Info: AH bug or maybe not???!!!

Lumar

Old Alpha
Master Lumar Shadow
Hello to all,

Really dont know if this is a bug or not, but has you can see something is wrong in my point of view.

Ok it´s nothing special it´s just 1 ped, but imagine this happening on items with bigger value.:eyecrazy:

Also didnt knew where to post this, so expect the mod. will move it to the right place if needed.

bug.jpg

Has you can see the wining bid is 49 peds when i already had 50 peds from another player:scratch2::scratch2:.

Best regards,
Lumar

Have seen that several times.

It happens when a bid gets surpassed by an order bid, then the message center info isn´t updated correctly and shows the last bid (not from order) as highest bid, although the order is in fact the highest bid.

The auction will be executed correctly for 50 PED, its just a display glitch in the message center.

If you open the auction and look at it directly you will see correct information.

Happens with orders, i think still the 50 ped bid is winner but might be wrong

Have seen that several times.

It happens when a bid gets surpassed by an order bid, then the message center info isn´t updated correctly and shows the last bid (not from order) as highest bid, although the order is in fact the highest bid.

The auction will be executed correctly for 50 PED, its just a display glitch in the message center.

If you open the auction and look at it directly you will see correct information.

Tks for the infomation and yes doing what you told it´s correct.

Was hunting an since i got info i assumed that in AH was also 49 the winner.

Well Mod if you can close it, and sorry for the trouble, next time i double check before i open a thread about it.

Best regards to all,
Lumar

ye ..its a common "actualization" prob...

message center updates not as quickly as the order system automatically bids ...

but there are more major auction bugs....like the message " your ped balance is not enough" although enough
peds on the card...

or the reservation in order system, the order in which they process....and also the bid bug..

-->when a bid is like on 170 for one player..you have 220 ped on card and want to bid all...cant do it..bec system would only switch first to 270 then down to 220...

and other things too..

Would love to see some bugs fixed...

Eddie

ya bugs like this don't matter because the whole system is not collapsing. usually the bugs are self contained anyways and don't crash other parts of the game. MA has room for 1000s of these kinds of bugs and no need to fix them because their genius programmers made it so modular.

Back