unlock more buffs at higher levels. I like how the Eudoracell unlocks 14% Acceleration at level 21 and then 18% at level 32. Why aren't other pets like that? There really should be more to look forward to, or like you said, an increase in the buffs effect after each level gained.

I would really like to see current pets unlock something else at higher levels, like level 40 or even 60...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    Show harvestable trees This wood be huge. They then could harvested the wood, having to consume nutrio bars?
    introduce BEAVER Pets!
    30% OFF Markup: Genesis Amethera Headquarters, Tower B, Block B, Shop #4
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_leader_signatur_orion.jpg

Proud Citizen of Calypso since February 9th, 2002

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast