Paid N' Evade - NEW! Hunting & Mining Event on Deino Island

Ok completed stage 5 :D yay! started at level 26 now level 33.54 :D thanks for the reward again :D
7.54 evade lvls gained :D
[System]: Mission updated (Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor V)
[System]: You have gained 532.4874 experience in your Evade skill
[System]: You have gained a new rank in Evade!
[System]: Mission completed (Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor V)

BIG GZ Zorro! Those are some HUGE Evade gains!

Einar Lee Yap
garci bogus more

Welcome! And GL out there!

Totals updated through: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 23:32:18

Totals caught up through: Thu, 07 Mar 2019 17:58:07

Totals updated through: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 22:09:30

Big GZ to Lingarr:

Linas Lingarr Garunkstis Crude Oil 3,002 PED Sat, 09 Mar 2019 08:18:20

Nice hit! :wtg:

Hello, what's a good level to start participating at this event? I'm playing since 24th Jan 2019 and I'd like to rise my evading skill as I want to be a good sweat gatherer.

Completed 10K Scips

Done!;)

entropia_2019-03-10_23.10.31.jpg

Hello, what's a good level to start participating at this event? I'm playing since 24th Jan 2019 and I'd like to rise my evading skill as I want to be a good sweat gatherer.

Hi there Crin Azah Vizharan, to be honest you are likely very underleveled for this mob. I don't know for sure because I don't know your current HIT and DMG levels, and I also don't know if you paid to chip in skills.

The Scipulor mob is a level 31 mob, and really shouldn't be hunted comfortably until you're a higher level than the mob. I wouldn't recommend taking them on until your level 35-40 and even then you may need a healer, and of course some decent armor to tank their hits. Reaching level 30-40 can take someone a couple of months or several years, depending on how often they play.

My advice to you as a new player is play at a level your comfortable with. Don't try to hunt mobs that are way above your level or you'll pay for it with your PED card. If you can't do Scip until late 2019 or 2020, don't sweat it. Again I'm making some assumptions based on your start date :p And I haven't really seen your in game skills, no offense intended.

GL mate

please sign me up =d Kenpachi SilentCrow BlackFalcon

Please sign me up Dorlune Dor Themage
Thank you

Please sign me up ..... Zyloc Zyloc Mist :)

Hold my :beerchug:

Sign me up: Chong All-The-Way Pha

Sounds as a nice ewent with awesome rewards :wtg:
Sign me in to pls :yay:

I wonder if there is a TP i missed there or if u plan to get one ?

Sounds as a nice ewent with awesome rewards :wtg:
Sign me in to pls :yay:

I wonder if there is a TP i missed there or if u plan to get one ?

I got you signed up! Take the Medusa Teleporter and head directly South, its about 200 yards in a ship. And no, there are no plans to purchase a custom TP at this moment.

GL out there! :)

I'm IN PLZ

count me in / register me plz

I got you signed up! Take the Medusa Teleporter and head directly South, its about 200 yards in a ship. And no, there are no plans to purchase a custom TP at this moment.

GL out there! :)

Thx ! Ok its not far from Medusa so i understand u not going to add a TP m8 :wtg:

Totals updated through: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 22:32:10

Back